• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Corsi + Nunberg + Caputo + Page = MSNBC Russiagate overload

NeverTrump

Exposing GOP since 2015
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Trump sure knows how to pick em. The best people ever created!!!!

1. Corsi is an idiot and God didn't tell you to get the Emails (unless that God for you is Trump).
2. Nunberg actually sounded reasonable no more drugs for him.
3. Caputo now says he was involved with Russia even though he swore to the American people there weren't.
4. Page is still trying to maintain he did nothing wrong

In an unprecedented exclusive interview, MSNBC Chief Legal Correspondent, Ari Melber, brings together four witnesses involved in Bob Mueller’s Russia probe. The witnesses – Jerome Corsi, Sam Nunberg, Michael Caputo and Carter Page – discuss their experience of being questioned by Mueller’s team, in particular the prosecutor Aaron Zelinsky.

Revealed: Witnesses clash over hardball by key Mueller prosecutor

1. Corsi is an idiot and God didn't tell you to get the Emails (unless that God for you is Trump).
3. Caputo now says he was involved with Russia even though he swore to the American people there weren't.

Taped, but not watched. Thanks for the heads-up, here. I've become quite the Ari Melber fan, even though he's manufactured some absolutely cringe-worthy and uncomfortable hand-offs from Katy Tur!

And yes, I've seen Nunberg's re-emergence the last several months. He's like a different guy. He was on psych drugs the day of his ill-fated one day media tour in NYC. But now he seems lucid & cognizant. Maybe he's now off the drugs, or has them under control.

Taped, but not watched. Thanks for the heads-up, here. I've become quite the Ari Melber fan, even though he's manufactured some absolutely cringe-worthy and uncomfortable hand-offs from Katy Tur!

And yes, I've seen Nunberg's re-emergence the last several months. He's like a different guy. He was on psych drugs the day of his ill-fated one day media tour in NYC. But now he seems lucid & cognizant. Maybe he's now off the drugs, or has them under control.

Like you, I've come to enjoy Melber. Didn't see any of te Tur incidents but I like his on air personality and find him to be very intelligent.

Taped??? I linked directly to the video. But I would understand if you didn't want to watch it just yet...It's a doozy.

Like you, I've come to enjoy Melber. Didn't see any of te Tur incidents but I like his on air personality and find him to be very intelligent.

Katie Tur is a hottie! Totally irrelavent, but true.....

Taped??? I linked directly to the video. But I would understand if you didn't want to watch it just yet...It's a doozy.

Page just comes off greasy and sleazy. That guy could say "My wife and I will be attending church on Sunday" and you'd feel dirty hearing it.

I saw it yesterday. Loved how they started pointing fingers at one another and how at one point you could see Nunberg wanting to challenge what Caputo was saying. If people think watergate was bad, this is so much bigger.

Yeah, I was busy tight for time. The Beat is one of my regularly DVR'd shows. And yeah, it was a bit surreal. I'm blown away by how many individuals under investigation and indictment are openly discussing their cases with the public. I surely wouldn't.

Here's what I think I saw:

Corsi looks as guilty as guilt can be. Page seems like he's a little lost, and not always cognizant of the ramifications of his situation. Caputo seems genuinely defiant, and seemed to present a reasonably sincere defense, maybe the smartest guy there in terms of elocuting his defense. And as you stated, Nunberg seems the most amiable and understanding of the situation, willing to objectively evaluate the situation with far less bias than the other three.

Stones Rule; "It is better to be infamous then to never be famous at all".

Good, he got his wish

[video]https://j.gifs.com/818W4j.gif[/video]

818W4j.gif

They might best be described awkward. Somehow, at least for a solid week, during the hand-off from her to him when they banter personally between themselves for a minute or two, just came-off as extremely awkward and forced. Tur actually seemed uncomfortable, and Melber's further attempts at personal humor seemed to make her seem even more uncomfortable.

But I must admit I don't like Tur's personality at all, and I would likely find it hard to humorously banter with her as well. She has a cold personality, to me.

The Four Castaways!

Those guys are irrelevant. Sometimes they make for comedic segments because they are so dumb or they come on the air after getting intoxicated, but we already have Rudy G. to give us that entertainment.

Stones Rule; "It is better to be infamous then to never be famous at all".

Good, he got his wish

[video]https://j.gifs.com/818W4j.gif[/video]

818W4j.gif
:thumbs:

The Four Castaways!

Those guys are irrelevant. Sometimes they make for comedic segments because they are so dumb or they come on the air after getting intoxicated, but we already have Rudy G. to give us that entertainment.
The Castaways?

Side Note : Nunberg is the guy that together with today's FBI grabee Stone concocted the "WALL" as a mnemonic device to keep Trump's flakey mind on immigration.:lol:

This Trumper clown show is breathtaking.

He appears to have had a good bit of plastic surgery since that video was made.
Interesting observation. I just listened to the TV - rather than watched - because I was busy. So I didn't catch it. But he, like Trump and Ailes, is all about perception, particularly visual perception.

They might best be described awkward. Somehow, at least for a solid week, during the hand-off from her to him when they banter personally between themselves for a minute or two, just came-off as extremely awkward and forced. Tur actually seemed uncomfortable, and Melber's further attempts at personal humor seemed to make her seem even more uncomfortable.

But I must admit I don't like Tur's personality at all, and I would likely find it hard to humorously banter with her as well. She has a cold personality, to me.

Theory: What if Ari knows (or highly speculated) all these people are about to go to jail, and so he decided to round them up for a last minute interview for them to plead their case?? The head honcho Roger Stone is indicted first??? These four are going down, Monday at the latest.

Ugh.

That ****ing birther imbecile was on. Who the hell cares what he thinks? Anyone who said it then and especially anyone who says it today is simply not worth listening to.

Interesting observation. I just listened to the TV - rather than watched - because I was busy. So I didn't catch it. But he, like Trump and Ailes, is all about perception, particularly visual perception.

Actually what I'm basing that on is the video in #12 vs. more recent pics I've seen in the media. I haven't had any time for TV or serious net browsing today, either. IOW, I may be wrong. Oh, well.

Theory: What if Ari knows (or highly speculated) all these people are about to go to jail, and so he decided to round them up for a last minute interview for them to plead their case?? The head honcho Roger Stone is indicted first??? These four are going down, Monday at the latest.
Corsi might go, but I'm not so sure about the others. Either way, Ari new they'd make good television.

BTW, I just saw Stone and the Manhattan Madame on Cuomo's show. I came to the conclusion Ari & Chris are probably the best interview shows out there, right now. Though Maddow is also right there, but for her connect-the-dots and research.

Back
Top Bottom