• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Converting to Islam ... and becoming ex-gay, what do you think?

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
Over the past several days, I realized how wrong I have been as a homosexual, a pervert. My past perversions were the height of evil: sex with nearly 3,000 men around the U.S. (many without using lube).

I have decided to convert to Islam, and after reading Imam Feisel's book, I will be leaving homosexuality and entering the Islamic ex-gay program that will be featured at the Love Mosque in lower Manhattan. Imam Feisel has shown me the way.

As a new convert to Islam I wanted to know what everyone thought.

Please do not make harsh comments about my religion or my choice - please be multicultural and careful of what you say.

Homosexuality is a perversion that I am now, happy to say, I am free of. My new copy of the Qu'ran says that it is "unclean", "dirty" and that "homosexual acts" must be dealt with harshly.

Aa'lah, * Peace be Upon Him * has shown me the light.

If you are homosexual, are you ready to leave?

Are you ready to submit to Islam?

Are you ready to live your life?

What is your thoughts?

Last edited:
Over the past several days, I realized how wrong I have been as a homosexual, a pervert. My past perversions were the height of evil: sex with nearly 3,000 men around the U.S. (many without using lube).

I have decided to convert to Islam, and after reading Imam Feisel's book, I will be leaving homosexuality and entering the Islamic ex-gay program that will be featured at the Love Mosque in lower Manhattan. Imam Feisel has shown me the way.

Please do not make harsh comments about my religion or my choice - please be multicultural and careful of what you say.

Homosexuality is a perversion that I am now, happy to say, I am free of. My new copy of the Qu'ran says that it is "unclean", "dirty" and that "homosexual acts" must be dealt with harshly.

What is your thoughts?
I think you're full of it. :p

Can you be an ex-drama queen too; because most of us are tired of hearing your crying.

I'm wondering if this is a bot. Or just some dude going crazy on the internet for fun.

Whatever it is, I'm like, ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz............

What is your thoughts?

At least this is marginally more interesting than listening to gay people complain about christianity.

What is your thoughts?

jallman will be happy to hear you're changing sides.

Such Anger.

Such Villification.

If you only give Islam a chance, take a step toward Sharia Law and *submit* (its fun, although there is no leather restraints) you will realize you have true freedom.

Come on liberals! :) Give up your bitter-clinging atheism for real love: Sharia Law is structure. Sharia Law is life. Sharia Law is love (and you can actually see the wee-wee through the white robes). Ladies, you will have to submit to one husband and throug that husband to every sexual urge he has at any time, total submission. You will feel like real women, not like atheistic sluts.

I literally can't stand it. My love for Islam has literally changed me. I am no longer a homosexual. I no longer want to suck dick or get ****ed in the ass. I am not even into felching anymore! Wow!

My homosexual perversions are now gone. All gone. Even my leather fantasies. Gone. Even my fantasies with balloons, small chickens, wooden chairs and ... well, all gone.

No more perversions.

Give up your life of atheism and come join us.

On September 11, 2001, we will be meeting at the current site of Park51 for a Multi-cultural Prayer Service. The Honorable Michael Bloomberg (a Jew, grrrrr) will be there as well members of other faiths (infidels) and you can attend as well. I invite you all out.

Come see the wonder of Islam.

* Peace be upon Him * - aA'lah------------the Great.

If your gonna make these sarcastic threads they could atleast be funny. But thats probably asking too much from you.

Seriously, someone needs to move this to the basement. We don't need this crap polluting this section of the forum.

Your Star ... is that you in the avatar.

DAMN. You are one ugly liberal.

Sheesh, woman.

Damn.

Remember one thing you 'tards: this faggot willl NEVER submit to Islam. Never.

Liberals with no values, no internal beleifs will beleive anything which is why the 'tard in the White House got elected.

I am ouuttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttta here.

Liberals with no values, no internal beleifs will beleive anything which is why the 'tard in the White House got elected.

Oh thank some random god! Whew, you really ended up going down hill at the end and stopped being entertaining in the least at the end there. I'm glad to see you're leaving; just don't NP it and come back!

We can only hope.

Your Star ... is that you in the avatar.

DAMN. You are one ugly liberal.

Sheesh, woman.

Damn.

If the mods read this. You're done. Or, at least, we can hope.

It's like, "Where's a cop when ya need one?" LOL!

Last edited:
Moderator's Warning:
That's more than enough.

Gaylibertarian why would you want to be Muslim?
You would have to give alms to the poor.
And only commie liberal nazi muslim scum spread the wealth right?

Can you be an ex-drama queen too; because most of us are tired of hearing your crying.

