• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Corrupt Clinton's above the law !

Socrates1

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
And once again the lawless Clinton’s attempt to by-pass the justice system because they are convinced they are above the law . The WH claims of transparency are a joke . The FBI told everyone, including the press, they were NOT allowed to take pictures have cell phones or recording devices to document anything involving the DOJ and corrupt Bill Clinton . Why ?
Lynch has been awkwardly stumbling all over herself ever since this cloak-and dagger covert meeting was outed ! And Lynch said she would NOT recuse herself ! Why did Lynch wait until a reporters broke the story to reveal they had a covert meeting for almost an hour ?
Is it any wonder a judge ORDERED ethics training for the DOJ lawyers for purposely misleading the court about President Obama's disputed executive actions !
Lynch’s meeting with Clinton violates the Department of Justice ethics regulations. 5 C.F.R 2635.101 (b)Appearance of Impropriety “An employee shall endeavor to avoid any actions creating the appearance that the employee is violating the law or the ethical standards set forth in this part.”
Judicial Watch Calls on DOJ to Investigate Lynch-Clinton Meeting | Observer
Democrats groan after Bill Clinton meets Loretta Lynch - POLITICO

It would be nice to have more information. Hopefully the Clintonistas will show up soon with their litany of alibis, excuses and apologies.

the REASON why they are above the law is that the media makes their money off of a wide democracy where the unwise are free to vote and make free decisions.. they hide science findings that would stop democracies because of their money agenda

FOLLOW THE MONEY... they also make people FEEL LESS if they have not the same ability as another in order to promote more free to make decisions to help their money... they hide science findings on intellect differences for their money agenda to make the unwise FIGHT to do that ability that they don't have.... that would be the same as making men feel less for not nursing babies like women

this money agenda of the media is the cause of liberalism and its low GDP scores and cause of the wise fleeing from liberal areas and the liberal areas falling into misery

Yes, they are above the law. As is Barack Obama. As is the Kennedy clan. It really helps to have a "D" after your name. Charles Rangel, caught cold, convicted, still in Congress.

lynch changing the transcript so americans CANNOT LEARN which is stopping progress.. from a govt official.. that should land her in JAIL quickly and along term so that other higher officials will NOT TRY to stop LEARNING of a NATION

It would be nice to have more information. Hopefully the Clintonistas will show up soon with their litany of alibis, excuses and apologies.

The only info from the WH spin doctors will be " move on nothing to see here " ! Cover up after cover up , lies after more lies !

The only info from the WH spin doctors will be " move on nothing to see here " ! Cover up after cover up , lies after more lies !

It's been going on for 25 years, the liberals are immune to it and the Clinton's always sneak by. Can you imagine Hillary sitting behind the desk in the Oval office and Billy out cutting favors for money. Hell when Billy gets done cutting all his favor for money deals they will be in the billionaires club ten times over.

It's been going on for 25 years, the liberals are immune to it and the Clinton's always sneak by. Can you imagine Hillary sitting behind the desk in the Oval office and Billy out cutting favors for money. Hell when Billy gets done cutting all his favor for money deals they will be in the billionaires club ten times over.

Strange that after 25 years of investigating the Clintons every which way but lose and spending Millions of tax payer dollars and yet not one criminal charge has been filed. One would think a rational person would attempt another method of beating their opponent, you know, like fielding a quality candidate to run against them, as we see the Right has not learned a darn thing.

I get the idea that we have a large number of schadenfreude-like folks who may experience a disappointment very soon..........

Strange that after 25 years of investigating the Clintons every which way but lose and spending Millions of tax payer dollars and yet not one criminal charge has been filed. One would think a rational person would attempt another method of beating their opponent, you know, like fielding a quality candidate to run against them, as we see the Right has not learned a darn thing.

They have none..........The wingers drove the sane and reasonable folks out of the party years ago............

And the blind liberal sheep just follow... baaa , baaaa , baaaa ! :lamo

Yes, they are above the law. As is Barack Obama. As is the Kennedy clan. It really helps to have a "D" after your name. Charles Rangel, caught cold, convicted, still in Congress.

And the D stand for Devious , Deceitful ,Dishonest ,Dishonorable , Democrat !

I get the idea that we have a large number of schadenfreude-like folks who may experience a disappointment very soon..........

And you will have your bumper sticker that says " I voted for the other guy " ! :lamo

They don't call him Slick Willy for nothing

It's been going on for 25 years, the liberals are immune to it and the Clinton's always sneak by.
Can you imagine Hillary sitting behind the desk in the Oval office
and Billy out cutting favors for money. Hell when Billy gets done cutting all his favor for money deals they will be in the billionaires club ten times over.

She'll be there starting in January of 2017 and there's nothing that you can do to stop her.

Get ready to deal with it.

"Better days are coming."
~ But not for today's out of touch,running out of time,GOP.

She'll be there starting in January of 2017 and there's nothing that you can do to stop her.

I've refused to accept that fact. I made the terrible decision to make a bet that Trump was going to win the election (I don't like him, that's just what I felt was going to happen), but now his chances of winning are pretty small right now.

I've refused to accept that fact. I made the terrible decision to make a bet that Trump was going to win the election (I don't like him, that's just what I felt was going to happen), but now
his chances of winning are pretty small right now.

I'd put them somewhere between slim and zero.

I'd put them somewhere between slim and zero.

Well, it looks like I'm out of 100 bucks. :(

At least I don't have to pay up 500 dollars (that's what the original amount of the bet was).

Bill should have known better than to give right wingers toy ammo.

Anyway, just FYI, the cite in the OP is to the "definitions" section of Subpart A; this has to do with disciplinary actions in the employment context and referrals to DOJ if criminal laws are implicated. It is not itself a "law" that Clinton could have "violated."

Hence my remark about toy ammo.

For the hysterics in the thread title - "Corrupt Clinton's above the law!" - you have to actually go through the federal criminal code and find something she violated by her husband having met with Lynch.

Literally all the OP is doing is complaining that Bill did something, which if Hillary did it as an employee she could be reprimanded.

Last edited:

30 conservatives states will secede if that happens.... and conservative alberta will secede from canada to join THE CONSERVATIVE STATES OF AMERICA

this is not like the north and south issue with men against men this is conservatives against liberals... conservatives are the MEN.. are the military and are the law enforcement..... NO contest and secession will be so easy

Bill should have known better than to give right wingers toy ammo.

Anyway, just FYI, the cite in the OP is to the "definitions" section of Subpart A; this has to do with disciplinary actions in the employment context and referrals to DOJ if criminal laws are implicated. It is not itself a "law" that Clinton could have "violated."

Hence my remark about toy ammo.

For the hysterics in the thread title - "Corrupt Clinton's above the law!" - you have to actually go through the federal criminal code and find something she violated by her husband having met with Lynch.

Literally all the OP is doing is complaining that Bill did something, which if Hillary did it as an employee she could be reprimanded.

Not at all surprising corrupt liberals are blind followers of the most corrupt . :roll:

Clinton was disbarred in highs home state was impeached for lying to a grand jury.
Hillary has been investigated more times than I can count and now if looks like their so called
Charity is under investigation as well.

They are nothing but crooks and liars

Back
Top Bottom