• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Cop doesn't take crap from entitled snowflake idiot

Drowning Man

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

People talk about "being a jerk" to the cops... HERE is a valid example of that.

If you use the phrase "Do you know who I am" then I'm going to automatically assume you're a complete ****.

If there's any way to instantly make yourself look like a complete asshole that's got to be near the top of the list.

If you use the phrase "Do you know who I am" then I'm going to automatically assume you're a complete ****.

If there's any way to instantly make yourself look like a complete asshole that's got to be near the top of the list.
And no surprise that it is an Aussie bloke talking to a Sheila.

Misogynist Bastards...

I never argue speeding tickets with cops because they might discover I'm also drunk.

I never get tired of people claiming they’re law abiding citizen while they’re in the course of committing crimes. They’ve predetermined what “real” crimes are, and that they’re the things that, you know…other…people do. In the thinking of such people, if you’ve already defined yourself as a law abiding citizen, then any crimes you’re committing are by definition not crimes.

I never get tired of people claiming they’re law abiding citizen while they’re in the course of committing crimes. They’ve predetermined what “real” crimes are, and that they’re the things that, you know…other…people do. In the thinking of such people, if you’ve already defined yourself as a law abiding citizen, then any crimes you’re committing are by definition not crimes.
That was awesome... no idea how it relates to the thread but it gave me foreplay kinda chills...

That was awesome... no idea how it relates to the thread but it gave me foreplay kinda chills...

The guy who was pulled over said he was a law abiding citizen, a statement that was made before, during and after the commission of multiple traffic violations and at least one possible felony. And his non-apology apology was annoying in light of the fact that the infraction for refusing to provide his registration (which was itself expired) was apparently dismissed.

This guy has clearly gotten far in life by being a professional bully, and it seems obvious to me that he wanted a higher office in order to increase the scope and the scale of his bullying behavior. This asshole is exactly who you don’t want in positions of power. If this incident hasn’t gone public and he had won election, a criminal abuse of power investigation wasn’t far in his future.

The guy who was pulled over said he was a law abiding citizen, a statement that was made before, during and after the commission of multiple traffic violations and at least one possible felony. And his non-apology apology was annoying in light of the fact that the infraction for refusing to provide his registrations (which was itself expired) was dismissed.

This guy has clearly gotten far in life by being a professional bully, and it seems obvious to me that he wanted a higher office in order to increase the scope and the scale of his bullying behavior. This asshole is exactly who you don’t want in positions of power. If this incident hasn’t gone public and he had won election, a criminal abuse of power investigation wasn’t far in his future.
Oh. Completely. The guy is a misogynist. Classic Aussie Bloke. Complete ****ing asshole of a bully.

Back
Top Bottom