• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Contact Us Button

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rexedgar

Yo-Semite!
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Where is this found on the new platform?

You may want to follow-up with a mod if you don't hear back at some point.

The rules say that you can use it to appeal an infraction, but I've had a few seemingly disappear. That is, I got the message successfully sent blurb, then it was the last I heard of it. I kinda wonder if something's off with whatever codes that; seemed like it eats messages sometimes.

The last time it happened, a mod suggested I just PM the appeal to the mod that issued the infraction.

You may want to follow-up with a mod if you don't hear back at some point.

The rules say that you can use it to appeal an infraction, but I've had a few seemingly disappear. That is, I got the message successfully sent blurb, then it was the last I heard of it. I kinda wonder if something's off with whatever codes that; seemed like it eats messages sometimes.

The last time it happened, a mod suggested I just PM the appeal to the mod that issued the infraction.
Who, what…….no one said “appeal?”

;)

I used it Sunday morning when the Live Ukraine/Russia war thread disappeared for an hour or two. I had contacted a mod but heard nothing and the mod signed off, so I tried the contact button. I don't know who resolved it, but it came back on the listings.

I don't think it's just for complaints.

Who, what…….no one said “appeal?”

;)

Where the point is that the "contact us" button seemed to eat a few messages I sent, the content of the messages are irrelevant.

Moderator's Warning:
Asked and answered; closing this before it continues down the rabbithole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom