• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

"Coronavirus is a Biological Warfare Weapon"

Yes but having a vaccine developed 2 days after the genetic code was released while not having a physical virus in their possession is amazing
I would use a common sense fact check.

I posted two articles that directly state the company as saying they developed the vaccine by Jan 13 2020
I am sorry. I thought you were doubting their claim or implying a conspiracy. My bad. I am becoming paranoid.

I am sorry. I thought you were doubting their claim or implying a conspiracy. My bad. I am becoming paranoid.

I do not doubt they developed a vaccine by Jan 13 2020, if I am not mistaken less than a week after that the illness was announced to be caused by a new virus and two days after the genetic code of the virus was released

I don't usually buy CTs, but considering how tenacious COVID has turned out to be in regards to multiple variants....

It reminds me of The Stand and how Captain Trips was described as a "constantly-shifting antigen", which made any attempt at creating a vaccine to it "impossible".

I don't usually buy CTs, but considering how tenacious COVID has turned out to be in regards to multiple variants....

It reminds me of The Stand and how Captain Trips was described as a "constantly-shifting antigen", which made any attempt at creating a vaccine to it "impossible".

Many viruses mutate and quite often. It is a main reason the flu vaccine is different each year, and one reason why vaccines for cold viruses have not been developed

The issue with the Covid 19 virus is that it is infecting so many in a short period of time giving it lots of opportunities to mutate

Because China did nothing t prevent the world wide spread. China is looking out for China and their economic, and military rise in the world.
What would you like China to have done absent any vaccine? Of course China is looking out for herself, etc. Is the US any different; or Great Britain?

What would you like China to have done absent any vaccine? Of course China is looking out for herself, etc. Is the US any different; or Great Britain?
China allowed flights out of the region when it had already locked down.

I read a couple of months ago that 40 odd Chinese citizens had tested positive on the same day at Paris airport...all had come in from different areas of the world ...certainly looks like a systematic attempt to spread the virus .This is a biological weapon, you can argue that it’s not that dangerous but it has probably been designed with just the right potency to do what it has done...stop the Hong Kong situation from spreading to the mainland and give the CCP leverage over the West...that does not imply that Western powers were not also engaged with the CCP though.

In my opinion this is a bigger event than Pearl Harbour...it’s just that many haven’t woken up to what has happened and are still not aware of its long term consequences. Sooner or later the truth will come out...then all hell will let loose.

China allowed flights out of the region when it had already locked down.

I read a couple of months ago that 40 odd Chinese citizens had tested positive on the same day at Paris airport...all had come in from different areas of the world ...certainly looks like a systematic attempt to spread the virus .This is a biological weapon, you can argue that it’s not that dangerous but it has probably been designed with just the right potency to do what it has done...stop the Hong Kong situation from spreading to the mainland and give the CCP leverage over the West...that does not imply that Western powers were not also engaged with the CCP though.

In my opinion this is a bigger event than Pearl Harbour...it’s just that many haven’t woken up to what has happened and are still not aware of its long term consequences. Sooner or later the truth will come out...then all hell will let loose.
Oh good grief. A "biological weapon"! Naturally you have evidence of this besides your conspiracy theory nonsense. The "truth" as you put it it, is that some people have such empty and sad lives that they have to invent absurdities to make themselves feel relevant.

Oh good grief. A "biological weapon"! Naturally you have evidence of this besides your conspiracy theory nonsense. The "truth" as you put it it, is that some people have such empty and sad lives that they have to invent absurdities to make themselves feel relevant.
I think that it is more of a conspiracy to think that bat soup caused this.

For a conspiracy theory to be a reasonable possibility there has to be motive...we , who are not so easily led, can see that exists in spades.

For a conspiracy theory to be a reasonable possibility there has to be a clear way in which it could be achieved...we have that one covered...it’s a piece of piss to spread a Corona virus and we know the Wuhan lab has been playing around with them.

