• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W: 44]Considering Joe Biden being exposed as massively corrupt... are there any Leftists or I’s who were going to vote for Joe who will...

Question as asked in the thread text.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zimmer

Educating the Ignorant
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Considering Joe Biden being exposed as massively corrupt... are there any Leftists or I’s who were going to vote for Joe who will at a minimum:

1. Abstain from voting for Joe Biden...

2. Will vote for Donald Trump

Yes?

No?

Considering Joe Biden being exposed as massively corrupt... are there any Leftists or I’s who were going to vote for Joe who will at a minimum:

Yes?

No?
/// Considering Joe Biden being exposed as massively corrupt /// <----- :ROFLMAO: :p:rolleyes:o_O

You know the sick puppies will vote for him no matter what. Selling his office to the Chinese... no problem, vote for good ole lunch bucket Joe. The guy is putting our country at risk with his corruption.

You know the sick puppies will vote for him no matter what. Selling his office to the Chinese... no problem, vote for good ole lunch bucket Joe. The guy is putting our country at risk with his corruption.
If only you could prove that.....lol

A vote for Biden is a sell out of our country.

Yeah, I wish we had emails, pictures, videos, witnesses... oh, wait.
Yeah I wish you did. What law enforcement agency says you have any of that? Lol

What did I miss? When was Biden proven to be corrupt?

I've seen endless streams of actually evidence of Trump corruptions, abuses of power, illegal activity and immoral activity and then heard that Joe Biden let one of his kids use a laptop and that is where the right somehow has a problem.

What did I miss? When was Biden proven to be corrupt?

I've seen endless streams of actually evidence of Trump corruptions, abuses of power, illegal activity and immoral activity and then heard that Joe Biden let one of his kids use a laptop and that is where the right somehow has a problem.
LOL! Yeah, just keep your head in the sand.

Yes?

No?
Joe has 20 of my votes.

I don't deny the possibility or even likelihood of Biden's corruptibility. But 'proof' coming from the Trump administration/Russia is taken with a HUGE grain of salt.

The thing is, if the reports are true regarding Biden and his son, I *still* vote for Biden over Trump. Not because of Biden's policies, nor his moral fortitude. But simply because I cannot imagine him being more corrupt nor do more damage to America than what has happened in the last 4 years.

My vote is against Trump

Considering Trump is massively corrupt (of which there is a lot of actual proof), and a complete pile of trash as a human being, I will be voting for Biden.

Wait, it's not the Russians anymore? Did you guys figure out that that one wasn't going to fly, so now it's an empty laptop?

The Russian collusion was well documented and proven by US intelligence - it was just decided by Republicans that they weren't going to hold Trump accountable anymore. US intelligence also has found nothing of consequence on the laptop that never as Joe Bidens to begin with.

Yes?

No?
What is biden charged with? Oh right, nothing but the blowhards imaginations.

Wait, it's not the Russians anymore? Did you guys figure out that that one wasn't going to fly, so now it's an empty laptop?
Exactly which law enforcement agency has confirmed what is on the laptop?

I'll wait

Right wing propaganda is very effective.

But only for the righties that listen to that BS.

And they weren't voting for Biden anyway

I already voted for Biden. The GOP is just embarrassing themselves continuing to push this debunked conspiracy theory

Yes?

No?

Oh, you switched your avatar from our first black president being sodomized to Trump molesting our nation's flag...

Back
Top Bottom