• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Cops step in after ‘frustrated’ Ted Cruz clashes with Montana airport staff

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive

Police were called to step in after a “frustrated” Sen. Ted Cruz reportedly got in an argument with airline staff at a Montana airport over the weekend.

Footage posted on Reddit showed Cruz (R-Texas), who was wearing a mask, speaking to two United Airlines staffers at Bozeman Airport on Sunday after he missed the check-in window for his flight.

A law enforcement officer had to be called in to help defuse the situation, Scott Humphrey, a deputy director of Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport, told the Daily Mail.
=================================================
And this guy wants to be President? If he has problems catching a plane, how is he going to deal with Putin?

I bet he pulled the "Do you know who I am" garbage. he's such a dickhead, but that's what republicans love, complete dickheads like many of them are themselves
He missed the plane. They don't turn around because the guy who missed it is a senator.

I bet he pulled the "Do you know who I am" garbage. he's such a dickhead, but that's what republicans love, complete dickheads like many of them are themselves
Wouldn't surprise me a bit.

Cruz missed his check in window. It was his fault. He should have bitched up and accepted the need to adapt and overcome, but this is Fled Cruz. According to the Daily Mail he was wearing a mask that said "Come and Take it." Typical - all about putting on the manly displays, but stamps his feet like a toddler denied a sweet when real life serves up an inconvenience.

Ted Cruz really has an amazing habit of pissing people off, doesn't he?
It's amazing to see a politician who's so disliked by anyone who knows him just be so clueless as to why that is.

It's pretty impressive in an odd kind of way.

It's amazing to see a politician who's so disliked by anyone who knows him just be so clueless as to why that is.

He never really recovered from the emasculation he suffered at Trump's hands. Been trying to prove himself a manly man ever since and failing.

To think there are actually people out there who want to see him as President. It shows their intellectual limitations.

Our fabulous trumpturds won't care.

They'll shriek and hoot in delight at Senator Cancun "standing up to Librull airlines" as they'll see it. Remember, being obnoxious and toxic assholes has become a political statement to many of these poor ignorant fools.

Police were called to step in after a “frustrated” Sen. Ted Cruz reportedly got in an argument with airline staff at a Montana airport over the weekend.

Footage posted on Reddit showed Cruz (R-Texas), who was wearing a mask, speaking to two United Airlines staffers at Bozeman Airport on Sunday after he missed the check-in window for his flight.

A law enforcement officer had to be called in to help defuse the situation, Scott Humphrey, a deputy director of Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport, told the Daily Mail.
And this guy wants to be President? If he has problems catching a plane, how is he going to deal with Putin?
1648015167351.png

@ 0:29, "P.S., Ted Cruz, GFY !"

Last edited:

His voters keep sending him back.

He actually did. That's what I read. He said, "Don't you know who I am?"

Dick move, every time, but then it's Cruz. Too bad he didn't get that upset when Trump called his wife ugly. 🤷‍♀️

What Ted Cruz was being an obnoxious, selfish, vile, ignorant vile human being . . . NO WAY!!!!!
😂🤣😂🤣

At least he didn't assault or threaten airport staff like celebrities do (and get away with).

1648175129743.png

"Do you know who I am?"

"No sir, I do not."

"I'm Ted Cruz."

"Sir I was unaware, this changes everything. Kindly go **** yourself."

Back
Top Bottom