• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Cop who killed teenager Ma’Khia Bryant won't face charges

I find this kind of sentiment to be curious. The officer saved an innocent life, so what does he have to be scarred about?

If I were that cop I would have gone home and slept like a baby knowing I had done the right thing.
Well that will no doubt be the most ****ing disgusting thing I read today.
Yuck.

It would only be an issue for an actual human being. Dont worry about it.

I agree in theory. A month or three months or even a few more. Totally understandable. Eleven months seems long... but so what?

Anything else?

As just about anyone knows everything under the sun has turned into a longer wait time since COVID. My car tags that normally take less than a week to arrive took over a month. So none of us know the dynamics of the people in the investigation, or why it took 11 months, but like you say, so what?

I can certainly save anyone the mystery. If the investigation involves a police officer shooting a large suspect that is quite clearly in the process of stabbing another person, regardless of how the social situation occured to bring us to that point, the actions of the officer to save a life will not bring charges.
Red Herring.

We have been debating merely conducting an investigation...

You are changing it to Charges now.

Red Herring.

We have been debating merely conducting an investigation...

You are changing it to Charges now.
🤣

Holy shit...you mean you didnt read the title of the OP and the whole context of my comments before you decided to jump into the conversation?

🤣

Holy shit...you mean you didnt read the title of the OP and the whole context of my comments before you decided to jump into the conversation?
I challenged your validity and professionalism of the topic of the length of the investigation. That is all I have debated with you.

It is easier to defeat a person by delineating the scope of the point. That is what I did and what you are trying to avoid now...

The cop won't face charges due to the investigation. You just want that to take 12 seconds instead of months. Anything else?

I challenged your validity and professionalism of the topic of the length of the investigation. That is all I have debated with you.

It is easier to defeat a person by delineating the scope of the point. That is what I did and what you are trying to avoid now...

The cop won't face charges due to the investigation. You just want that to take 12 seconds instead of months. Anything else?
You didnt read what you were responding to and went off on your usual bent.

Its OK...its very recognizable.

You didnt read what you were responding to and went off on your usual bent.

Its OK...its very recognizable.
Fact is that I showed that your argument was ridiculous and you tried to change the subject. *shrug*

Back
Top Bottom