• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Cops: Tennessee shooter targeted white victims, similar to Dallas ambush

What about that whole personal responsibility thing conservatives usually harp on? Isn't this the responsibility of the person who pulled the trigger?

Yes, to an extent, but BLM is built on the lie that the OTHER side, has no responsibility for the outcome of the situation.

All those shootings were because a black man reached for a cop's gun?

We stopped reading because you gave us a list that the first two were a case going to trial, let that sort out first and a bad guy made a try at an officer's gun and got shot down. Why bother reading when it's obvious you are either not serious or you have a level of "murder" that is of your own creation.

Really. This is your (and ABC's) best shot at proving your point. I managed to read all of this histeria. What happened to innocent until proven guilty? Exactly ONE of these describes an actual conviction...and that involves an "American of Chinese desent" officer being convicted of "negligent homicide" when his gun "accidently" discharged hitting a brick wall and bounced off killing a black. Many of the others sound justified at worst. If this is what the BLM "movement" is about, it seems to me that it is totally bogus.

On the other hand, it would seem to me that the sniper, and BLM supporter, in Dallas IS a "murderer"...or will we be reading about the unjustified killing, by racist police, of another black male in Dallas using a robot bomb?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Re: Cops: Tennessee shooter targeted white victims, similar to Dallas ambush (1 of 2)

If you recall, many from the left quote MotherJones as reliable news source. One might even say one of record.

not many, many partisans from the left do. Calling MJ reliable is one step better then calling DailyKos reliable but it's still something only a partisan dolt would do (in similar vein to those who call sites like breitbart reliable).

Anyways to the rest of this and the other post, yeah democrats support BLM but I have my doubts it's more then politics. I wouldn't be surprised to find most don't really actually care about BLM but, well, saying you do=party votes. I use party votes since I highly doubt supporting BLM is going to woo over leaning liberals, centrists, etc. Not with the way BLM has been working as hard as possible to anger as many people as possible.

Re: Cops: Tennessee shooter targeted white victims, similar to Dallas ambush (1 of 2)

not many, many partisans from the left do. Calling MJ reliable is one step better then calling DailyKos reliable but it's still something only a partisan dolt would do (in similar vein to those who call sites like breitbart reliable).

Anyways to the rest of this and the other post, yeah democrats support BLM but I have my doubts it's more then politics. I wouldn't be surprised to find most don't really actually care about BLM but, well, saying you do=party votes. I use party votes since I highly doubt supporting BLM is going to woo over leaning liberals, centrists, etc. Not with the way BLM has been working as hard as possible to anger as many people as possible.

I think I can support everything you are saying. Ont he matter of BB, they used to be at least tolerable, but in the last 18 months, I think the term unhinged comes to mind.

Back
Top Bottom