For a conspiracy theory to be a reasonable possibility there has to be a compliant media political class that is more than willing to besmirch those that doubt the prevailing propaganda narrative...that one is clearly covered for all those that are not blind to reality.

I think that it is your kind that are the let down, you are the unquestioning followers of government/establishment propaganda when there is clear reason to have doubt...you are the gullible one and I’m pretty sure time will prove me right.

I’ll just add that the foundation of western science and philosophy is scepticism...the idea that consensus or the prevailing narrative is proof of anything is laughable. If there is room for doubt then those doubts should be explored, to belittle them as conspiracy theories is childish at best and downright evil at worst.

^^It's hilarious to watch the Sheep regurgitate whatever the media feeds them.

This poster pretends to be an expert who has "posted this multiple times" because she studied this virus herself under a microscope.

You're regurgitating everything random bloggers on the internet feed you.

I think that it is more of a conspiracy to think that bat soup caused this.

For a conspiracy theory to be a reasonable possibility there has to be motive...we , who are not so easily led, can see that exists in spades.

For a conspiracy theory to be a reasonable possibility there has to be a clear way in which it could be achieved...we have that one covered...it’s a piece of piss to spread a Corona virus and we know the Wuhan lab has been playing around with them.

For a conspiracy theory to be a reasonable possibility there has to be a compliant media political class that is more than willing to besmirch those that doubt the prevailing propaganda narrative...that one is clearly covered for all those that are not blind to reality.

I think that it is your kind that are the let down, you are the unquestioning followers of government/establishment propaganda when there is clear reason to have doubt...you are the gullible one and I’m pretty sure time will prove me right.
So what is your version of reality; believe nothing, question everything and live in a state of constant paranoia, believing everything is some nefarious government plot to control you, while devouring every piece of internet-driven nonsense you can find to bolster your personal beliefs? In other words a typical Daily Mail consumer. Most normal people aren't that gullible.

So what is your version of reality; believe nothing, question everything and live in a state of constant paranoia, believing everything is some nefarious government plot to control you, while devouring every piece of internet-driven nonsense you can find to bolster your personal beliefs? In other words a typical Daily Mail consumer. Most normal people aren't that gullible.
I see it as having reasonable doubts about what you don’t know ...and also always reserve some doubt as to the moral drive of our political masters.

I’m not paranoid and I’m pretty relaxed in my day to day life...just more aware of the fact that this whole pandemic thing may be more than just about a virus ...and a virus possibly altered in a lab at that.

The WHO, China, and other govt's are lying to prevent WW3.

Nothing like this has EVER been in the wild on this planet. NOTHING has ever spread so rapidly and mutated like this virus.

Nothing. We're being lied to.

The 1918 flu and smallpox would like a word. Also bubonic plague.

I see it as having reasonable doubts about what you don’t know ...and also always reserve some doubt as to the moral drive of our political masters.

I’m not paranoid and I’m pretty relaxed in my day to day life...just more aware of the fact that this whole pandemic thing may be more than just about a virus ...and a virus possibly altered in a lab at that.

China, India, even the US leaders would like nothing more than to reduce the population to half its current size to reduce environmental pressures and sustainability. And I have no doubt that they might justify this to themselves to try and tweak an existing coronavirus to target only the elderly, sick and obese. MERS and SARS could've been trial runs but were too deadly. And it is strange how fast Covid-19 adapted to the human immune system.

But... this approach leaves too much room for deadlier mutations, and it attacks the aged leaders as well as the masses. They're simply too self-interested to attempt this tactic. Now, it might've accidentally slipped out of a lab, then mutated, though there's no solid evidence.

China, India, even the US leaders would like nothing more than to reduce the population to half its current size to reduce environmental pressures and sustainability. And I have no doubt that they might justify this to themselves to try and tweak an existing coronavirus to target only the elderly, sick and obese. MERS and SARS could've been trial runs but were too deadly. And it is strange how fast Covid-19 adapted to the human immune system.

