• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Cops ID Person of Interest in Manhunt for Gunman Who Opened Fire on Packed NYC Train

VySky

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
I heard that dude on CNN refer to the shooter as a 'black gentlemen'. Really? A gentlemen?
===========================================

Warning: This article contains graphic images.

New York City police are hunting for a man named Frank James in their search for a gunman who turned a quiet subway car into a “war zone” on Tuesday morning. In an evening press conference, James was identified as a “person of interest” by the city’s chief of detectives, who said it was still unknown if he had any definitive connection to the shooting, which left 10 people shot and another 19 wounded.

Little is known about James, 62, who is believed to be the renter of an abandoned U-Haul that police tracked down through a key to the van that had been dumped at the crime scene.

1649808790603.png

Police Commissioner Keechant Sewell said investigators had found, in connection to James, some “concerning posts” made online about homelessness, New York, and Mayor Eric Adams, who is isolated after testing positive for the coronavirus, and that his security detail had been increased out of "an abundance of caution."

Hours earlier, a suspect in an orange and green nylon vest had set off two smoke bombs and opened fire on a northbound subway train during rush hour, sparking chaos as it pulled into the MTA’s and 36th Street station in Sunset Park, Brooklyn, and sending commuters “running for their lives.”

He won't be hard to catch. I'm guessing by tonight or sometime tomorrow he'll be dead or in custody.

He won't be hard to catch. I'm guessing by tonight or sometime tomorrow he'll be dead or in custody.

He looks like that dude they droned years ago in the Sierra Nevada.

I watched the latest press conference and was shocked that nobody asked about the height of this ‘person of interest’. There seemed to have been a question asked about the criminal record of the ‘person of interest’, but that never got answered. If this ‘person of interest‘ has a criminal record then his fingerprints would be available to compare with any found on the gun, magazines and other articles left behind by the alleged shooter.

I watched the latest press conference and was shocked that nobody asked about the height of this ‘person of interest’. There seemed to have been a question asked about the criminal record of the ‘person of interest’, but that never got answered. If this ‘person of interest‘ has a criminal record then his fingerprints would be available to compare with any found on the gun, magazines and other articles left behind by the alleged shooter.
And CNN mentioned they were looking for some type of gentleman. I found that odd.

Like the Waukesha suspect & the Louisville BLM activist who allegedly tried to assassinate a mayoral candidate, James appeared to be a fan of black nationalism. Hates Trump. Supports BLM.

Like the Waukesha suspect & the Louisville BLM activist who allegedly tried to assassinate a mayoral candidate, James appeared to be a fan of black nationalism. Hates Trump. Supports BLM.

Gee, and yet amazingly enough he’s still done less damage to the country than the rampaging horde of Trump’s fanatical followers.

Gee, and yet amazingly enough he’s still done less damage to the country than the rampaging horde of Trump’s fanatical followers.
Thank you for the CNN commentary.

Bad day for the anti-white fetishism.

Thank you for reminding us that the Trump cult will never stop embracing the Confederacy and white supremacist hysteria.
I’m surprised they even called him a man. Race matters if he had been white. It’s all good.

Thank you for reminding us that the Trump cult will never stop embracing the Confederacy and white supremacist hysteria.
Yet this doesn't fit the narrative, does it? Christmas massacre and now this, both black extremism. You'd better clue Merrick Garland in about this national threat.
Trump still living rent free, baby!

Oh look, more Trump cult sobbing about how victimized you think white people are. Yawn.
Well, we just have our eyes open, what with now 2 black extremists targeting whites and calling for killing whitey.

They should look in one of the BLM mansions.

Christ almighty they are so deplorable. And really shitty at trolling

I’m surprised they even called him a man. Race matters if he had been white. It’s all good.
Is that why we needed 2 threads pointing out the guy's color?

Get these guns off the street and stop voting republican .................

They are SO triggered that another black extremist committed a mass crime! Don't worry; Biden will still insist it's whitey's fault.

Replies here seem to be excited a black man was behind this. Helps support a narrative.
And yet, the rest of them seem to be defensive about the fact that the media doesn't report things the same, and are attempting to equate and dismiss this with mentions of Trump ...

It's ****ing sickening, really.

Well, we just have our eyes open, what with now 2 black extremists targeting whites and calling for killing whitey.

Gee, another two hundred thousand or so and they might start to come close to the threat posed— and damage to the country caused by— white nationalists 😂🙄

Yet this doesn't fit the narrative, does it? Christmas massacre and now this, both black extremism. You'd better clue Merrick Garland in about this national threat.
Trump still living rent free, baby!