Oh no, you just don't appreciate our new member. He is perfect for this forum, in fact he's much more interesting than you. You bore us with you libertarian droning on and on every thread, and sometimes unpredictable at that. No, I like this new member. And Goshin, I'm ashamed of you...that you don't see the potential here. ;)

Such Anger.

Such Villification.

If you only give Islam a chance, take a step toward Sharia Law and *submit* (its fun, although there is no leather restraints) you will realize you have true freedom.

Come on liberals! :) Give up your bitter-clinging atheism for real love: Sharia Law is structure. Sharia Law is life. Sharia Law is love (and you can actually see the wee-wee through the white robes). Ladies, you will have to submit to one husband and throug that husband to every sexual urge he has at any time, total submission. You will feel like real women, not like atheistic sluts.

I literally can't stand it. My love for Islam has literally changed me. I am no longer a homosexual. I no longer want to suck dick or get ****ed in the ass. I am not even into felching anymore! Wow!

My homosexual perversions are now gone. All gone. Even my leather fantasies. Gone. Even my fantasies with balloons, small chickens, wooden chairs and ... well, all gone.

No more perversions.

Give up your life of atheism and come join us.

On September 11, 2001, we will be meeting at the current site of Park51 for a Multi-cultural Prayer Service. The Honorable Michael Bloomberg (a Jew, grrrrr) will be there as well members of other faiths (infidels) and you can attend as well. I invite you all out.

Come see the wonder of Islam.

* Peace be upon Him * - aA'lah------------the Great.
youre such a ****ing moron. how many forums did you join to keep up this bull**** charade?

At least this is marginally more interesting than listening to gay people complain about christianity.

Christianity also says being gay is an abonination, only they are willing to forgive and help those in need, unlike Islam who would smite your head off for being gay.

:rofl:rofl

I wish I could thank some posts more than once!

I've sure thought of becoming an ex gay. The amount of money those people make is ridiculous. I could write a book and create a video explaining how I overcame homosexuality. And of course, both will be very popular because the religious right is always happy to use Ex Gays as proof that homosexuality can be overcome. Then I will be paid to give speeches and I can practice unlicensed psychotherapy to convert other gay people and charge them up the wall even when it doesn't work. If I'm really lucky, I might even be paid tens of thousands to testify in high profile cases against same sex marriage and adoption. I'll really rake in the cash then, and when my books and videos are inciting violence against gays in third world countries in Africa...well that is just the price of business.

All I really have to do is find some stupid woman and convince her that I find her attractive and love her. Then I only have to have sex with her enough to knock her up so I'll have kids and it will look convincing. I'll probably still have sex with men on the side in secret, and even if I ever do get caught, I can claim that I just had a relapse. I might even use the publicity storm to launch an Evangelical church so I can profit off the tithe and buy one of those multimillion dollar mansions.

This thread is obvious trollfeed, but it does pose a genuine question, so I can't stop myself from answering it.

In the Bible, the Qu'ran and the Torah, homosexual acts are equatable to adultury. Doing the act itself is a sin, punishable by death, according to Moses' Law. If you follow the Old Testament exactly, you are required to kill infidels, adulturers, homosexuals, naughty children, people who eat pork, whatever. There is nothing in the Old Testament about "reforming" an adulturer. Death is the scriptural requirment.

It was the man Catholic scholars call Jesus, although a more accurate translation of his name is Joshua, who put a stop to public honor killings in his community. But even in Christianity submission to God, God's will, the holy Law and the scripture are requirments. Fortunately, Christianity has become modernized and we no longer kill witches and infidels. Not even orthodox Jews follow that part of the Law anymore. The Muslim religion needs to become modernized too. I guess a "reform" program for homosexuals, however misguided that is, is a step in the right direction.

joe six pack,

If you follow this thread to its ultimate conclusion, you will note that Islam and homosexuality are mutually exclusive of each other. Islam rejects homosexuality in total. In Saudi Arabia, Islam's holiest city ... there are no gay bars, no HIV/AIDS clinics (yet Saudi's HIV rates are skyrocketing), no Gay Muslim organizations.

The reason for this lack of *tolerance* is simple: Islam *exterminates* homosexuals.

Obviously I am not leaving my orientation for Islam, alhtough I have had sex with quite a few Muslim men who tell me homosexuality is *RAMPANT* in the Middle East, "but homosexuals are routinely killed" he told me.

Maybe my interpretation of the OP is wrong. I don't take this as trolling nor hate. I think this thread was meant to show how ignorant any form of extremism is. Of course the approach used was questionable but it is provocative. Although I could be wrong.

Back
Top Bottom