• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Corker Gives Trump the Middle Finger

https://www.thedailybeast.com/bob-c...ddle-finger-to-trumps-foreign-policy?ref=home

What Corker should say: “You don’t buy the American government by renting 500 rooms in the President’s hotel, though it may help you buy the President.”

I wish more Republican lawmakers would follow his lead, and be honest about what a self-serving SOB Trump actually is.

Then again, I wish I'd win the $490 million Powerball, and we both know neither of those things will happen.

Lazy post. The thread title quotes its link, as you might have noticed if you bothered to read.

Amazing how lefties try so desperately to look smart. hahaha

America gives Corker the middle finger!

Lazy post. The thread title quotes its link, as you might have noticed if you bothered to read.
Dishonest thread title.

Article title is ;
"Bob Corker’s Final Act: A Middle Finger to Trump’s Foreign Policy"

Using what is in the URL and not the Articles title to misrepresent what was actually being said, is dishonesty.

It might mean something if Corker actually stuck around to help resist Trumpism. That would require putting a view of what is right above party loyalty. Instead, he's slinking away.

Dishonest thread title.

Article title is ;
"Bob Corker’s Final Act: A Middle Finger to Trump’s Foreign Policy"

Using what is in the URL and not the Articles title to misrepresent what was actually being said, is dishonesty.

I think you have this backwards. Using what is in the article’s title and not the article is dishonest if the title misrepresents what is in the article. Is that better?

In this case there isn’t a disparity.

I think you have this backwards. Using what is in the article’s title and not the article is dishonest if the title misrepresents what is in the article. Is that better?

In this case there isn’t a disparity.
I think you are confused.
Nowhere did Corker give the President the finger.

I think you are confused.
Nowhere did Corker give the President the finger.

I think you are unfamiliar with the figurative use of the term. Look it up.

One day a GOPer still in office will stand up to Trump.

Nah, who am I kidding? Not happening.

I think you are unfamiliar with the figurative use of the term. Look it up.
And thus we are back to the beginning. Dishonest threat title.

One day a GOPer still in office will stand up to Trump.

Nah, who am I kidding? Not happening.

That is because he is getting things done.

You mean to everyone.

Sadly the tariffs (new taxes) will eat up much of any little cuts the middle and lower class got.

Sadly the tariffs (new taxes) will eat up much of any little cuts the middle and lower class got.
iLOL No.
But believe as you will. Good luck with that.

Back
Top Bottom