• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Cops shot in Dallas?

They said that we are negotiating with a second shooter.

SPREAD THIS FAR AND WIDE. THEY ARE COVERING UP AGAIN.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFhbUwECsZU

Nice cherry-picking out of context. "They" in ths is Fox News, during a live report during an unfolding and clearly chaotic event. The report is most certainly in error.

If you want you can sift through all of the many hours of reporting and no doubt you will find dozens of cases of what we now know are erroneous reports. That is the nature of live reporting during a chaotic event and it happens every time.

Nice cherry-picking out of context. "They" in ths is Fox News, during a live report during an unfolding and clearly chaotic event. The report is most certainly in error.

If you want you can sift through all of the many hours of reporting and no doubt you will find dozens of cases of what we now know are erroneous reports. That is the nature of live reporting during a chaotic event and it happens every time.

You have no proof. Many media outlets were getting that info from LE. They need to clarify how that was wrong. Until then, it's just more nonsense.

You have no proof. Many media outlets were getting that info from LE. They need to clarify how that was wrong. Until then, it's just more nonsense.

My brain works. I can figure it out. I don't rely on false starting assumptions. But if you want to run with a couple of words said by one reporter for one news network during a live broadcast while the event was still unfolding you have at it. Let me know if that works any better for you now than it has before.

My brain works. I can figure it out. I don't rely on false starting assumptions. But if you want to run with a couple of words said by one reporter for one news network during a live broadcast while the event was still unfolding you have at it. Let me know if that works any better for you now than it has before.

I haven't been wrong one time.

You're aren't trying to figure anything out. The cover-up is in motion. This article confirms that it's 100% impossible to rule out other suspects without a full and complete investigation.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/09/us/dallas-police-shooting.html?_r=0

Three other people were arrested in connection with the shooting, but the police would not name them or say why they were being held.

He refused to rule out the possibility that more people were involved, saying, “We’re not satisfied that we’ve exhausted every lead.

The three other suspects were a woman who was taken from the garage and two others who were taken in for questioning after a traffic stop, but they were not providing much information, the chief said.

You're aren't trying to figure anything out. The cover-up is in motion. This article confirms that it's 100% impossible to rule out other suspects without a full and complete investigation.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/09/us/dallas-police-shooting.html?_r=0

Three other people were arrested in connection with the shooting, but the police would not name them or say why they were being held.

He refused to rule out the possibility that more people were involved, saying, “We’re not satisfied that we’ve exhausted every lead.

The three other suspects were a woman who was taken from the garage and two others who were taken in for questioning after a traffic stop, but they were not providing much information, the chief said.

And,...?

UPDATE: 14 people shot, 5 officers killed in Dallas police ambush; suspect identified - Dallas Business Journal

It was reported in multiple articles. It was confirmed by the Dallas Business Journal who would have a closer line to breaking information than most others in the media.

The Dallas Police Department said in a prepared statement at about 11:30 p.m. that a female suspect who was in a shootout with Dallas SWAT officers near the garage at El Centro College in downtown is in custody. A suspicious package was discovered near that suspect's location and the bomb squad headed to the scene. No bombs were found.

Once again, neither do you. Then again, you consider everybody to the left of Antonescu a leftist...

The first step in the healing process is when you people realize you created a mess.

The first step in the healing process is when you people realize you created a mess.

The first step in the healing process is when partisan hacks stop trying to use every tragedy for their own benefit.

No, this wasn't the product of "liberalism". Words have meanings; you can't just go shoehorn them in wherever you want.

And weren't you bitching about liberals before the bodies were even cold? You have no room to talk when it comes to "not everything is about politics"

These low-information, low-functioning conservatives don't know or care what words mean, they just like or dislike they way they sound. They'll gather together all the social and political evils they can think of and call the heap 'liberalism'.

I have no sympathy for those in the black community that accept toxic liberal patronage. And I have nothing but disdain for liberals who provide that patronage and who support and encourage racist hate groups like black lives matter.

