• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Corker Exposes Trump BS Wall

NeverTrump

Exposing GOP since 2015
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Bob Corker Said on CNN that the border fight is nothing but a made up fight. In a word. Fake News. The wall is never getting built and the wall will never ever ever cost only $5 Billion.

"This is a made-up fight, so the President can look like he's fighting, but even if he wins, our borders are going to be insecure," Corker said on CNN's "State of the Union."

Corker on shutdown: Trump trying to 'look like he's fighting'

It's easy to see reality when one has the facts.

What is interesting is that while we can always find new people bashing Trump from his own party. I never see Trumpsters link to Trump allies like the Fox News talking heads or the arguments of his aides/staff. You'd think there'd be a bunch of posts highlighting the great arguments of Stephen Miller and Kellyanne Conway posted by them on here. But nope. Nada. Zilch. If those people do get posted on here, it's usually from others laughing at them.

What is interesting is that while we can always find new people bashing Trump from his own party. I never see Trumpsters link to Trump allies like the Fox News talking heads or the arguments of his aides/staff. You'd think there'd be a bunch of posts highlighting the great arguments of Stephen Miller and Kellyanne Conway posted by them on here. But nope. Nada. Zilch. If those people do get posted on here, it's usually from others laughing at them.

No different than people laughing at Obama's cast of scandalous characters; Eric Holder, Hillary Clinton, Donna Rice, Lois Lerner, John Kerry....

"Bob Corker said"....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand there goes any credibility. Chuck Todd's hysteria fest this morning was glorious. One head on fire after the next.
The talking point today- "The guard rails are down!".

No different than people laughing at Obama's cast of scandalous characters; Eric Holder, Hillary Clinton, Donna Rice, Lois Lerner, John Kerry....

So you named five supposedly corrupt/scandalous people in all of Obama's eight years huh???

Guess what? Trump had at least three scandalous people leave this week!!!

Last edited:
So who has credibility in your mind?

Not members of Congress who are leaving and thinking about what's going to make them a more attractive candidate in 2020, or what'll boost their net worth on K Street.

Not members of Congress who are leaving and thinking about what's going to make them a more attractive candidate in 2020, or what'll boost their net worth on K Street.

Name someone then (other than Trump).

So you named five supposedly corrupt/scandalous people in all of Obama's eight years huh???

Obama's scandals (no drama Obama, my rear end) were monumental. Holder? He's a criminal. Fast and Furious was worse than Watergate, but of course, W&B gave that scandal a pass.

Obama's scandals (no drama Obama, my rear end) were monumental. Holder? He's a criminal. Fast and Furious was worse than Watergate, but of course, W&B gave that scandal a pass.

Yes Watergate movies generally are better than the Fast & Furious Movies.

:roll: :lamo

The people leaving this week were not scandalous.
Don't use big words you don't know the meaning of, please.

:roll: :lamo

The people leaving this week were not scandalous.
Don't use big words you don't know the meaning of, please.

So it's not a scandal they don't like Trump??? I thought it was bad/fake nooz???

O also gave those behind the IRS scandal a break...
....and then there was that scoundrel, Hillary Clinton.

Back
Top Bottom