• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Cop Rolls Over an Injured Man's Head

calamity

Privileged
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
This is unbelievable.

video

Seattle, Washington: Cop rides his bicycle directly over the top of an injured man’s head.

Trump’s America...

and they immediately stopped to help him after they realized their mistake

also, he attempted to lift the bike while in heavy gear and a crowd shouting at him that is very hostile, you dont expect a man to be lying on the ground, your focusing on holding the line

AND

" Seattle, Washington:"

" Trump’s America... "

sure...

I think the man is ok after the cops helped him but the lesson is that that police officer who lifted his bike over his head is human...stuff like that is bound to happen

I wonder if this was before or after an Antifa twat bashed a law enforcement on the head with a baseball bat? Regardless, I'd prefer to wait for the investigation to conclude before overreacting to a 10 second video clip.

I wonder if this was before or after an Antifa twat bashed a law enforcement on the head with a baseball bat? Regardless, I'd prefer to wait for the investigation to conclude before overreacting to a 10 second video clip.

Some guy flipped me off on the freeway the other day, so I'm going to run over a random pedestrian as revenge.
Yeah, there's a reason you aren't wearing a badge and it looks like you may get the chance in Trump's America.

Some guy flipped me off on the freeway the other day, so I'm going to run over a random pedestrian as revenge.
Yeah, there's a reason you aren't wearing a badge and it looks like you may get the chance in Trump's America.

That wasn't the intent of my question and I can see how it came off that way. I was merely suggesting that Antifa could have retaliated because of this incident -- Antifa swung and struck a baseball bat to a police officer's head last night in Seattle; Regardless, I wouldn't want to wear a badge or be in law enforcement with the lack of support from political leaders at the local, state and federal level.

That wasn't the intent of my question and I can see how it came off that way. I was merely suggesting that Antifa could have retaliated because of this incident -- Antifa swung and struck a baseball bat to a police officer's head last night in Seattle; Regardless, I wouldn't want to wear a badge or be in law enforcement with the lack of support from political leaders at the local, state and federal level.

Antifa, BLM = shiny things.

There's a thing called anti-fascism, see WW2.
There's a thing called black lives, and a bunch of people who are black, who would like for their lives to matter as much as everyone else's, and that's been an issue for four hundred years.

But sure, let's all focus on the shiny things and accuse everyone else of being shiny things or lovers of shiny things, so that we stop paying attention to the issues. God forbid we stop paying attention to a few hundred extremists who (A) don't vote, (B) do not believe in democracy any more than Trumpers do, (C) identify as ENEMIES OF Democrats, liberals and independents (because we are traitors for not being far Left enough for them) and then we get the booby prize, pure authoritarian fascist theocracy for the next seventy years.

But other than that the protests have been generally peaceful, right?

Jesus he took that baseball hit like robocop.

This is unbelievable.
video

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. :LOL:

"... The protester — called “trumpet man” by others in the crowd — was shown prone on the ground more than once as groups of bike cops pushed the mob back after declaring the march an unlawful protest.

As the officers advanced another time, one appeared to have had enough — and steered his bike’s wheels over the protester’s white safety helmet, according to a CJTV Media livestream. The officer — who was walking the bike at the time — then appeared to use it to hit another man to stop him getting too close. ..."

The two incidents are unrelated. Fail less.

The two incidents are unrelated. Fail less.

You really don't know that; Regardless, both incidents are horrific and both individuals need to be investigated and pay for the consequences based on the full context of their actions.

You really don't know that; Regardless, both incidents are horrific and both individuals need to be investigated and pay for the consequences based on the full context of their actions.
We do know they were two separate incidents, weeks apart.

I agree with the rest of your post.

Well at least it was a BLM/Antifa head because those people don't have a brain in their skulls capable of being injured anyway. LOL

antifa.gif

This is unbelievable.

video
1. This happened in Seattle Washington IE Liberal country not Trump country.

2.Police officer unions tend to support democrats seeing how republicans are against public sector unions. Although with all the cop hating rhetoric and defund the police nonsense from the left this might change.

3.Do you have any evidence the protester was injured before the police officer walked his bicycle over the protester's head. Because he could have just laid there on the ground like a dummy in order to impead the cops from doing their job.

Well at least it was a BLM/Antifa head because those people don't have a brain in their skulls capable of being injured anyway. LOL
Oh, the irony

1. This happened in Seattle Washington IE Liberal country not Trump country.

2.Police officer unions tend to support democrats seeing how republicans are against public sector unions. Although with all the cop hating rhetoric and defund the police nonsense from the left this might change.

3.Do you have any evidence the protester was injured before the police officer walked his bicycle over the protester's head. Because he could have just laid there on the ground like a dummy in order to impead the cops from doing their job.
Seattle is part of the US. Look it up.

Hope the bicycle is ok.

Antifa, BLM = shiny things.

There's a thing called anti-fascism, see WW2.
There's a thing called black lives, and a bunch of people who are black, who would like for their lives to matter as much as everyone else's, and that's been an issue for four hundred years.

But sure, let's all focus on the shiny things and accuse everyone else of being shiny things or lovers of shiny things, so that we stop paying attention to the issues. God forbid we stop paying attention to a few hundred extremists who (A) don't vote, (B) do not believe in democracy any more than Trumpers do, (C) identify as ENEMIES OF Democrats, liberals and independents (because we are traitors for not being far Left enough for them) and then we get the booby prize, pure authoritarian fascist theocracy for the next seventy years.
Don’t think any of these cop haters do any but cheer when law enforcement is injured. They’ll blame and fault you for opposing it.

antifa.gif

The cop should have “de-escalated” and just given him the gun.

Trumpism: the evil is the point.

Trumpism: the evil is the point.
It always was, and the "Deplorables" always were scumbag assholes. It's just that now, they no longer try to hide it.

Don’t think any of these cop haters do any but cheer when law enforcement is injured. They’ll blame and fault you for opposing it.
While others only cheer when a black person eats a bullet, amirite?

Right, but the dude that celebrates Trump supporters dying is pure as the wind driven snow.
Did Fat Ass Rush Limpjaw finally die?

Back
Top Bottom