Leftists are selfish, full of anger, bitterness, and are hell bent on forcing misery on everyone. Misery loves company as the saying goes. Until they learn that the friggin world does not revolve around them, these Dallas-type killings will continue.

Thanks for all the links. Maybe I missed it, but are there any pictures yet of cops actually being shot? Or dead?

Was this an attempt at a thread bump or did you really miss it?

I ask because ...
1. The above links you quoted were of the event at that moment. They now link to different stories of the same event after it was over.
2. The very next post after the one you quoted contained an actual image.
3. Post #42 contains a video - "Dallas Shooter caught on camera"

:shrug:

The first step in the healing process is when partisan hacks stop trying to use every tragedy for their own benefit.

I don't benefit from leftist violence. No one does.

UPDATE: Slain Dallas shooting suspect identified - WKOW 27: Madison, WI Breaking News, Weather and Sports

It sounds like only two people were taken into custody, one of which turned himself in. He's the one who appeared on CNN with his brother. The other suspect is a woman who was reportedly involved in a shootout with police. She was either in or near the parking garage when this took place. The female suspect is being ignored by the media, no doubt.

UPDATE (WKOW) -- Dallas police say a potential suspect and a person of interest are now in custody.

Police say the person of interest, the man pictured in a camouflage shirt, turned himself in.

Officers say another alleged suspect was in a shootout with Dallas SWAT officers. That suspect is also in custody. Police say a suspicious package was discovered near this suspect's location. They say the package is being secured by the department's bomb squad.

UPDATE (WKOW) -- The suspect who was still in a standoff with police in Dallas is now dead.

WFAA-TV, the ABC affiliate in Dallas, has confirmed the suspect died around 3:00 a.m. after a long standoff with police. Police did not make it clear whether the suspect killed himself or was killed by law enforcement.

Dallas Police Chief David Brown says at least 11 police officers were shot and five of those were killed after two snipers attacked law enforcement during a protest of officer-involved shootings across the country. The female suspect who was detained earlier in the night was in a shootout with Dallas SWAT officers, according to WFAA, near the garage of El Centro College. A suspicious package was found near there and the Dallas Police Department bomb squad was dispatched.

You are at least 24 hours behind in your cherry-picking.

I found the shootout in the AP wire and about 7 articles. I scrolled up and found no mention of this suspect's outcome. This suspect has not been cleared or mentioned by any media outlet outside of these early reports that I've seen.

I found the source and the source's wingman. WFAA 8 ABC/Dallas retweeted the shootout right away. I've seen no attempt by the media or the DPD to explain how this woman was not involved in some way with the Dallas shooting.

Micah was killed and never arrested. Hughes is a male. The female suspect, according to either the Chief or Mayor is light-skinned. This article was posted late last night.

Mayor Rawlings said Friday morning that a second suspect, a female, was arrested at about 11:30 p.m. after being involved in a shootout with Dallas police. There is no word yet on whether she is still in custody or how she was related to the ambush.

Five officers killed in downtown Dallas ambush | WFAA.com

He started saying there was more than one shooter right at the time the shooter he could see was inactive. His gun may have been pointed at the ground. No shots appeared to come toward him until the end.

"Someone is really armed to the teeth. This is not, this is not one person with a ???".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PEPFLjGV94

There was rapid and reckless rifle fire when the main suspect on the ground was inactive. There's no debating that, at least in this video. The man who filmed it said as much. The rifle shots not fired by Micah when he's visible on the ground is the most obvious reason why the cops were so sure of at least two shooters. The rapid rifle fire not his own begins as he walks toward the pillar and continues as he takes cover. Based on this 55 second video there were at least 2 shooters firing rifles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PEPFLjGV94

This is shaping up to be another jfk, but this time video and the immediacy of information will stunt any lasting cover-up. The truth of more shooters will be substantiated.

Back
Top Bottom