• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Cook Political Report shifts a dozen states more blue

Given Obama's approval ratings, the bolded accusation would only help Trump with those who already support Trump.

Seems all I hear from people like you are attacks against someone else, never why you support a particular candidate which in this case is Hillary. Please tell us why you support Hillary and what she has done to warrant that support?

It is way too early to crown Hillary but that is what many want to do based upon diverting from the Hillary results to demonize Trump for what he says not what he has done. Trump has the executive and leadership skills that Hillary can only dream about and although she has positions on her resume none with positive accomplishments. Her poor judgment and record will be the albatross around her neck except for the Obamabots who couldn't care less about results but like the "free stuff" she offers.

Wrong.

There isn't a leadership cell in the moron's body. He's a billionaire thug. His money does the talking.

One episode of his reality show is proof he's no more than a bully, who rules with fear. He is like the worst personality to be in the manager's seat for a diverse population; Donald knows what Donald wants and **** everyone else.

You can spin it all you like if that's what you have to do to make it palatable for you....but he's a walking trade war.

You think things are bad now? By about a year from now you'll be blaming oil producing countries because your gas is at $6 a gallon

I think you're over estimating Trump and under estimating Clinton. She is a tough, amoral bitch.

Im just being pragmatic

Just 2 years ago Obama and his policies were so toxic, such a liabillity to the Democrafs chances that he and his signature legislation were persona no grata in Democrat stump speeches

That hasn't changed

Hillary will be billed as a Obama 3rd term, and a edtablishment Politician who just got away with something that would have landed your average American in prison for years

A typical Washignton corrupt Politician. And you shouldn't underestimate Trump.

He just blew through everything the GOP could throw at him.

Seems all I hear from people like you are attacks against someone else, never why you support a particular candidate which in this case is Hillary. Please tell us why you support Hillary and what she has done to warrant that support?

I would first note that I certainly wouldn't characterize my point as an attack, merely an observation about the current data, but to your question...

I support Hillary because she is one of the most experienced presidential candidates in U.S. history, because her policy positions closely align with my own, because she has shown the temperament and strength to be the President, because it is time for a female President and she is the right female for the job, and finally because she has proven an ability to meet with and earn the respect of world leaders (despite being a woman which was a concern that helped convince me to support Obama in 2008).

Im just being pragmatic

Just 2 years ago Obama and his policies were so toxic, such a liabillity to the Democrafs chances that he and his signature legislation were persona no grata in Democrat stump speeches

That hasn't changed

Hillary will be billed as a Obama 3rd term, and a edtablishment Politician who just got away with something that would have landed your average American in prison for years

A typical Washignton corrupt Politician. And you shouldn't underestimate Trump.

He just blew through everything the GOP could throw at him.

Two things, the idea of a 3rd Obama term isn't the boogeyman that you might think it is, and Trump's performance in a primary is quite removed from a general election.

I would first note that I certainly wouldn't characterize my point as an attack, merely an observation about the current data, but to your question...

I support Hillary because she is one of the most experienced presidential candidates in U.S. history, because her policy positions closely align with my own, because she has shown the temperament and strength to be the President, because it is time for a female President and she is the right female for the job, and finally because she has proven an ability to meet with and earn the respect of world leaders (despite being a woman which was a concern that helped convince me to support Obama in 2008).

Her plumbing shouldn't even enter into the equation. When it does, you detract from her qualifications.

Im just being pragmatic

That hasn't changed

Hillary will be billed as a Obama 3rd term

I would note that the polling data, and specifically Obama's job approval rating, has changed quite significantly from two years ago.
Two years ago today, he had a net rating of negative 7.8 with the highest net negative occurring Aug 3 with negative 13.7. Today, that rating sits at a net positive of 1.3. And given that Presidential approval rating tends to improve in the last few months of a Presidency (even Bush's rating improved in the last few months of his term), I don't see the trend reversing in this case.

Hillary has been billed as an Obama third term, by her choice. Making that accusation is a point that is likely only going to help Trump with those who already support Trump.

It is way too early to crown Hillary but that is what many want to do based upon diverting from the Hillary results to demonize Trump for what he says not what he has done. Trump has the executive and leadership skills that Hillary can only dream about and although she has positions on her resume none with positive accomplishments. Her poor judgment and record will be the albatross around her neck except for the Obamabots who couldn't care less about results but like the "free stuff" she offers.

Dude, srsly...one of the two has ran a top government department(ie, direct job experience), one has not. You have this so totally backwords it is ****ing hilarious. Trump has zero executive and leadership experience in government, while Clinton has significant experience. That is simply fact.

I have to give the Left Credit as they market well to their supporters most of whom are naïve, gullible, and very poorly informed thinking only with their hearts never using their Brain. Hillary is one of the most corrupt 'public servants" to hold office with a lot of positions held but no truly positive accomplishments in any of them. She got on her husband's coattails, filled her resume with political appointments, and accomplished absolutely nothing positive and yet is being marketed as qualified and experienced for the job. Her judgment is poor at best supporting the Iraq War being for it before she was against it, allowing for the killing of an American Ambassador, supporting the Arab Spring and thus generating zero positive foreign policy accomplishments.