But... this approach leaves too much room for deadlier mutations, and it attacks the aged leaders as well as the masses. They're simply too self-interested to attempt this tactic. Now, it might've accidentally slipped out of a lab, then mutated, though there's no solid evidence.
It may be the case that a small, though well financed and organised group, could have released this “altered” virus independently...possibly with the tacit agreement of some elements of governments.

Everything about this virus and its related lockdowns segues perfectly with the green agenda...and the lockdown may also regenerate a moribund world economy....I saw a couple of years ago that traders were implying the banks were no longer viable....now the world’s governments are in hock to them.

Dr. Francis Boyle, who drafted the Biological Weapons Act has given a detailed statement admitting that the 2019 Wuhan Coronavirus is an offensive Biological Warfare Weapon and that the World Health Organization (WHO) already knows about it. Francis Boyle is a professor of international law at the University of Illinois College of Law.

Highlights from the report:

Chinese Biowarfare agents working at the Canadian lab in Winnipeg were involved in the smuggling of Coronavirus to Wuhan’s lab from where it is believed to have been leaked

first discovered in Saudi Arabia, then studied in Canada from whence it was stolen by a Chinese scientist and brought to Wuhan.

It’s highly probable that the 2019-nCoV organism is a weaponized version of the NCoV discovered by Saudi doctors in 2012.

I suspected this virus might be a bioweapon. It doesn't behave the way a normal flu virus does. It has the potential to wreak havoc on every system in the human body--cardiovascular, nervous, digestive, endocrine, immune, etc. and the symptoms ranging from mild to severe can go on for months, possibly years i.e. COVID long haulers. I personally feel this virus is here to stay. It's effects on our lives going forward are inestimable. We will need to be vaccinated against Coronavirus every year for the rest of our lives.

I suppose it all boils down to how much we believe what the PLA has said themselves in the past. Chao Xian Zhan: Dui Quanqiu Hua Shidai Zhanzheng yu Zhanfa de Xiangding (Warfare Beyond Rules: Judgment of War and Methods of War in the Era of Globalization) published by the People’s Liberation Army (PLA) Press. https://japan-forward.com/biologica...hinas-military-research-in-the-last-20-years/

In this work, the authors, both Colonels at the time, argued that the CCP can never hope to win against the West without going broke, and thus, must disregard the conventions of warfare, created by the West, and exercise without restraint all warfare by other means, including biological weapons.

The WHO, China, and other govt's are lying to prevent WW3.

Nothing like this has EVER been in the wild on this planet. NOTHING has ever spread so rapidly and mutated like this virus.

Nothing. We're being lied to.
Hold on to your hat. Between deforestation in the Amazon and melting permafrost in Canada and Siberia lots of stuff that hasn't seen sunlight for many centuries are liable to get up and walk again.

It may be the case that a small, though well financed and organised group, could have released this “altered” virus independently...possibly with the tacit agreement of some elements of governments.

Everything about this virus and its related lockdowns segues perfectly with the green agenda...and the lockdown may also regenerate a moribund world economy....I saw a couple of years ago that traders were implying the banks were no longer viable....now the world’s governments are in hock to them.
"Implying, maybe, possibly, could have". So nothing but unsubstantiated theorising then.

"Implying, maybe, possibly, could have". So nothing but unsubstantiated theorising then.
I see Tony Blair is even suggesting we extend lockdown for another month...

We have handed the government massive powers over our lives for a virus that’s implicated in the deaths of a few people a day now...and still the complacent sheep can’t see that this is massively over the top. Anyone with an ounce of common sense and doubt must see that there is more to this situation than just a virus...it must be clear to even the most stubborn lockdown worshipers that goal posts have been continuously moved, numbers have clearly been inflated and that lockdown segues completely with the green , globalist , command economy agenda.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/covid-roadmap-lockdown-tony-blair-b1838445.html

The onus is on the lockdown worshipers to explain why a country where all at risk people are vaccinated, where many more people are having their lives disrupted, damaged and destroyed by our actions “against” Covid than by the virus itself is still pursuing such an insane strategy.

Back
Top Bottom