• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Corrupt Clinton's above the law !

Strange that after 25 years of investigating the Clintons every which way but lose and spending Millions of tax payer dollars and yet not one criminal charge has been filed. One would think a rational person would attempt another method of beating their opponent, you know, like fielding a quality candidate to run against them, as we see the Right has not learned a darn thing.

The Right knew enough to strip Obama of his Senate and the House, and I might add not by a small margin.

And that criminal charge you speak of, it may turn out to be the most important charge of all bringing an end to the Clinton's.

Define sexual pervert, is that like people flying on private jets with underage girls to party with, or being a serial cheater and having a thing about eastern European women far younger than yourself?

ya'll are quite clever , but very slow too . :lamo

Americans die every day and that is not about to change.

Americans that depend on her to do her duty as those in Benghazi found out, calling that witch did no good . :roll:

Its the daily hate Hillary topic. And here i thought it being July 4 they would find some other topic. Its like they cut and paste from the previous days rant Guess what, we know who Cinton is, better the devil ya know than the one you dont. Spray Tan man has no business near the nuke codes, way to thin skinned for the job. Hell, if Hillary can weather the crap the GOP has thrown at her, thats better than a con man.

I suggest the RWNJ's start there own support group, first meeting 9 Nov, oh wait, they tried that in 2008, I believe it was called the Tea Party. What did happen to them ? Lol

The system is corrupt and the Clinton's are masters of corruption . So those with no morals , and void of values buy their way to power .

The system is corrupt and the Clinton's are masters of corruption . So those with no morals , and void of values buy their way to power .

Lol

Your going to need some help after the election is over, you seem way overly invested emotionaly in your Hillary hatred.

Can you say Madam President?

If you repeat it often enough as you did benghazi..email...benghazi...email it will get easier

But if the GOP looses the senate your head may explode, and i cant help you with that

Just keep repeating Madam Pres

Happy 4th!!

The Right knew enough to strip Obama of his Senate and the House, and I might add not by a small margin.

And that criminal charge you speak of, it may turn out to be the most important charge of all bringing an end to the Clinton's.

Keep dreaming of that indictment, its only happening in a Republicans wet dream
Need a tissue for that mess?

the system is corrupt and the clinton's are masters of corruption . So those with no morals , and void of values buy their way to power .

exactly

Keep dreaming of that indictment, its only happening in a Republicans wet dream
Need a tissue for that mess?

No your right the fix is in. Obama fixed the IRS scandal, there is not a smidgen of evidence and the investigation just got started. And Benghazi it was a spontaneous uprising created by a video. Then you have, you can keep your Dr and if you like your insurance you can keep it too. Lies and deception is a way of life with liberals. Now you have Bubba chasing down Lynch's plane to fix the problem with Hillary. So now you have Obama on down including Bubba all under one tent telling the FBI to stand down. Yep your right it ain't going to happen. it is just a wet dream.

If you are talking about trump do you have evidence? Or is this more conjecture?
Liberal bias is liberal bias

He is being taken to court over part of it the rest is Trumps open history. We shall see right now he has a college that is being investigated and he is headed to court in the near future, we shall see.

And if they are not careful they will be giving the Senate back to Hillary, not to mention the SC. Let me know when charges are filed and she is put on trial and convicted, until then I will file that with all the other identical claims I have heard for years.

And if they are not careful they will be giving the Senate back to Hillary, not to mention the SC. Let me know when charges are filed and she is put on trial and convicted, until then I will file that with all the other identical claims I have heard for years.

Your right Crocked Hillary will not get indicted, Bubba made sure of that.

As for Obama he's so stupid he lost the Senate and the House and Crocked Hillary was right beside him. Hillary with her stupid Libya nonsense and pulling out of Iraq letting ISIS form into the JV team and now it's a power house of terrorists. Yeah they pulled out and shortly after they went back in.

You have so much to be great-full for having Obama and Hillary at his side making the worst decisions in foreign policy ever.

And once again the lawless Clinton’s attempt to by-pass the justice system because they are convinced they are above the law . The WH claims of transparency are a joke . The FBI told everyone, including the press, they were NOT allowed to take pictures have cell phones or recording devices to document anything involving the DOJ and corrupt Bill Clinton . Why ?
Lynch has been awkwardly stumbling all over herself ever since this cloak-and dagger covert meeting was outed ! And Lynch said she would NOT recuse herself ! Why did Lynch wait until a reporters broke the story to reveal they had a covert meeting for almost an hour ?
Is it any wonder a judge ORDERED ethics training for the DOJ lawyers for purposely misleading the court about President Obama's disputed executive actions !
Lynch’s meeting with Clinton violates the Department of Justice ethics regulations. 5 C.F.R 2635.101 (b)Appearance of Impropriety “An employee shall endeavor to avoid any actions creating the appearance that the employee is violating the law or the ethical standards set forth in this part.”
Judicial Watch Calls on DOJ to Investigate Lynch-Clinton Meeting | Observer
Democrats groan after Bill Clinton meets Loretta Lynch - POLITICO

Guess who's rumored to be keeping Lynch on if she become President?????

Clinton Wants Loretta Lynch As Attorney General | The Daily Caller

Last edited:
Lol

Your going to need some help after the election is over, you seem way overly invested emotionaly in your Hillary hatred.

Can you say Madam President?

If you repeat it often enough as you did benghazi..email...benghazi...email it will get easier

But if the GOP looses the senate your head may explode, and i cant help you with that

Just keep repeating Madam Pres

Happy 4th!!

Can you say corrupt , can you say the worst money can buy ? Enjoy a government run by foreigners and crooks !

Can you say corrupt , can you say the worst money can buy ? Enjoy a government run by foreigners and crooks !

Corrupt? Links with charges please. Lol

Dream on !!

Corrupt? Links with charges please. Lol

Dream on !!

Clinton Presidency: The Most Corrupt in American History
Clinton Presidency: The Most Corrupt in American History | Ashbrook
Hillary Clinton Is Corrupt And 100% Pure Evil
Hillary Clinton Is Corrupt And 100% Pure Evil | Walid Shoebat
From Monica To Loretta - The Clintons Corrupt Absolutely
From Monica To Loretta - The Clintons Corrupt Absolutely | Zero Hedge
Clinton's Corruption
Clinton's Corruption | RealClearPolitics
Hillary Clinton’s Legacy of Scandal

Hillary Clinton’s Legacy of Scandal | From the Trenches World Report
:lamo:lamo:lamo

One can only hope. Hope is eternal, they say.

Back
Top Bottom