• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Cortez misquotes The Constitution

LOL, you guys are so infected by TDS you're response to every post is "Yeah . . . but, Trump".

Sorry, but the TDS is on the right, you're the ones who voted for him.

Holy ****, cuz...lol

Oh ok, I didn't realize she was saying "it says he". I thought she was referring to an actual person, not a general he.

So the basis of the thread is that she made a joke about how the constitution refers to the president as "he" so she could run for president, but really she was remembering that in various other places it refers to the president as "he".

And this is embarrassing for some reason?

Nope, TDS is definitely a LW disorder.

True, but it's been so misused by the pro-Trump far Right that they claim anyone who won't drop to their knees and suck Trump's **** is guilty of having TDS.

Voting for judges is about as dumb or dumber than voting for coroners. You can put people in the judges seat who don't know a thing about law and a coroner in that seat whose never seen a dead body. Makes no sense.

On that, we can absolutely agree!

True, but it's been so misused by the pro-Trump far Right that they claim anyone who won't drop to their knees and suck Trump's **** is guilty of having TDS.
I've never noticed that. :roll:

I've never noticed that. :roll:

I have. In the eyes of the TCS, he can do no wrong. Everytime he takes a dump, it's a masterpiece. No matter what he says or writes, no matter how wrong, how stupid or how much of a flatout lie, they'll defend it as if it was the Gospel of Jesus. It's the flip-side of the TDS where, no matter what good Trump does, and he has done some good, they won't see it....ever.

My gf says its hard to see anything when she is staring at a mans belly button
Not very flattering of your manhood, is she? :lamo:

I have. In the eyes of the TCS, he can do no wrong. Everytime he takes a dump, it's a masterpiece. No matter what he says or writes, no matter how wrong, how stupid or how much of a flatout lie, they'll defend it as if it was the Gospel of Jesus. It's the flip-side of the TDS where, no matter what good Trump does, and he has done some good, they won't see it....ever.
Sounds more like your personal delusion/derangement. :cool:

Nope, TDS is definitely a LW disorder.
Sounds more like your personal delusion/derangement. :cool:

QED. Thanks for exemplifying my point.
cowboy2-smiley.gif

Last edited:
This will never get old.

This is the same person who called the branches of govt, "chambers". I personally think you shouldn't elect someone who doesn't even know what the branches of govt are.

This will never get old.

A Conservative complaining about the use of "he" by Cortez when the Constitution uses a gender neutral term "A person". Anyone see the irony? It really was a slip by Cortez as I'm sure she wishes her gender well. I understand why her every conversation is parsed and hair split by Conservatives. Medicare for all has suddenly made the mainstream of American politics and AOC is one of its proponents. I am not sure if she is the future of the Democratic party but that's the way Conservatives see her apparently.

Will Cortez eventually take over for the official position of right wing boogey person?

Amazing how much one freshman representative out of 435 gets so much attention from the right.

The only thing she's going to be taking over is the position of babbling idiot from Pelosi.

She does?

I think its more that you guys need a scapegoat because you follow someone (Trump) who is more ignorant of how government works than her.

Good thing about Cortez? She is young enough to learn some things. Trump is set in his ways and doesn't care to learn anything.

Well...the broad part could be left out as it is unneeded and inappropriate but she has definitely earned the "dumb" moniker. She didn't even know the branches of government or even that they are called "branches". This is grade school level basic stuff here.

Back
Top Bottom