• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Conservatives, Who Would You Rather Have As Your President?

Who Would You Rather Have As Your President?

• Total voters
Here's the thing: all you've got are mindless rant posts, 'Your thread is dumb! Your posts are dumb!' without any actual substance. You just come off as petty and triggered. It's really sad, but still morbidly entertaining. Like a car crash.
I provide more substance than nearly anyone else on the board. My thread, that you made, is really ****ing dumb.

I provide more substance than nearly anyone else on the board. My thread, that you made, is really ****ing dumb.

And once again, you cannot provide any reasoning why it's 'dumb.' Maybe you should ask yourself why such a 'dumb' thread would exist in the first place. Here's a hint:

And once again, you cannot provide any reasoning why it's 'dumb.' Maybe you should ask yourself why such a 'dumb' thread would exist in the first place. Here's a hint:

I know holding two thoughts at the same time is a feat that is beyond your ability to accomplish, but you can criticize Biden for his policies and acknowledge an adversary that was getting the better of him. Your video clip has all kinds of idiotic things in there like that held up as some kind of example that people are siding with Putin over Biden because they also struggle with the same lack of intellectual acuity. The reality is that Biden is a bumbling fool that is deeply senile and is wrong on nearly everything he does.

I also fail to see how a person caring about securing our border with Mexico and being critical of all those are very hawkish about securing Ukraine's borders is supporting Putin. This goes back to my thread about there being more nationalism and patriotism among the American left for Ukraine than for our own country. Lots of Ukrainian flags being flow and love and support but these same un-Americans lefties would never fly and American flag.

I know holding two thoughts at the same time is a feat that is beyond your ability to accomplish,

That is rich coming from you.
but you can criticize Biden for his policies and acknowledge an adversary that was getting the better of him.

You are deflecting as if criticizing Biden was all they were doing. Many of them ****in' love Putin because they want an authoritarian daddy.
Your video clip has all kinds of idiotic things

Well, yeah, there's a lot of clips of conservatives/Republicans. What do you expect?

in there like that held up as some kind of example that people are siding with Putin over Biden

Tucker Carlson literally said he was rooting for Russia. Nick Fuentes led a Putin! chant. You are clearly in denial of reality but that was already obvious as we all know you are a Cult 45 member.

I also fail to see how a person caring about securing our border with Mexico and being critical of all those are very hawkish about securing Ukraine's borders is supporting Putin.

Lol, what?

This goes back to my thread about there being more nationalism and patriotism among the American left for Ukraine than for our own country.

Cry some more.
Lots of Ukrainian flags being flow and love and support but these same un-Americans lefties would never fly and American flag.

The difference is the context. Ultra-nationalists strap the flag on their pick-ups to bro-brag their support of freedumbs. They've soiled our flag so it's understandable how normal people feel uncomfortable flying it outside their house or on their vehicles. Ukraine flag is representative of supporting sovereignty and opposing bullying. They're also the underdogs. Everyone loves an underdog.

That is rich coming from you.

You are deflecting as if criticizing Biden was all they were doing. Many of them ****in' love Putin because they want an authoritarian daddy.

Well, yeah, there's a lot of clips of conservatives/Republicans. What do you expect?

Tucker Carlson literally said he was rooting for Russia. Nick Fuentes led a Putin! chant. You are clearly in denial of reality but that was already obvious as we all know you are a Cult 45 member.

Lol, what?

Cry some more.

The difference is the context. Ultra-nationalists strap the flag on their pick-ups to bro-brag their support of freedumbs. They've soiled our flag so it's understandable how normal people feel uncomfortable flying it outside their house or on their vehicles. Ukraine flag is representative of supporting sovereignty and opposing bullying. They're also the underdogs. Everyone loves an underdog.
Your inability to articulate something longer than one sentence is really telling of the weakness of your position. Provide a quote for Tucker, and Nike Fuentes is apparently a white nationalist? That's how far you gotta reach, lol. OK bro. Toddle along and make sure to fly your Ukrainian flag, because I know you wouldn't do that for the US.

Your inability to articulate something longer than one sentence is really telling of the weakness of your position.

Learn how to count.

Provide a quote for Tucker,

“Why do I care … what is going on in the conflict between Ukraine and Russia?” the host said. “And I’m serious. Why do I care? Why shouldn’t I root for Russia, which I am?”

and Nike Fuentes is apparently a white nationalist?

