• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Cops shot in Dallas?

Lutherf

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
I was just watching the FOX feed from Times Square and they cut to the Dallas protest. All of a sudden people were running and the cameraman took off around the corner where he panned to what looked like 3 cops lying in the middle of the street. Maybe it was a traffic accident but where they were positioned it sure looks like they were all outside their cars when whatever happened happened.

KDFW.

Article with images.
Two officers shot during Downtown Dallas protest

Warning. Image of Officer/s on ground. No gore.
dallas-shooting-2.jpg
[/U]

KDFW LIVE.

Fox 10 News Stream.

At least four Dart Officers injured.
One deceased.

Dart = Dallas Area Rapid Transit.

Guy being arrested at this moment.

Last edited:
Cops were just shot and the crowd is shouting black lives matter.

News reports are claiming that there were snipers.

Sounds like the kook leftists are at it again. History is repeating itself.

Sad.

Someone check to see if Bill Ayres, BO's friend is accounted for.

One guy was arrested wearing body armor.

Fox 10 News Stream @ (minus) -21:02

One guy was arrested wearing body armor.

Fox 10 News Stream @ (minus) -21:02

Let's hope he was one of the shooters. Actually wait...according to the feed they haven't caught any suspects yet.

Methinks this may have been coordinated.

It's going to be a while before we get solid information about all this. So far I'm pretty sure that multiple cops have been shot. Based on the police activity I'm seeing it appears that they still don't have the situation locked down though it does appear that the shooting has stopped.

I'm hearing that they have contained suspects, are negotiating with suspects and have "neutralized" suspects but I'll wait a while to see how all that pans out.

There was video of the cops arresting a black guy wearing a bullet proof vest. All kinds of reports were saying that they have the suspect in custody. From what I saw it looked like a protester who picked a bad time to wear that costume.

This mess is only two hours old and it's covering several blocks of big buildings. Even under the best of circumstances it would take the cops hours and hours to clear that space.

We'll have better information in the morning but for now, may God bless the dead, heal the wounded and bring peace to the hearts of those who are harboring anger and hatred.

Let's hope he was one of the shooters. Actually wait...according to the feed they haven't caught any suspects yet.

It seems they may have just picked him out of the crowd. Still Wearing body armor though.
Again these Officers were Dallas Area Rapid Transit. The Bus/Train Police.
I find it strange to be going after them instead of the Dallas Police.

LOL, ya think?

It's another leftist terror attack. Does this surprise you? It was only a matter of time.

LOL, ya think?

It's another leftist terror attack. Does this surprise you? It was only a matter of time.

I think This was a BLM revenge attack not a leftist attack but you can bet your sweet ass the lefties will leave no tragedy unexploited with renewed attacks on our 2nd amendment rights.

They've uploaded the photo of one of the suspects. He had what appears to be some sort of rifle in tow.

I think This was a BLM revenge attack not a leftist attack but you can bet your sweet ass the lefties will leave no tragedy unexploited with renewed attacks on our 2nd amendment rights.

You're doing a good job of exploiting it yourself. Geez, can't you even wait until the blood is dry?

BLM are leftists. It's clearly a leftist terror attack, just like the registered dem and muslim terrorist attacked a bar in Florida.

It's the 60's all over again. The leftist terrorists attack cops back then as well.

If anyone is interested, this is a good blog source covering what is happening.

Update 11:30pm EDT ♦ Two snipers opened fire, ambush style, on police from elevated positions, one in a parking garage. ♦ TEN police officers were shot ♦ Three Officers killed ♦ One DART (Dallas Transit Police) officer killed ♦ Two Dallas Police Department officers killed ♦ Three Officers in Critical Condition ♦ Two in surgery.

UPDATES: Ten Police Officers Shot, 3 Dead, 3 Critical, In Dallas Texas During Protest March – Live Stream Added

Please just stop.

If anyone is interested, this is a good blog source covering what is happening.

Update 11:30pm EDT ♦ Two snipers opened fire, ambush style, on police from elevated positions, one in a parking garage. ♦ TEN police officers were shot ♦ Three Officers killed ♦ One DART (Dallas Transit Police) officer killed ♦ Two Dallas Police Department officers killed ♦ Three Officers in Critical Condition ♦ Two in surgery.

UPDATES: Ten Police Officers Shot, 3 Dead, 3 Critical, In Dallas Texas During Protest March – Live Stream Added

You're doing an excellent job providing sources tonight, Excon. Thank you. :)

Hilarious!
No, sorry, Idiotic!

Back
Top Bottom