• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Corker To Be Trump's VP?

"Trump’s aides, who have been mum about the candidate’s short list, have tapped attorney A.B. Culvahouse Jr. to assist with the vetting process. His involvement, which was first reported by Bloomberg, is part of the campaign’s ramping up of the selection process. Culvahouse, a longtime GOP player, was involved with Sen. John McCain’s vetting of then-Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin in 2008."

I heard this the other day: The guy that McCain used to find his VP, is now hired by Trump to do the same!

Yish!

It sounds like a public relations nightmare! I thought Trump was a better at image than that.

"Trump’s aides, who have been mum about the candidate’s short list, have tapped attorney A.B. Culvahouse Jr. to assist with the vetting process. His involvement, which was first reported by Bloomberg, is part of the campaign’s ramping up of the selection process. Culvahouse, a longtime GOP player, was involved with Sen. John McCain’s vetting of then-Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin in 2008."

I heard this the other day: The guy that McCain used to find his VP, is now hired by Trump to do the same!

Yish!

It sounds like a public relations nightmare! I thought Trump was a better at image than that.

McCain was the problem, not the firm. He decided he wanted her at the last minute, he only gave them I think it was 2 days to look at her, which his former campaign chairman now admits was a mistake on their (the campaigns) part. Also, Trump has made it clear that he will not make the same mistake.

McCain was the problem, not the firm. He decided he wanted her at the last minute, he only gave them I think it was 2 days to look at her, which his former campaign chairman now admits was a mistake on their (the campaigns) part. Also, Trump has made it clear that he will not make the same mistake.
If the people advising him give him bad advice then it can't be helped. Like I heard Ben Carson was heading up the commitee to find the VP. That's a bad choice.

If the people advising him give him bad advice then it can't be helped. Like I heard Ben Carson was heading up the commitee to find the VP. That's a bad choice.

This has been addressed many times, there is a committee, and Trump is running it.

I am still hoping for Eric Cantor as VP BTW.

I think I am the only one.

This has been addressed many times, there is a committee, and Trump is running it.

I am still hoping for Eric Cantor as VP BTW.

I think I am the only one.

what swing state is cantor going to help trump with

ideal pick though I doubt she'd run

condo Rice

Martinez would be another good choice

Niki Haley as well

condo Rice

Niki Haley as well

Trump needs a good Hill manager, he does not need any help beating Hillary assuming that Renegade Jew/Romney et al are not even more stupid than I think they are.

Trump needs a good Hill manager, he does not need any help beating Hillary assuming that Renegade Jew/Romney et al are not even more stupid than I think they are.

who is the "renegade Jew"? is a renegade jew one who doesn't vote Democrat?

ah one of the original Neo-cons. I tend to ignore him. He gives me the pukes.

Given the expensive disaster they have authored in the Middle East the question is why is anyone still listening to that crowd.....

Carson and Trump split apart on the VP thing quite a while ago.

condo Rice

Niki Haley as well

Miss Rice would be the only person that I'd actually volunteer to help get elected. Hands down, the most qualified person I can think of for the job. It makes me sad that she has repeatedly ruled out running for POTUS. Maybe she'll change her mind and we would have a choice that we could support without having to do the "hold your nose and vote" routine....

Miss Rice would be the only person that I'd actually volunteer to help get elected. Hands down, the most qualified person I can think of for the job. It makes me sad that she has repeatedly ruled out running for POTUS. Maybe she'll change her mind and we would have a choice that we could support without having to do the "hold your nose and vote" routine....

Condi is way too smart to want such a sucky job.

Back
Top Bottom