• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Coronavirus. Blogger Emna Charqui given jail term over Koran style post

Litwin

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Coronavirus: Blogger Emna Charqui given jail term over Koran-style post - BBC News
_113371782_gettyimages-1215825410.jpg

A blogger in Tunisia has been sentenced to six months in prison after sharing a satirical post about Covid-19 written in the form of a verse from the Koran.

Emna Charqui, 28, was arrested in May for sharing a message on Facebook urging people to follow hygiene rules in the style of Islam's holy book.

Charqui said in a recent interview that she had no intention of provoking shock, but found the post amusing.

She was found guilty in a Tunis court of "inciting hatred between religions".
https://twitter.com/hashtag/freeemnachargui

Tunisia , Muscovy, Nigeria - will ever Afro - Asia change ?

What does this have to do with RUSSIA?

Afro - Asian "civilization" is sick and has the same symptoms, which i dont like but you do like it , i know , and you support religious oppression of free-minded women in afro - asia
The women were sentenced to two years in prison for hooliganism.
images

The US and EU said the sentences were disproportionate. Amnesty International said they must be overturned.

Russia's Orthodox Church said the protest was a "blasphemy" but also appealed for clemency for the women.

Afro - Asian "civilization" is sick and has the same symptoms, which i dont like but you do like it , i know , and you support religious oppression of free-minded women in afro - asia

Very racist viewpoint.

Very.

Racist.

And where have I supported oppression of women?

Put up or shut up.

BLASPHEMY is not an "afro-asian" only issue.
wrong,

WHERE the Victims of BLASPHEMY laws in the west , did i hide them ? picture, articles?

this is from afro - asia https://twitter.com/hashtag/freeemnachargui
Russian atheist 'faces jail' under anti-blasphemy law | Euronews

Mar 3, 2016 - In another controversial blasphemy case in Russia, a production of the Wagner opera Tannhauser was banned in Siberia for “offending religious .

wrong,

WHERE the Victims of BLASPHEMY laws in the west , did i hide them ? picture, articles?

this is from afro - asia https://twitter.com/hashtag/freeemnachargui

Mar 3, 2016 - In another controversial blasphemy case in Russia, a production of the Wagner opera Tannhauser was banned in Siberia for “offending religious .

Dishonestly truncation.

Are the laws on the books or not?

Blasphemy law - Wikipedia

No.

only "afro-asians" kill (prosecute) for BLASPHEMY today , do you agree?

www.bbc.com › news › world-europe-39048496

Feb 22, 2017 — Calls in Russia for Matilda, the true story of a future tsar and a ... they were tragically killed," the director argues during a break in recording.

Russian YouTuber convicted of blasphemy after playing ...
www.amnesty.org › latest › news › 2017/05 › russian-y...

May 11, 2017 — Russian YouTuber convicted of blasphemy after playing Pokémon Go in a church ... Sergei Nikitin, Director of Amnesty International Russia ... Guinea: At least 50 people killed with impunity during protests in less than a year.

And Russia is considered European.
by who ? only by you all Muscovites hate Europe , NATO, USA, EU, freedom, democracy , we always fought them , i posted this man quote many times here

AVT_Fernand-Braudel_3626.jpg

your idol wrote : In 1855 Engels referred to Moscow ' s " Russian - Mongol barbarism .

Is Afro- Asia your new sexual fantasy or something?

Back
Top Bottom