Yeah, and? White nationalists ARE conservatives.

That's how far you gotta reach, lol.

Two examples. I gave you more in the video.
OK bro. Toddle along and make sure to fly your Ukrainian flag, because I know you wouldn't do that for the US.

Don't have a Ukrainian flag. As always, you're wrong.

Learn how to count.

“Why do I care … what is going on in the conflict between Ukraine and Russia?” the host said. “And I’m serious. Why do I care? Why shouldn’t I root for Russia, which I am?”

Yeah, and? White nationalists ARE conservatives.

Two examples. I gave you more in the video.

Don't have a Ukrainian flag. As always, you're wrong.
My counting is fine. And I already debunked your video, but you actually couldn't address that, could you? I'll give you Tucker, as he has a bit of an audience. After that, coming up short and that doesn't mean that people want an murderous autocrat as President.

My counting is fine.

Clearly not.

And I already debunked your video,

Nope.

but you actually couldn't address that, could you?

You had nothing to address other than 'these are just criticisms of Biden getting outsmarted by Putin!' I've already provided examples of clear Putin simping going on on the Right. Hell, we see it now on DP with people like AmNat and EMN.

I'll give you Tucker, as he has a bit of an audience. After that, coming up short and that doesn't mean that people want an murderous autocrat as President.

Pompeo and Trump gush over Putin. Conservatives have no problem with murderous leaders. They voted for Dubya twice. Some on DP even have had avatars of Pinochet and Franco.

Clearly not.

Nope.

You had nothing to address other than 'these are just criticisms of Biden getting outsmarted by Putin!' I've already provided examples of clear Putin simping going on on the Right. Hell, we see it now on DP with people like AmNat and EMN.
There was more (like why there is more concern for the Ukrainian border than our own and that has nothing to do with siding with Putin), and you didn't actually address it.
Pompeo and Trump gush over Putin. Conservatives have no problem with murderous leaders. They voted for Dubya twice. Some on DP even have had avatars of Pinochet and Franco.
Lol...Bush? OK...if you're going that route then I'm sure you count votes for Obama as the same, eh?

1. Mycroft actually thinks Zelenskyy is corrupt? Apparently, he's blaming the guy elected in 2019 to counteract the corruption that existed under two earlier presidents of Ukraine.

2. I've been continuously horrified at the number of right-wing Putin lovers here. Apparently, they are incapable of understanding the difference between the two choices.

Putin is an aggressive invader of a peaceful sovereign nation. He sent some troops that didn't even know they'd be fighting; some of their leaders deliberately bombed a maternity hospital and a children's refuge.
Putin has issued threats of nuclear attacks, and at least 5 Russian generals have quit out of horror.

Biden took over an impossible situation created by Trump.

Trump made a corrupt deal with the Taliban to pull out in May after at least a year of making the State Dept put off Afghans who had helped Americans so he wouldn't have to give them refuge in the US when he left. Biden didn't postpone the pullout long enough, but he at least he did postpone it and attempted to get most of those Afghans out.

Trump utterly ruined the US economy by mishandling the pandemic, which would have gotten under control much sooner had he not been dishonest and not tried to exploit the anti-vaxxers, etc., to cheat even after he lost the election.

Any economic recovery was expected by all competent economists to create inflation. The hotter the economy and the more jobs available, the higher the inflation and crime rates - it's a no-brainer predicted based on 100 years of data.

There is no good way to solve the energy emergency. Simultaneously, we had to address global warming and preserve agricultural safety ("No to TC Corp"); induce more oil production with leases already allowed in the US, though they won't be as profitable; and persuade NATO countries to give up Russian oil asap, which required good relations with Europe and strong NATO bond.

Trump was ruining all these things and playing footsie with Putin, to whom he would happily have given away Ukraine as a rape victim.

This many Putin lovers in the US, are worse than the Hitler lovers we had in the 1930s. I'm so horrified I have to go take a break now - the right wing has actually made me sick.

There was more (like why there is more concern for the Ukrainian border than our own and that has nothing to do with siding with Putin), and you didn't actually address it.

It's a dumbass comparison. Illegally crossing a border (which happens to most countries) is a frikkin' misdemeanor. A nation state invading another nation state and targeting citizens is a war crime.

Lol...Bush? OK...if you're going that route then I'm sure you count votes for Obama as the same, eh?

What country did Obama invade on false premises?

