• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Coronavirus spreads in a New York nursing home forced to take recovering patients

Erod

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Coronavirus spreads in a New York nursing home forced to take recovering patients

"The coronavirus patients began arriving the last week of March, transferred to the Gurwin Jewish Nursing and Rehabilitation Center under a New York*state mandaterequiring nursing homes to accept those recovering from COVID-19, even if they still might be contagious.

At the time, the Long Island nursing home had only one known resident who had contracted the virus, according to the facility’s president and CEO, Stuart Almer."

Cuomo trying to kill off all the old folks?

"The coronavirus patients began arriving the last week of March, transferred to the Gurwin Jewish Nursing and Rehabilitation Center under a New York*state mandaterequiring nursing homes to accept those recovering from COVID-19, even if they still might be contagious.

At the time, the Long Island nursing home had only one known resident who had contracted the virus, according to the facility’s president and CEO, Stuart Almer."

Yeah, because he's a Democrat, right, and Democrats are mostly psychopaths, right?

OR they need a place for people to recover since the hospitals are overwhelmed and over-crowded with the very ill. Your last sentence adds to the hysteria that's in this forum.

Yeah, because he's a Democrat, right, and Democrats are mostly psychopaths, right?

Either that or stupid and incompetent. Take your pick.

Other than asking people to swallow bleach, is there anything stupider we have heard during this crisis than MANDATING people who are contagious with the disease go to nursing homes?

They're better at hiding their sinister intentions.

Either that or stupid and incompetent. Take your pick.

Other than asking people to swallow bleach, is there anything stupider we have heard during this crisis than MANDATING people who are contagious with the disease go to nursing homes?

Except no one ever asked anyone to swallow bleach, that is simply a lie.

OR they need a place for people to recover since the hospitals are overwhelmed and over-crowded with the very ill. Your last sentence adds to the hysteria that's in this forum.

Then have a virus recovery nursing home and shift unaffected patients around. This really is an idiotic move considering the huge nursing home death rates in some of the Virginia and Massachusetts facilities once it got a foothold.

Open up your chest and let the sun shine in!

One can have a UV light injected into your lungs via an Intertracheal tube.

This is a procedure that has already been tested against other respiratory illnesses.

If you had decided to be smart instead of going all “orange man bad” you would have looked this up before showing everyone you don’t do any critical thought.

If the hospitals are overwhelmed and over-crowded, then why would De Blasio and Cuomo allow a hospital ship with 1,000 beds and 1,000 medical personnel leave their shores?!?

One can have a UV light injected into your lungs via an Intertracheal tube.

This is a procedure that has already been tested against other respiratory illnesses.

If you had decided to be smart instead of going all “orange man bad” you would have looked this up before showing everyone you don’t do any critical thought.

For that to happen, me looking into a Trumpism, I'd have to first think something he said was worth looking into.
But just to try to improve your opinion of me I'm going to check it out. Just as soon as I've researched the "windmill noise causes cancer" revelation.

Lots of people can see those snakes for what they really are.

"So be true to your school now
Just like you would to your girl or guy
Be true to your school now
And let your colors fly…"

-The Beach Boys-

Yes the DemoKKKrat party is pro infanticide and euthanasia, Cuomo himself opted for triage death panels instead of respirators in 2015.

Yes the DemoKKKrat party is pro infanticide and euthanasia, Cuomo himself opted for triage death panels instead of respirators in 2015.

Step forward. Someone else here from your side of the aisle just accused me of lacking critical thought and I want him to get a look at you. Tell me more...

I have noticed how the GOP has many a confederate flag waving unwashed heathens in it which would like to start up slavery again.

If the hospitals are overwhelmed and over-crowded, then why would De Blasio and Cuomo allow a hospital ship with 1,000 beds and 1,000 medical personnel leave their shores?!?

Valid question.

My problem with the OP is the immediate jump to the extreme that Cuomo is trying to kill old people.

Valid question.

My problem with the OP is the immediate jump to the extreme that Cuomo is trying to kill old people.

Then explain why their state mandate is to send infected back to nursing homes. I'll wait.

Then explain why their state mandate is to send infected back to nursing homes. I'll wait.

Like I said, because the hospitals are overwhelmed and over-crowded. There can be many reasons why this is happening - incompetency, ignorance, etc.

Saying that the governor WANTS to kill old people is the most extreme reason. It's silly to immediately jump to such a conclusion with no evidence of Cuomo trying to kill an entire generation of his own citizens.

Like I said, because the hospitals are overwhelmed and over-crowded.

So stick the infected in close closed quarters with the 65 demographic while simultaneously sending the hospital ship away. Keep spinning for the DemoKKKrat mass murderers.

For that to happen, me looking into a Trumpism, I'd have to first think something he said was worth looking into.
But just to try to improve your opinion of me I'm going to check it out. Just as soon as I've researched the "windmill noise causes cancer" revelation.

Trump never said that, he said other people have said that. Which is true.

Back
Top Bottom