• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Cops love Trump

BS. Put up some legitimate statistics. You don't have any. Oh, and nobody is defending it. That's another lie. The problem is that the left thinks ALL police shootings are unjustified. They'd rather just see the cops take a bullet or knife or bat to the head.

Not true.

Ok, please show which departments received the high raises and be benefits this year.

"this year" you mean after the Chinese virus an the economic hardship made worse by local Democrat politicians?

Nice try, your done.

another reason they are losing so much respect

So you admit you do not respect cops!

Will you call one of the local crooks if your home is broken into or would you call the cops?

My own son had his super Camaro stolen from his own driveway and driven to Oakland, Ca.

He learned fast it was stolen. He had a tracking device on the car and when he called the Oakland cops, they said until they got a police report they were helpless. He says to the cops, I am reporting it.

He even informed the Oakland cops the precise place the car was. BTW that is not where the gutted car was later found. Anyway the kind of cops you more than likely enjoy screwed around so long that his car was gutted of all valuables, Engine and transmission, high tech alarm system and special computer he put into the car.

So you admit you do not respect cops!

Will you call one of the local crooks if your home is broken into or would you call the cops?

My own son had his super Camaro stolen from his own driveway and driven to Oakland, Ca.

He learned fast it was stolen. He had a tracking device on the car and when he called the Oakland cops, they said until they got a police report they were helpless. He says to the cops, I am reporting it.

He even informed the Oakland cops the precise place the car was. BTW that is not where the gutted car was later found. Anyway the kind of cops you more than likely enjoy screwed around so long that his car was gutted of all valuables, Engine and transmission, high tech alarm system and special computer he put into the car.

i told you to stop following me around

De Nile isn't only a river in Egypt.

Truth be told.

It's a National Police Crime Wave ongoing against unarmed black men and boys with an occasional woman victimized in a high profile way, such as being shot asleep and unarmed in bed by police breaking and entering. Each instance of negligent manslaughter by police is excused by the police with only rare exception while the Rowers love it and defend it to include to try denying it.

Who shot first? Democrats normally call it collateral damage when innocents get killed.

Had her boyfriend not shot at the cops, the cops would never have fired back

Moderator's Warning:
Robert and noone - KNOCK IT OFF or deal with the consequences.

"this year" you mean after the Chinese virus an the economic hardship made worse by local Democrat politicians?

Nice try, your done.

Claiming Trump has given police raises is a dumb statement

Claiming Trump has given police raises is a dumb statement

cops are already wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy over paid and the benefits are killing the tax payer

cops are already wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy over paid and the benefits are killing the tax payer

In Blue States that is actually true, but about all Govt employees not just cops: You know what they say about the Stopped Clock, well for you it's not twice a day, just once in a lifetime.

In Blue States that is actually true, but about all Govt employees not just cops.

yes it is

public unions should not be legal

it's a terrible conflict that has led to this terrible imbalance

yes it is

public unions should not be legal

it's a terrible conflict that has led to this terrible imbalance

I stand corrected, I take back and apologize for the Stopped Clock Comment.

Although, if you have ever been a cop you would know they are not over payed.

Who shot first? Democrats normally call it collateral damage when innocents get killed.

Had her boyfriend not shot at the cops, the cops would never have fired back

I reiterate it's a National Police Crime Wave ongoing against unarmed black men and boys with an occasional woman victimized.

This National Police Crime Wave is executed in the open and it has been occurring for a very long time.

Most police do the right thing most of the time. Yet when police as a whole form the Blue Wall of Silence they participate in this police crime wave that is virtually without restraint.

I stand corrected, I take back and apologize for the Stopped Clock Comment.

Although, if you have ever been a cop you would know they are not over payed.

i am underpaid, you are underpaid, cops are underpaid

fact is, they do much better, much than the average American financially here in the northeast

------------------

it's funny, wherever a new 4 bedroom home is built we know it will be either a firemen, a cop, a teacher or some sort of government employee that will be moving in

they are the only ones that can afford them (and they work less hours than the regular stiff, they are always home it seems)

it's just how it is up here

I reiterate it's a National Police Crime Wave ongoing against unarmed black men and boys with an occasional woman victimized.

This National Police Crime Wave is executed in the open and it has been occurring for a very long time.

Most police do the right thing most of the time. Yet when police as a whole form the Blue Wall of Silence they participate in this police crime wave that is virtually without restraint.

Yet but for Black crime, no black would be shot at.

Cops had no way to spot the victim who actually was executed by her own boyfriend.

PS. if you are black, why are you still living today?

Yet but for Black crime, no black would be shot at.

Cops had no way to spot the victim who actually was executed by her own boyfriend.

PS. if you are black, why are you still living today?

How many times have you been arrested. Now that I believe you confessed to us all, were they Felonies or Misdemeanors?

By the way, I believe the count is up to 8 blacks who were not armed that were killed.

Hardly a national epidemic.

Will this carry the state of New York for Trump?

Hardly.

It means nothing.

That's correct and a new poll shows that he's way down with the military vote, something like 37%. The only reason cops like him is he sticks up for the bad cops. He's a disgrace.

Cops love hitting those black targets downrange during shooting practice so they love Trump too.

And Trump loves them for everything they do.

I'll tell you some cops he's not going like come after he looses the election. It'll be all those FBI agents investigating himself and his family. :lamo :lamo

Cops love Trump means that cops love someone who routinely ignores the Rule of Law, routinely breaks the law, believes himself to BE above the law and who lies every chance he gets.

Now tell me why anyone should ever trust any cop who loves a person like this.
After all, aren't cops supposed to enforce and uphold the law and teach respect for the law?

Any cop who loves Trump might as well love Al Capone.
It's like hearing that Christians love Satan.
At least we know which side of the mafia they are on now.

How many times have you been arrested. Now that I believe you confessed to us all, were they Felonies or Misdemeanors?

By the way, I believe the count is up to 8 blacks who were not armed that were killed.

Hardly a national epidemic.

You believe fantasy infremont and I believe you're hearing voices again.

In Post #144 you posed, "PS. if you are black, why are you still living today?" The more questions you pose from out of the blue -- and the more statements you make from out of the blue -- the more clear it is that you are off in your own universe.

My statements on the topic remain the same, ie, I reiterate, it's a National Police Crime Wave ongoing for a very long time against unarmed black men and boys with an occasional woman victimized. John Lewis comes immediately to mind at the Edward Pettis bridge that is being renamed in Lewis' honor.

I'll tell you some cops he's not going like come after he looses the election. It'll be all those FBI agents investigating himself and his family. :lamo :lamo

Prison guards -- Correctional Officers that is -- have a rep as being quite different from the ordinary urban flatfoot cop who uses his siren cause he just had a Dunkin Donuts attack.

I like the idea to convert the library of the Federal Prison at Ft. Leavenworth into the Trump Presidential Library so all Trump has to do is walk up one flight. Where DisBarred is the librarian. And Flynn is the stockboy.

Back
Top Bottom