• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Convicted Jan.6 terrorist coward flees to Belarus

Lloyd Christmas

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Not surprised, they are terrorists and cowards. Maybe they can go fight against Ukraine now for Russia like the terrorists they are. oh wait, they are cowards

WASHINGTON, Dec 10 (Reuters) - A California man charged with assaulting police in the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol and using a metal barricade as a battering ram has fled the United States and is believed to have taken refuge in Belarus, federal prosecutors said on Friday.

Evan Neumann, 49, was indicted on Friday on 14 criminal counts stemming from the deadly Capitol siege by supporters of then-President Donald Trump, expanding on charges originally contained in a criminal complaint filed against Neumann in March.

Can Trump got get refugee status in Belarus and get the **** out of this country. The rest of the trump scum can as well

"He said on the program that he was seeking political asylum in Belarus because the United States, in his opinion, is no longer a country of law and order, the Daily Beast reported."

We're more of one now that he left.

Not surprised, they are terrorists and cowards. Maybe they can go fight against Ukraine now for Russia like the terrorists they are. oh wait, they are cowards

Can Trump got get refugee status in Belarus and get the **** out of this country. The rest of the trump scum can as well
Take all the Antifa and BLM trash out first, and then we'll talk about this guy. I want to get a full background on him, not turn blithering democrat and scream for his head without knowing anything.

Even though Ren is trolling off topic nonsense, and we will get a ton more from all the loser trolls on this forum, the comparison is not even close. Fighting for civil rights, from not being harassed and murdered by cops who often get away with it, verse some white nationalist losers who are upset because they lost and believe a lifelong con man scumbags who claimed it was stolen with no proof.

what an embarrassment is must be to be a right winger. Oh wait, they have no shame

"He said on the program that he was seeking political asylum in Belarus because the United States, in his opinion, is no longer a country of law and order, the Daily Beast reported."

We're more of one now that he left.

#Truth

Even though Ren is trolling off topic nonsense, and we will get a ton more from all the loser trolls on this forum, the comparison is not even close. Fighting for civil rights, from not being harassed and murdered by cops who often get away with it, verse some white nationalist losers who are upset because they lost and believe a lifelong con man scumbags who claimed it was stolen with no proof.

what an embarrassment is must be to be a right winger. Oh wait, they have no shame
Sorry, BT, but you're defending the indefensible.

When considering actions, you have to consider multiple factors; one of which is the repeat offenses of your building defacing degenerate heroes. Jan 6th is a single event; Antifa and BLM are numerous.

Nobody disputes that some cops get out of line. EVERYONE (who isn't a rabid leftist) disputes the notion of defunding the police.

Jan 6 was an aberration. The protest part of it was justified. NONE of the shit your Antifa and BLM heroes acted out was justified, and they did it over and over and over again.

Makes me happy they keep catching more and more of these loons . . .. such a sad day for our country
its a miracle that only one of these nutters got themselves killed

When considering actions, you have to consider multiple factors; one of which is the repeat offenses of your building defacing degenerate heroes. Jan 6th is a single event; Antifa and BLM are numerous.

Nobody disputes that some cops get out of line. EVERYONE (who isn't a rabid leftist) disputes the notion of defunding the police.

Jan 6 was an aberration. The protest part of it was justified. NONE of the shit your Antifa and BLM heroes acted out was justified, and they did it over and over and over again.
BLM? 😂🤣

Take all the Antifa and BLM trash out first, and then we'll talk about this guy. I want to get a full background on him, not turn blithering democrat and scream for his head without knowing anything.
trumpers will accept the word of a psychopath about stolen elections why not this story?

Lying butt hurt right wing accusations, deflections, and obfuscations. A Trumpster trifecta.

Disgusting, that you can’t bring yourself to acknowledge the cowardly action of a January 6th attacker.

trumpers will accept the word of a psychopath about stolen elections why not this story?
Lemmings think Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are good for this country.

Point out where I've accepted Trump's message on Trump's word only.

Lying butt hurt right wing accusations, deflections, and obfuscations. A Trumpster trifecta.

Disgusting, that you can’t bring yourself to acknowledge the cowardly action of a January 6th attacker.
Sorry, pal. Your side sucks and it's loaded with filth and degeneracy. There's no comparison.

This Neumann guy, or however the hell you spell his name, looks and sounds like a lunatic. He's probably one of yours -- he did go side with the Ukrainians at one point and they're smothered in woke sauce.

Sure BLM. Where have you been?

Ive been on topic and living in reality so im not caught up with the tinfoil hat false narratives

so the BLM is not the topic so theres that and next to even entertain your failed and retarded strawman what factual "BLM" events are you talking about that are the same as the failed insurrection on 1/6? LMAO
🍿

Ive been on topic and living in reality so im not caught up with the tinfoil hat false narratives

so the BLM is not the topic so theres that and next to even entertain your failed and retarded strawman what factual "BLM" events are you talking about that are the same as the failed insurrection on 1/6? LMAO
🍿
You're never on topic. You ride under your own flag, and it's white with a bullseye right in the middle of it. ;)

You're never on topic. You ride under your own flag, and it has a bullseye right in the middle of it. ;)
BOOM!!!! and the dodges start already LMAO so easy

SO ill point out the facts and ask my question again
BLM is not the topic so theres that and next to even entertain your failed and retarded strawman what factual "BLM" events are you talking about that are the same as the failed insurrection on 1/6?
😁:coffee:

BOOM!!!! and the dodges start already LMAO so easy

SO ill point out the facts and ask my question again
BLM is not the topic so theres that and next to even entertain your failed and retarded strawman what factual "BLM" events are you talking about that are the same as the failed insurrection on 1/6?
😁:coffee:
I'm not the one crying unicorn tears when BLM is brought up in a negative light.

Tell me something, AJ. Do you clap your hands with joy and run in circles when you see a black person?

You have to remember Trump is a malignant narcissist and feels he is superior to all. His dumb ass could be in prison for a couple decades and still feel he has the upper hand.

I'm not the one crying unicorn tears when BLM is brought up in a negative light.

Tell me something, AJ. Do you clap your hands with joy and run in circles when you see a black person?
aaaaaand another sweet delicious dodge LMAO kickign the shit out of your failed posts is so easy
watch me do it again as his post runs and dodges all over the place

🍿

Ah, terrible deflection again. Neither of those groups tried to overthrow the government, once again are going apples to oranges, or more like apples to elephants. There is no comparison.

Ah, terrible deflection again. Neither of those groups tried to overthrow the government, once again are going apples to oranges, or more like apples to elephants. There is no comparison.
I'm sorry, but only a tool would try and exalt the government above everyone else. Antifa and BLM are Jan 6 times god knows how many times.

Ill never understand the strawmen and whataboutisms on this topic especially when they are ones so dishonest and or illogical.
1/6 was one of the worst things to happen to the country in my lifetime, trying to downplay it is just lauhgable

Back
Top Bottom