It remains to be seen if the country will follow the same path they did in 2008-2012 electing, re-electing, and now electing another incompetent to the WH, someone with zero leadership and management experience.

The irony meter is pegged...

Two things, the idea of a 3rd Obama term isn't the boogeyman that you might think it is, and Trump's performance in a primary is quite removed from a general election.

Yea tell that to the Denocrats, to his own party that KNEW he was a liabillity back in 14

They still got creamed. Hillarys only hope is to appeal to the naive and uninformed via identity politics and empty plattitudes

She cant run on the economy, on foreign policy on her own record at rhe State department

So she'll try to create as many victims as possible and promise " free stuff ".

Her plumbing shouldn't even enter into the equation. When it does, you detract from her qualifications.

I would agree up to the point where her female status was the sole reason for supporting her candidacy or perhaps if her female status were the reason that I overlooked all other negative aspects of her candidacy.

However, when her "plumbing" could, in theory, be a hindrance to her accomplishments - like the fact that many world leaders from countries where women are repressed would be unlikely to respect or even speak with a female Secretary of State - and yet she accomplishes the feat of earning their respect, then her "plumbing" adds to her qualifications and should be applauded.

Yea tell that to the Denocrats, to his own party that KNEW he was a liabillity back in 14

They still got creamed. Hillarys only hope is to appeal to the naive and uninformed via identity politics and empty plattitudes

She cant run on the economy, on foreign policy on her own record at rhe State department

Review post #32. 2016 is not 2014.

I would note that the polling data, and specifically Obama's job approval rating, has changed quite significantly from two years ago.
Two years ago today, he had a net rating of negative 7.8 with the highest net negative occurring Aug 3 with negative 13.7. Today, that rating sits at a net positive of 1.3. And given that Presidential approval rating tends to improve in the last few months of a Presidency (even Bush's rating improved in the last few months of his term), I don't see the trend reversing in this case.

Hillary has been billed as an Obama third term, by her choice. Making that accusation is a point that is likely only going to help Trump with those who already support Trump.

U.S. jobs growth slows down in April - MarketWatch

Funny, you think things have improved. Then again, you are responsible for " The greatest president of all times "thread

Its safe to say you left your senses a LONG time ago

Having a president of your own party in the white house is almost always a liability in midterm elections...

Funny, you think things have improved. Then again, you are responsible for " The greatest president of all times "thread

Job growth slowed, as in there was still job growth?

You mean that private sector added yet another month of consecutive job growth onto a record that was ALREADY the longest in US history?

Seriously? That's your counter?

A little slower job growth for a month is a whole **** of a lot better than losing several hundred thousand jobs a month. That is what we call improvement.

Having a president of your own party in the white house is almost always a liability in midterm elections...

Oh it wasn't just Obama, it was his prized legislation, the economy, foreign policy

ALL ignored outright.

Oh it wasn't just Obama, it was his prized legislation, the economy, foreign policy

ALL ignored outright.

AH, the old "it was different this time" argument...

I would agree up to the point where her female status was the sole reason for supporting her candidacy or perhaps if her female status were the reason that I overlooked all other negative aspects of her candidacy.

However, when her "plumbing" could, in theory, be a hindrance to her accomplishments - like the fact that many world leaders from countries where women are repressed would be unlikely to respect or even speak with a female Secretary of State - and yet she accomplishes the feat of earning their respect, then her "plumbing" adds to her qualifications and should be applauded.

Why would you applaud a person's gender as an accomplishment. Perhaps you should applaud her for having blond hair as well?

Job growth slowed, as in there was still job growth?

You mean that private sector added yet another month of consecutive job growth onto a record that was ALREADY the longest in US history?

Seriously? That's your counter?

Ive always said you people were cold hearted assholes

You could give a **** about the tens of millions of Americans that have and continue to struggle under Obama's " recovery "

No what matters to you is propaganda, making Obama look good.

If Obama's not the Albatross you claim he is then lets sre if Hillary runs on his accomplishments.

The economy, his recovery, his Foreign policy gaffes.

Why would you applaud a person's gender as an accomplishment. Perhaps you should applaud her for having blond hair as well?

I am not applauding her female status as an accomplishment. I am applauding her ability to reach her accomplishments despite a female status that could very easily have been a hindrance in the international political realm.

I am not applauding her female status as an accomplishment. I am applauding her ability to reach her accomplishments despite a female status that could very easily have been a hindrance in the international political realm.

Sorry but that glass ceiling was busted LONG before Hillary.

Golda Meir, Indira Gandhi, Margaret Thatcher...there's a LONG line that Clinton is trailing.

Ive always said you people were cold hearted assholes

You could give a **** about the tens of millions of Americans that have and continue to struggle under Obama's " recovery "

Are you just shifting to some baseless accusation specifically because you realize arguing a slight slowing of job growth for one month as a reason for claiming that the economy is terrible was a loser? Or was it accidental?

What were those ground-breaking accomplishments and what ground-breaking accomplishments did she achieve with them once she had them?

There you go again, titles mean more than experience. What positive accomplishments has she generated in those positions. Temperament to be President? Does that trump leadership skills and accomplishments? What respect does she have from world leaders, examples please?

You buy the marketing and ignore the actual results.

Back
Top Bottom