It's a dumbass comparison. Illegally crossing a border (which happens to most countries) is a frikkin' misdemeanor. A nation state invading another nation state and targeting citizens is a war crime.
A systemic misdemeanor that happens hundreds of thousands of times and costs our country billions of dollars and suppresses wages vs a country that has nothing to do with us at all. Hmmmmm.....
What country did Obama invade on false premises?
Obama supported double-tap drone strikes, which are deemed to be war crimes. He executed US citizens that were not on an active battle field, one being a child (16), which violated their due process. He illegally bombed Libya and now Libya is a failed state with slave markets, genocide, and is a terrorist safe-haven. He supported weapons to extremists in Syria. He sold weapons to, and logistically supported Saudi Arabia's genocide in Yemen. I mean....just off the top of my head but it's not like you actually care beyond flawed partisan points.

As we watch this Russian-Ukraine War unfold it is interesting to witness the right-wingers break off into three groups: 1. Those who support Ukraine's fight and oppose Putin (The Lindsey Graham Wing), 2. Those who play down Putin's accountability and play up Zelenskyy's (the Madison Cawthorn Wing), and 3. Those who fully support Putin's crusade (the Nick Fuentes Wing).

People in the #2 and #3 wings love(d) to compare Biden and Putin and how much better Putin would be for the country because he hates gays/transpeople. So who would you pick?
Supporting Putin just because he hates gay/trans people is pure and utter idiocy. Might as well support Hitler and the Nazis because of their position on the same.

Option 1 is my position.

As we watch this Russian-Ukraine War unfold it is interesting to witness the right-wingers break off into three groups: 1. Those who support Ukraine's fight and oppose Putin (The Lindsey Graham Wing), 2. Those who play down Putin's accountability and play up Zelenskyy's (the Madison Cawthorn Wing), and 3. Those who fully support Putin's crusade (the Nick Fuentes Wing).

People in the #2 and #3 wings love(d) to compare Biden and Putin and how much better Putin would be for the country because he hates gays/transpeople. So who would you pick?
All that needs to be said is that Putin didn't dare invade Ukraine while Trump was there.

All that needs to be said is that Putin didn't dare invade Ukraine while Trump was there.

Correlation is not causation. Trump is incapable of criticizing Putin, let alone resisting him militarily.

Correlation is not causation. Trump is incapable of criticizing Putin, let alone resisting him militarily.
Calling someone a war criminal and to depose him is far better, I suppose, eh?

For the hundredth time here, no invasion while Trump was in office, amirite.

PS, I posted "no killings" while Trump was in office before and some crack left-wing sleuths here jumped all over the statement like a few border skirmishes were equivalent to Putin destroying Ukraine. kinda like the idiot Kerry saying the Ukraine migration is just like Global Warming.

Calling someone a war criminal and to depose him is far better, I suppose, eh?

It's better than having a second term of Drumpf licking Putin's boots as he's crossing the Ukrainian border.

For the hundredth time here, no invasion while Trump was in office, amirite.

See my previous post.

PS, I posted "no killings" while Trump was in office before and some crack left-wing sleuths here jumped all over the statement like a few border skirmishes were equivalent to Putin destroying Ukraine. kinda like the idiot Kerry saying the Ukraine migration is just like Global Warming.

^Incoherent drivel.

It's better than having a second term of Drumpf licking Putin's boots as he's crossing the Ukrainian border.

See my previous post.

^Incoherent drivel.
So, lemme get this straight. Russia killing innocent people and destroying Ukraine under Biden is OK because Trump licked Putin's boots and Putin didn't invade because he liked Trump? Does this make a whit of sense?

I won't take the time to "See your previous post"

Incoherent drivel indeed.

So, lemme get this straight. Russia killing innocent people and destroying Ukraine under Biden is OK because Trump licked Putin's boots and Putin didn't invade because he liked Trump? Does this make a whit of sense?

I agree, your post makes zero sense.

I won't take the time to "See your previous post"

Lol. Yeah must be a real strain to press that orange arrow. Jesus christ...

Incoherent drivel indeed.

For once we agree your posts are incoherent drivel.

I agree, your post makes zero sense.

Lol. Yeah must be a real strain to press that orange arrow. Jesus christ...

For once we agree your posts are incoherent drivel.
I'm rubber. You're glue is basically what all of your posts say.

Would you prefer America got most of it's energy from coal or fracking?
If Putin were our president we could just invade Canada and take their oil, right? /s

Back
Top Bottom