• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Constitution Promotes Ignorance

SURE, YOU JUST HAD SAID YOU SEARCHED THE INTERNET AND SAID THIS ABOVE, WHICH OF COARSE WAS INCORRECT.

while i found more sources......which your excuse for me finding them is the term "outdated"......which is a very poor desperate excuse.

if you had not insisted on an omelet, you would not gotten into trouble.

not one thing you said there disproves anything I have said to you in many many posts now.

And noting that somebody seems fixating with living three centuries ago goes far beyond something being merely "outdated".

Your dishonest use of a term from three centuries ago might fool the naive and gullible but I recognize it for the sham that it is.

not one thing you said there disproves anything I have said to you in many many posts now.

And noting that somebody seems fixating with living three centuries ago goes far beyond something being merely "outdated".

Your dishonest use of a term from three centuries ago might fool the naive and gullible but I recognize it for the sham that it is.

your sad attempt to remove the egg on your face has failed.

your sad attempt to remove the egg on your face has failed.

YOu seem to think you are a short order cook. Or the keeper of a hen house. And noting that somebody seems fixating with living three centuries ago goes far beyond something being merely "outdated".

yes i have, on you directly because you have begged for punishment.

And all this diversion and trying to turn it on me is suppose to change the reality that you intentionally used a term from three centuries ago to misrepresent the right to own private property?

Not working EB - not working?

Back
Top Bottom