• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Conservatives, Who Would You Rather Have As Your President?

Who Would You Rather Have As Your President?

• Total voters

Geoist

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Left
As we watch this Russian-Ukraine War unfold it is interesting to witness the right-wingers break off into three groups: 1. Those who support Ukraine's fight and oppose Putin (The Lindsey Graham Wing), 2. Those who play down Putin's accountability and play up Zelenskyy's (the Madison Cawthorn Wing), and 3. Those who fully support Putin's crusade (the Nick Fuentes Wing).

People in the #2 and #3 wings love(d) to compare Biden and Putin and how much better Putin would be for the country because he hates gays/transpeople. So who would you pick?

LOL...

What a question. I was going to do a write in saying "Donald Duck" as he is far more qualified than any contenders for the position. You left me with the lesser of two evils, so I picked Putin.

As we watch this Russian-Ukraine War unfold it is interesting to witness the right-wingers break off into three groups: 1. Those who support Ukraine's fight and oppose Putin (The Lindsey Graham Wing), 2. Those who play down Putin's accountability and play up Zelenskyy's (the Madison Cawthorn Wing), and 3. Those who fully support Putin's crusade (the Nick Fuentes Wing).

People in the #2 and #3 wings love(d) to compare Biden and Putin and how much better Putin would be for the country because he hates gays/transpeople. So who would you pick?
Neither

Would you prefer America got most of it's energy from coal or fracking?

LOL...

What a question. I was going to do a write in saying "Donald Duck" as he is far more qualified than any contenders for the position. You left me with the lesser of two evils, so I picked Putin.

It sure makes for a different answer if the question is something like who is better for US economy: Putin or Biden?

Putin is definitely a oil and gas man. Putin is also into gas pipelines.

Would you prefer America got most of it's energy from coal or fracking?
The only good I see so far of this war, is showing how energy independent we are not because of liberal policies, to the libtards that want power consumption, but they don't want to see it in our backyard.

Funny thing is, other countries we import from probably pollute the earth far more than we do for the same quantity of power.

Agreed. I don't support either. But if you had to choose the lesser of two evils, whuich would it be?
Again...I would choose neither. Hell, I wouldn't choose Zelensky, either.

They are all a bunch of crooked, corrupt people.

Neither!
I would write in Ron Paul !

The lesser of two evils, still results in evil !

Attachments

• IMG_20220215_121403.jpg
    IMG_20220215_121403.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 30
Biden, obviously.

There are plenty of reasons for this, but mostly it makes the right wing ugly-cry.
But a State of the Union speech in Russian might be more comprehensible than Biden's. :lol:

Yes, they are. Voting for Trump was voting for the lesser of two evils. Really now, how can anyone actually like him?

A “Propel the Propaganda” question. Ha. We’ve had enough leftist propaganda to last a lifetime.

Coming from a vocal supporter of an immoral, fraudulent con-man, that's pretty rich.

LOL...

And you guys wonder why we call you right-wingers authoritarian.

It's hilarious how conservatives overlook authoritarian crackdowns on free speech in Russia, state-controlled media, murdered journalists, etc... but Putin likes fossil fuels so that trumps it all. 🤣

It's a dumb hypothetical when neither option is desirable.

That's why they call it 'lesser of two evils.' There are certainly conservatives who absolutely LOVE Putin, but there are others who are on the fence. Just gauging how 'on the fence' they are by comparing them to our current president.

Once again, in the mind of Mycroft, if it comes from him it must be true. He clearly said neither. So... according to his answer, someone who is openly shelling and bombing innocent civilians is not worse than Biden. He thinks high gas prices is just as bad as shelling maternity wards based on his answer of "neither". He thinks that the people who in his words "are pulling Biden's strings" are just as bad as a leader who is openly and willingly killing innocent women and children.

Let that sink in everyone.

Back
Top Bottom