• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Cop Rolls Over an Injured Man's Head

That wasn't the intent of my question and I can see how it came off that way. I was merely suggesting that Antifa could have retaliated because of this incident -- Antifa swung and struck a baseball bat to a police officer's head last night in Seattle; Regardless, I wouldn't want to wear a badge or be in law enforcement with the lack of support from political leaders at the local, state and federal level.

How is it you know it's someone from antifa and not one of the white nationalist trump supporters?

Well apparently that officer has been put on leave and we'll see if anything comes of it.

and they immediately stopped to help him after they realized their mistake

also, he attempted to lift the bike while in heavy gear and a crowd shouting at him that is very hostile, you dont expect a man to be lying on the ground, your focusing on holding the line

AND

" Seattle, Washington:"

" Trump’s America... "

sure...

I think the man is ok after the cops helped him but the lesson is that that police officer who lifted his bike over his head is human...stuff like that is bound to happen
The **** they did. First off, that ****ing cop deliberately veered over to do this. The people who came to the victim's aid were protestors.

Well apparently that officer has been put on leave and we'll see if anything comes of it.
Riiiiighhhhht....have you heard this one: Three cops burst into a room in the middle of the night and murder an innocent black woman and they all went to jail.

How is it you know it's someone from antifa and not one of the white nationalist trump supporters?

Seattle has become a breeding ground for Antifa as local and state government have coward to address them, and Antifa has openly demonstrated the destruction of property, intimidation tactics and aggressive violence towards law enforcement or their opposition. It's common sense this is Antifa in action (again).

Seattle has become a breeding ground for Antifa as local and state government have coward to address them, and Antifa has openly demonstrated the destruction of property, intimidation tactics and aggressive violence towards law enforcement or their opposition. It's common sense this is Antifa in action (again).
The violence at these protests has been instigated and aggravated by extreme rightwing fascist groups like Proud Boys and Prayer Patriots and armed individual terrorists like Kyle Rittenhouse.

The violence at these protests has been instigated and aggravated by extreme rightwing fascist groups like Proud Boys and Prayer Patriots and armed individual terrorists like Kyle Rittenhouse.

Then why don’t you support squashing them?

Are you implying that Antifa is not a problem?

Some guy flipped me off on the freeway the other day, so I'm going to run over a random pedestrian as revenge.
Yeah, there's a reason you aren't wearing a badge and it looks like you may get the chance in Trump's America.

There's a reason that people like you are
It always was, and the "Deplorables" always were scumbag assholes. It's just that now, they no longer try to hide it.

You never hide it.

But other than that the protests have been generally peaceful, right?
Typical cult deflection. It does tell us, though, that you know who the fascists are and they are yours.

The fascist got his head ran over.

I guess you stayed home that night.....eh?
Again, you don't need to keep reminding us of the police-state thuggery you support. We got it and you long ago.

Not a whimper from you about the victims of your beloved thugs.
Oh, I did forget you hypocrisy which is just as massive as your love of rightwing thuggery. You aren't exactly known for being sympathetic to the men murdered by cops.

Back
Top Bottom