• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Cortez says 'no question' Trump is racist

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46785146

This was a bit surprising to me. Trump is from New York. He has many black friends. He has hired many people that are non-white. Many of his policies have greatly uplifted minority communities - Black unemployement down. Criminal reform done.

Anybody who takes this ditz seriously deserves what they get. She doesn't have a clue.

You seem to listen to her.......and are bothered by it...LOL

Incorrect. I just happen to like comedy. Especially political comedy.

We AREctalking about a man who referred to the Latina crowned Miss Universe as “Miss Housekeeping”.
1. Allegation. Not proven.
2. "Miss Housekeeping" is not racist.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46785146

This was a bit surprising to me. Trump is from New York. He has many black friends. He has hired many people that are non-white. Many of his policies have greatly uplifted minority communities - Black unemployement down. Criminal reform done.
You can say whatever you want. The fact is that unabashed racists know damn well the man is one of them. If they can see it, why the hell can't you?

Red:

rotflmao.gif

• Really? Where are they? Who are they? I can't think of one instance in which I've seen Trump willfully associate with Blacks where their personal relationship is the only reason for their association, and AFAIK, the man has no Blacks in high positions in Trump Organization.
  • Why Every Racist Mentions Their Black Friend
  • Going back to one of his early campaign rallies he referred to a Black supporter as "my Black."
  • AFAIK, the man has yet to show up at any black organization events.
  • Friend Argument

Last edited:
Cortez is a leftist tool who drinks the Kook Aid on a daily basis. Her critical thinking skills are non existent.

She's the new face of the Democratic Party.

Be afraid...;)

I agree but dang, she's can't go a day without saying something stupid. So much fodder!
We have to keep reminding folks that she's 1/400+ and her power is really limited, although she thinks she can use it to take down people like Don Jr. and bully a guy who almost died at the hands of a leftist radical like her.

Politically, she's a gift to the GOP, and she should be encouraged to keep flapping her commie jaws.

I think you have to consider the fact, not all slavery was forced, many slaves were slaves voluntarily. They were provided food, shelter, and a way of life in a structured environment. Again, at the time this happened and given the environment. If you look at what I said from the lense of today it is completely absurd however I am saying thing through the lense of someone living in the 1700s. The construct of race and racism was completely different back then.

Also, many slave owners were black.

:lamo

What an incredibly idiotic fantasy.

No, most slave owners were not black. They certainly existed, but they were very much in the minority.

And no, slaves were not slaves voluntarily, as shown by the numerous escape attempts and slave revolts. The fact that you would claim otherwise is almost laughably dumb and incredibly racist.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I agree with Whoopie Goldberg. AOC, shut your mouth and you might learn something.

Too funny. Whoopie knows AOC is a tool, but isn't Whoopie the pot calling the kettle?
Both cast in the same mold. :lol:

Too funny. Whoopie knows AOC is a tool, but isn't Whoopie the pot calling the kettle?
Both cast in the same mold. :lol:

I used to watch The View (I know, I know!) and let me tell you something. Whoopie is VERY vocal about how much of her money she has to turn over to the government. She would not ever, not never be on board with AOC's hair-brained machinations.

She sure is the media darling right now.

The left's or the right's media?
Or both? If the latter, crap sells. :lol:

I used to watch The View (I know, I know!) and let me tell you something. Whoopie is VERY vocal about how much of her money she has to turn over to the government. She would not ever, not never be on board with AOC's hair-brained machinations.

Whoopie is just another rich elitist capitalist? Oh my... say it ain't so? Lol

I thought all trump lovers worshiped rich people?

worshipped

I think you might be projecting more about the Trump haters.

Another AOC thread.

Hah.

But my 2 cents on this are that, I really don’t know if Trumps heart, or what’s left of it, that’s he is an in and out racist, he doesn’t strike me as one most of the time.

However, make no mistake, he absolutely and unrepentantly meant to appeal to racists during the campaign, the darkest sides od American populism, he didn’t use a dog whistle, he used a megaphone to broadcast it.

She's the gift that keeps on giving.

That must be why Whoopi Goldberg told her to STFU, today

Slave owners hired people who weren't white to scrub their toilets and change their sheets and care for their lawns. Obviously they were not racists.

White slavers owned white slaves. Is that racist?

:applaud

Trump has helped the black community more in 2 years than Obama did in EIGHT, and it is well known and accepted all but by the hard-core leftists that Obama did not serve the black community.

Did Obama ever say he would help anybody specifically other than the Dreamers who he failed miserably?

I think people just assumed he would do something for the black community as he conveniently uses his black side when it suits him.

Back
Top Bottom