• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Cops love Trump

Robertinfremont

Photo of me taken in the Army 1963
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Think I am kidding?

On Friday night, Trump spoke to members of the New York City Police Benevolent Association (PBA), an organization that represents 24,000 officers, at his golf club in Bedminster, N.J. Trump was formally endorsed by the group.

PBA President Pat Lynch said it was the first time he could recall the group ever endorsing a president.

"I have 36 years on this job, 21 as the president of this fine organization. I cannot remember when we’ve ever endorsed for Office of the President of the United States, until now. That's how important this is," Lynch said.

[video]https://www.foxnews.com/politics/new-york-democrats-angered-nypd-union-endorses-trump[/video]

Just tell them not to kneel on trump's neck. He doesn't like that.

Think I am kidding?

On Friday night, Trump spoke to members of the New York City Police Benevolent Association (PBA), an organization that represents 24,000 officers, at his golf club in Bedminster, N.J. Trump was formally endorsed by the group.

PBA President Pat Lynch said it was the first time he could recall the group ever endorsing a president.

"I have 36 years on this job, 21 as the president of this fine organization. I cannot remember when we’ve ever endorsed for Office of the President of the United States, until now. That's how important this is," Lynch said.

[video]https://www.foxnews.com/politics/new-york-democrats-angered-nypd-union-endorses-trump[/video]

Considering the abject hatred the mentally-defective left have been spewing, can you blame them?

[Sarcasm]
Gee. Let me think. Do I support someone who supports me, or do I support those who gleefully dance in the streets when they assassinate my fellow COPs, set me on fire, and chant for my death 24/7? Hmmm.... Such a difficult decision!
[/Sarcasm]

Considering the abject hatred the mentally-defective left have been spewing, can you blame them?

[Sarcasm]
Gee. Let me think. Do I support someone who supports me, or do I support those who gleefully dance in the streets when they assassinate my fellow COPs, set me on fire, and chant for my death 24/7? Hmmm.... Such a difficult decision!
[/Sarcasm]

Yeah, that's kinda what I was thinking too. Not much of a hard choice there.

Think I am kidding?

Will this carry the state of New York for Trump?

Hardly.

It means nothing.

Police like Trump because he supports them and hates criminals. Fund the damn police you gender neutral Democrats.

I wonder how many of those cops could afford to become members of Trump's country club?

Amazing how well the Republicans treat unions and pretend to care about police until it comes to salaries and benefits.

Cops love hitting those black targets downrange during shooting practice so they love Trump too.

And Trump loves them for everything they do.

I wonder how many of those cops could afford to become members of Trump's country club?

more than you would think... cops are very well paid in nj/ny metro with bank breaking benefits

[Sarcasm]
[/Sarcasm]
You would’ve been correct to put “[lie]” at each end of the 2nd paragraph.

I know many LEOs. Each of them has told me Trump just makes their job more difficult and dangerous.

Think I am kidding?

Too bad NY going to vote Blue anyway

I know many LEOs. Each of them has told me Trump just makes their job more difficult and dangerous.

That's exactly what I was thinking. Trump pardons criminal cops and war criminals which gives right-wing nuts a huge hate-boner.

Think I am kidding?

No, I think you're not kidding. Anecdotally, the coppers I know love Trump without exception. It's anecdotal. But it's what I see under my nose.

I just had this same discussion in another thread.

Will this carry the state of New York for Trump?

Hardly.

It means nothing.

There's plenty of cellar dwellers left that will sill vote Blue

Cops love Trump

..........................members of the New York City Police Benevolent Association.....................

Well, that's a pretty small sample but lets suppose it's true. You think that cops loving Trump is a good thing? Think again.

There's a police expression, to 'like' someone is to suspect them of a crime. 'Who do you like for killing OJ's wife?' 'I like OJ for that'.

Cops like trump a lot.

Think I am kidding?

They must be averse to all of the police defunding talk.

Think I am kidding?

He will get 95% of the police and military votes as well as pretty much all the Christian vote. With the peace deal, he will get a big share of the Jews and Muslims.

I don't think he needs to worry much about losing out on the votes of far left radicals which is just about all the Democratic party has left today.

Amazing how well the Republicans treat unions and pretend to care about police until it comes to salaries and benefits.

Under Trump their pay and benefits have increased at it's fastest rate in 50 years.

Back
Top Bottom