Trump cultists are so desperate to present themselves as “victims” of some sort that there’s no straw they won’t cling to.

This is all a bunch of lies, of course.

Isn't it "ironic" how EVERY time a white person commits a mass murder/terrorist act (which is the vast majority of the mass murder/terrorism in this country), the white-grievance crowd (here and everywhere else) IMMEDIATELY dismisses it as a "mental health" issue....but NEVER when the suspects are black????

NEITHER suspect was affiliated with Black Lives Matter. NEITHER was a "black lives matter activist". There is ZERO evidence that either was/is a "black nationalist". Etc. etc. etc. They just both happened to be black...and, of course, that's all that "some people" (like you) need to create and push a false narrative.

----
The Louisville suspect (Quintez Brown) was an honors student and writer for the student newspaper at the U of Louisville, whose professors described as a "brilliant young mind".....who suffered from mental health issues. He had recently disappeared (for 2+ weeks) from his campus apartment and been found sleeping on a park bench in NYC.
https://www.courier-journal.com/story/news/crime/2022/02/14/quintez-brown-accused-shooting-louisville-mayor-candidate-craig-greenberg/6790409001/
Brown's friends and mentors were shaken by his arrest, calling the situation a tragedy that can't be easily explained. Eggert said Brown is a senior at the University of Louisville, where he is an MLK Scholar and has been opinion editor for the student newspaper, the Cardinal. He is the founder of From Fields to Arena, a group committed to providing political education and violence prevention training to youths engaged in hip-hop and athletics.

U of L professor Ricky Jones called Brown "one of the most brilliant kids I've ever encountered." "He seemed like a kid out of his time, who was misplaced, like he actually belonged to a different generation with his level of consciousness and concern," Jones said Tuesday. "I'd place him in the top five students that I've taught in my 26 years at this school."Jones and others said they hadn't spoken with Brown much after he disappeared in 2021, and they worried he may need treatment for a mental illness.

"I think Quintez needs a lot of help," said Darryl Young, who knew Brown through the Muhammad Ali Center Council of Students. ".

---And the Waukesha suspect (Darrell Brooks) was a career criminal with a long history of violence....who had ZERO connection to the #BLM movement.

How Big-Time Right-Wing Trolls Andy Ngo and Tim Pool Tied Waukesha Killings to Black Lives Matter

Hours after a suspect was detained by the police in Waukesha after an SUV went careening into a Christmas parade, injuring dozens and killing five people, far-right provocateurs went searching for a motive late Sunday night. In short order, they found a spurious if viral-ready and inflammatory one: the Black Lives Matter movement.

there are no indications of any additional motive for driving his SUV through the parade, or any reasons to label it domestic terrorism, Waukesha police chief Daniel Thompson said in a press conference Monday afternoon. “We are confident that he acted alone,” Thompson added.

But a quick glance on social media would find an entirely different narrative playing out.

The ONLY reason people like you are saying the suspects are "BLM activists"....and/or have histories as "black nationalists".....and/or "hate Trump", etc. etc.....is because they both happen to be black.

It's dishonest of you people.....but it's also completely unsurprising, as well.

Last edited:
I heard that dude on CNN refer to the shooter as a 'black gentlemen'. Really? A gentlemen?
===========================================

Warning: This article contains graphic images.

New York City police are hunting for a man named Frank James in their search for a gunman who turned a quiet subway car into a “war zone” on Tuesday morning. In an evening press conference, James was identified as a “person of interest” by the city’s chief of detectives, who said it was still unknown if he had any definitive connection to the shooting, which left 10 people shot and another 19 wounded.

Little is known about James, 62, who is believed to be the renter of an abandoned U-Haul that police tracked down through a key to the van that had been dumped at the crime scene.

View attachment 67385313

Police Commissioner Keechant Sewell said investigators had found, in connection to James, some “concerning posts” made online about homelessness, New York, and Mayor Eric Adams, who is isolated after testing positive for the coronavirus, and that his security detail had been increased out of "an abundance of caution."

Hours earlier, a suspect in an orange and green nylon vest had set off two smoke bombs and opened fire on a northbound subway train during rush hour, sparking chaos as it pulled into the MTA’s and 36th Street station in Sunset Park, Brooklyn, and sending commuters “running for their lives.”

Obviously he is not an African American , but a domestic non-black white supremacist .
valid.jpg

Back
Top Bottom