• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Cops: 3 Teens Viciously Beat 14-Year-Old On Bus

Councilman

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
The three punks who did this now face felony charges As adults because they thought a 14 year old was GAY?

Are you kidding how in the hell can a 14 year old have any clue what he is or isn't. This is beyond my ability to grasp but then when i was that age everything was wrapped up in music and sports,

Okay there was this one girl. But still at 14 this is ridiculous and even if this kid does turn out to be GAY the three little pukes who did this are going to find out about a few things about being Gay when they go to prison and get to meet Bubba.

And to that I say tough stuff should have thought about that.

Cops: 3 Teens Viciously Beat 14-Year-Old On Bus « CBS New York – News, Sports, Weather, Traffic and the Best of NY

MINEOLA, N.Y. (CBS 2 / 1010 WINS/ WCBS 880) – Nassau County Police said a local teen was savagely beaten on a Long Island school bus, in what’s being called a bias attack.

Three other teens were arrested on Thursday. They’re accused of stomping and kicking the boy, and making sexual slurs, because they perceived him to be gay, reports CBS 2’s Jennifer McLogan.

Police said it was inside a school bus where anti-gay slurs, taunting and bullying began, and added the lawless behavior went on for weeks. Investigators said the alleged victim from BOCES career prep admitted he didn’t have the courage to complain — fearing retaliation, but when the taunts turned physical the victim finally came forward.

Are you kidding how in the hell can a 14 year old have any clue what he is or isn't. This is beyond my ability to grasp but then when i was that age everything was wrapped up in music and sports[...]

Sorry, I could tell a gay from a non gay when I was that age and 'gay' was a common term for the last thing you ever wanted to be.

Bad timing. With a string of gay youth suicides, one being in New Jersey, the gang beating of 3 gay men in New York, Paldino's remarks, etc. it was not a good time for these kids to be pulling this kind of crap. The national spotlight is on bullying towards gays, and it keeps coming and coming.

The three punks who did this now face felony charges As adults because they thought a 14 year old was GAY?

Are you kidding how in the hell can a 14 year old have any clue what he is or isn't. This is beyond my ability to grasp but then when i was that age everything was wrapped up in music and sports,

Okay there was this one girl. But still at 14 this is ridiculous and even if this kid does turn out to be GAY the three little pukes who did this are going to find out about a few things about being Gay when they go to prison and get to meet Bubba.

And to that I say tough stuff should have thought about that.

I greatly appreciate your anger here, but this isn't new.

Anti-gay violence/bullying has been around for quite some time. It seems to have recently reached a huge spike - resulting in beatings and suicides.

I just think it's time we start behaving more respectfully toward one another (regardless of disagreements) so our children will begin modeling that behavior.

At 14 I was most definitely into girls, C-man. Most people probably are aware of their sexuality by then.

Sorry, I could tell a gay from a non gay when I was that age and 'gay' was a common term for the last thing you ever wanted to be.

When I was a kid the Homosexuals had not yet hijacked the word gay and we had a guy who who was called Susie from about the 3rd grade right through high school. I always just called him Art as I recall.

I saw Art many years after school and he was married had a couple of kids and had just got out of the Navy so in my book kids always think they know everything.

They sometimes resent the heel out of their Dads too until one day wake up look in the mirror and see Dad looking back at them.

Even if someone is gay I don't give a darn how old you don't beat them up with two of your punk pals.

Now if one makes unwanted passes and won't back off that might require a more firm stance, but only on a one to one basis and I recommend pepper spray and keep your hands to yourself. The days of smacking people are gone for a lot of reasons.

When I was a kid the Homosexuals had not yet hijacked the word gay

It is well recorded that in America we have been using the word gay amongst ourselves since the 1920s. How old are you?

Back
Top Bottom