• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Corporations who have resumed campaign contributions to GOP election deniers

Rogue Valley

Putin = War Criminal
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent

The pages above from the Corporate Donations Tracker sheds light on the Fortune 500 corporations and big corporate lobbyists funding the 2020 Election objectors since January 2021—including those that broke their promises not to donate to their campaigns.

The 43 pages denotes a company, if it made a public statement regarding the insurrection and/or democracy, their GOP contributions, and their GOP recipients.

The Top 5 2022 corporate supporters of GOP Congressional member attempts to de-certify the 2020 election.....

#1. Home Depot - no Statement - $360,000 - Steve Scalise, Diana Harshbarger, and 57 others
#2. American Bankers Association PAC (BANKPAC) - Statement - $327,500 - Mario Diaz-Balart, Byron Donalds, and 87 others
#3. Boeing - Statement - $289,000 - Mike Garcia, Ken Calvert, and 68 others
#4. National Beer Wholesalers Association Political Action Committee - no Statement - $266,000 - Richard Hudson, Markwayne Mullin, and 98 others
#5. CULAC The PAC of Credit Union National Association - no Statement - $263,500 - Pete Sessions, Blaine Luetkemeyer, and 60 others

mrjurrs

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive

The pages above from the Corporate Donations Tracker sheds light on the Fortune 500 corporations and big corporate lobbyists funding the 2020 Election objectors since January 2021—including those that broke their promises not to donate to their campaigns.

The 43 pages denotes a company, if it made a public statement regarding the insurrection and/or democracy, their GOP contributions, and their GOP recipients.

The Top 5 2022 corporate supporters of GOP Congressional member attempts to de-certify the 2020 election.....

#1. Home Depot - no Statement - $360,000 - Steve Scalise, Diana Harshbarger, and 57 others
#2. American Bankers Association PAC (BANKPAC) - Statement - $327,500 - Mario Diaz-Balart, Byron Donalds, and 87 others
#4. National Beer Wholesalers Association Political Action Committee - no Statement - $266,000 - Richard Hudson, Markwayne Mullin, and 98 others
#5. CULAC The PAC of Credit Union National Association - no Statement - $263,500 - Pete Sessions, Blaine Luetkemeyer, and 60 others
Don't forget Toyota. I owned a LandCruiser for 20+ years and loved it. I use an old Camry for in town travel and it's been great. But they've lost me, I'll never buy another Toyota. Our democracy is more important to me than the car I drive.

tres borrachos

HoHoHo
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate

What kind of idiot would donate to Kevin McCarthy?

Top Bottom