• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Constitution Party

jamesrage said:
I do not think it goes to far.If you ruin someone's life like that then you should go to prison.
That would be more grounds for a civil suit...like mental and physical damage, suffering...medical for the rest of their lives, stuff like that. And they would likely win.

That would be more grounds for a civil suit...like mental and physical damage, suffering...medical for the rest of their lives, stuff like that. And they would likely win.
It does no good to sue someone if they are poor or skip out of town or the country.

jamesrage said:
It does no good to sue someone if they are poor or skip out of town or the country.
Doesn't matter. I told you what the type of case would be, not what you choose to do with that information.

I think actually some have tried before to prove in court that it was bodily harm and assault, but that just didn't fly with judges as those are defined now under the guidlines. The only thing that will change that is either an activist judge or the legislature.

Back
Top Bottom