• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Controversial UIC professor denied emeritus status

Using your logic, doesn't texmaster have the right to call the person a terrorist if that is his view. Even if you think he is a reformed terrorist.
He can CALL him anything he wants, I'm simply pointing out that it's an incorrect title.

What was his sentence for all the terrorist acts he committed?
I have no idea and it's irrelevant.

Its not really a matter a of disliking his views. Its disliking what he did.
He served his sentence for what he did.

He committed many terrorist acts in the US. So he is a terrorist.
Acts that he has served a prison sentence for.

You do realize pedophilia is a sexual attraction to prepubescent kids, not something that happens because mean ol catholic church doesn't let their priests marry.So that means you do not have to convicted of child rape/molestation to be one nor is it something that goes away unless they found a cure for it.
Dont be deliberately obtuse, you know what I mean.

So by your logic Ted Bundy is not a serial killer, John Wayne Gacy, Jr is not a serial killer and John Couey is not a pedophile child murdering rapist because they are not currently doing those things.
They are convicted criminals, serving their sentences.

The fact a school would give that piece of **** a job to teach or let him anywhere near that school is unconscionable.
Why?

#1 I never called him a terrorist. You need to be clear on whom you are replying to.
True, though I contend you implied it further back.

#2 He never ever expressed any regret for his efforts in targeting buildings for detonation.
He doesnt have to.

This guy isn't a liberal where points can be argued. He's a far left extremist dedicating books to assassins and expressing no regret for past illegal activities. This is way beyond politics.
Again, he doesnt HAVE to show regret. He engaged in illegal activities, was caught, served his time, and now he's out working.

I have no idea and it's irrelevant.

Then how can you say he was actually punished for his crimes?

It is blatantly obvious that either you are lying or you do not know to be making such bull **** statements.

Dont be deliberately obtuse, you know what I mean.

If you meant child rapist or child molester then you should have said so.

They are convicted criminals, serving their sentences.
Irrelevant. By your logic since they have not did those things then they are no longer serial killers or child rapist or murders.

Why do you think it is a good idea to let a piece of **** terrorist scumbag teach or anywhere near a school?

Last edited:
I disagree. Sure, there is a common asociation that is made linking a person to a crime, and with that association a specific state of mind. That association, however, doesn't inherently make it right. I mean, I believe that is why the english language has prefixes and words like "former" and "ex-" - it acknowledges that he was involved with the activities in question, but also acknowledges that he moved on from those specific ats that landed him behind the bars [that he probably should have been kept behind longer]. IMO, if he doesn't keep clear of said activities, call him a terrorist in the "in the now" sense, but until then, IMO, "ex-" or "former" is far more correct logistically.

I think "human garbage"," piece of ****" or scumbag is just as sufficient as former terrorist or terrorist.

You should see the nuts from PeTA and the Animal Liberation Front who are allowed into schools and universities to lecture on special occasions. They are just as bad as this guy if not, in many cases, worse.
Seeing how screwed up Ayers and peta are, it kind of makes you wonder how ****ed up the people are that allow these scum to even set foot of the property.

Ayers served his sentence. Unless he is currently engaging in terrorist activities, you're only name-calling because you disagree with his views.

He can have his views. It doesn't mean anyone has to have him as part of their club or honor him in any way. Expressing views goes both ways.

They have no problem hiring a known terrorist but they voted against giving the scumbag emeritus status?

I doubt you even know what he did that's so controversial.

Your masters at Fox have programmed you to hate him, so, when you see his name in print, you blurt out 'scumbag'... not even knowing why....

I disagree. Sure, there is a common asociation that is made linking a person to a crime, and with that association a specific state of mind. That association, however, doesn't inherently make it right. I mean, I believe that is why the english language has prefixes and words like "former" and "ex-" - it acknowledges that he was involved with the activities in question, but also acknowledges that he moved on from those specific ats that landed him behind the bars [that he probably should have been kept behind longer]. IMO, if he doesn't keep clear of said activities, call him a terrorist in the "in the now" sense, but until then, IMO, "ex-" or "former" is far more correct logistically.

You should see the nuts from PeTA and the Animal Liberation Front who are allowed into schools and universities to lecture on special occasions. They are just as bad as this guy if not, in many cases, worse.

Surely you jest. The only thing Ayres has changed is his manner of dress to make appear that he is a changed man

He has said he is not sorry for what he did, that makes him still a terrorist not an ex.

Communists like Ayers and Van Jones and Chris Coons, Bearded Marxist who is Christine O'Donnell's Opponent in Delaware hate our form of Government and learned to do their dirty deeds in broad day light with less scrutiny need only change their appearance to blend in.

A suit coat is a form of camouflage to them.
Ayers then
BillAyres.jpg

Ayers now, as you can see little has changed
billmaher2.jpg

So everyone who has been fooled, is a fool, or who suffers PTSD from brain washing wake uo and get a clue Obama the his cadre of radicals are trying not to fundamentally change America but to basically destroy it from within.

Another famous Communist once said: "We will bury you," and I got into trouble with it. Of course we will not bury you with a shovel. Your own working class will bury you.

What is going on with this cabal of Communists in the inner circles of the White House means those words of Nikita Khrushchev are coming true. The radicals have changed into sheep's clothing and the the Liberals on the left have fallen hook line and sinker for it.

You keep referring to the above, what precisely was the charge, the sentence and in what prison was confinement served?

ayers is not the only ill-placed educator associated with obnoxious obama

secretary of ed arne duncan, former pro hoopster, was promoted from ceo of chicago public schools where, as superintendent he couldn't even get the kids to and from class alive

Chicago Students Face Daily Violence - CBS Evening News - CBS News

Chicago fights rise in teen murders - U.S. news - Crime & courts - msnbc.com

Minority youngsters dying weekly on Chicago's streets - CNN

"safe schools czar" ken jennings produced seminars on unusual sexual practices for public schoolkids in boston

Fistgate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ayers served his time in jail, yes?

So then why is this a problem, I dont see a reason to call him a terrorist. Is he currently engaged in any violent activities?

Actually, Ayers beat the rap, due to unlawful warrantless wiretaps by the FBI. He should have done his bombing today, where unlawful warrantless wiretaps are actually lawful. THEN he would be in prison for sure. LOL.

I doubt you even know what he did that's so controversial.

Then humor all of us and explain how the things he did was not controversial.

Your masters at Fox have programmed you to hate him, so, when you see his name in print, you blurt out 'scumbag'... not even knowing why....
You can't defend the man's actions in the past so you have to claim I do not why the man is a piece of ****?

Then how can you say he was actually punished for his crimes?
I'm not here to indulge your revenge fantasies.

It is blatantly obvious that either you are lying or you do not know to be making such bull **** statements.
My mistake, I had thought he had served jail time, apparently he has not. Though it does seem that the charges against him were dropped when it was revealed that the charges rested on tainted evidence gathered by the FBI using unconstitutional means.

Why do you think it is a good idea to let a piece of **** terrorist scumbag teach or anywhere near a school?
Because Ayers may actually have grounding with educational reform. I couldn't evaluate his theories as I am not familiar with them nor am I equipped to do so even if I were familiar with them. The university he worked for seems to value his input during his tenure.

Can I ask why you seem to have such a vitriolic hatred for this individual? You cant seem to remain objective.

He can have his views. It doesn't mean anyone has to have him as part of their club or honor him in any way. Expressing views goes both ways.
Never said it did and the university is in no way obligated to give him emeritus status. I simply dislike loaded language.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom