• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Conservatives what is the main reason u will vote for Trump?

What is primary reason u will vote Trump?

• Biden

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He is pro America first

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • He is energetic in doing the right thing

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Too many good qualities to choose from

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

2distracted

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Lots of reasons but the main one is.

I chose Too many....

But it was tough choosing
.btwn one and four

Biden..omg

Doesn't have core beliefs..adopted the "values" of the loony left and only in the last 6 months

I don't know about u but I tend to think if someone hasn't found himself before the age of 70 he probably never will

Last edited:
You forgot the real two reasons. One, because he insults all the people I hate and gets away with it which gives me a little woodie. Two, because he is a racist.

Well Dementia Don lost himself by the age 70, so there's that.

Cultists will vote Dementia Don because they are pissed they had 8 years of a black man and consider Führer Trump their retribution.

This was specifically addressed to CONSERVATIVES

Sheez..just can't keep from butting in

Who in their right mind wants to hear from conservatives? The entire movement is dead. Even the most conservative elites know its over. There is nothing left of the entire movement. What in the world is a conservative these days but a self-labeled delusional idiot?

What...you posed a general question on a political debate board and couldn't control who responded to it!!??

lol

Well Dementia Don lost himself by the age 70, so there's that.

Cultists will vote Dementia Don because they are pissed they had 8 years of a black man and consider Führer Trump their retribution.

Boy, your really are racist. Most people weren't worried about Obama being black, it was he wasn'a particularly good President. If all the whiter folks were worried about a black president then how did Obama get enough votes to win?

Who in their right mind wants to hear from conservatives?

Other "conservatives", it's called an "echo chamber", they don't want outside opinions.

Boy, your really are racist. Most people weren't worried about Obama being black, it was he wasn'a particularly good President. If all the whiter folks were worried about a black president then how did Obama get enough votes to win?

He was generally better than the **** that the racist Republicans tried to put up.

lol

Who in their right mind wants to hear from conservatives? The entire movement is dead. Even the most conservative elites know its over. There is nothing left of the entire movement. What in the world is a conservative these days but a self-labeled delusional idiot?

Ha ha... that's comical.

And ironic

Other "conservatives", it's called an "echo chamber", they don't want outside opinions.

I'm allergic to lies myself and political hackery

Libs would like to believe the right are stupid and or closed minded as opposed to liking themselves too much to let their minds become polluted wilhich always happens when they hear lib bs

Trump stands up for ordinary Americans against bureaucratic prententious Washington politicians.

Trump stands up for ordinmary Americans against bureaucratic prententious Washington politicians.

The thing about those on the right, especially those poor white morons that support him is that he loathes them and has done nothing for them. Yet he claims to love them. The con is hilarious but also pathetic.

I chose Too many....

.btwn one and four

Biden..omg

Doesn't have core beliefs..adopted the "values" of the loony left and only in the last 6 months

I don't know about u but I tend to think if someone hasn't found himself before the age of 70 he probably never will

Name some of the values of the loony left that Biden has adopted.

1. My vote will be wasted, I acknowledge, but OF COURSE I have to vote for the Honorable Donald J. Trump.

2. If the Honorable Joseph R. Biden wins (as is likely), the government would be dominated by BLM-friendly officials.

3. A nightmare would descend on the nation.

a. American Airlines has just announced, for example, that BLM-supporting employees may wear BLM pins. This means ALL employees will be wearing such pins because of peer pressure.

b. I am retired, but ALL companies through peer pressure will be forcing ALL employees to wear BLM pins.

c. Next might come BLM T-shirts to wear once a week.

4. Sports fans already are forced to stand up for a certain group's "anthem."

5. Starting in January, a new authoritarian America emerges with the election of the Honorable Joseph R. Biden, Jr., and the Honorable Kamala Harris.

6. We will all soon learn what it is to live in a dictatorship like Cuba, China, North Korea, etc.

7. I had hoped that President Trump would be able to delay this catastrophe for at least 4 more years.

a. I know realize that he will be lucky if he can just prevent the new authoritarians from jailing him.

I chose Too many....

.btwn one and four

Biden..omg

Thanks for describing Donald Trump. He's made it to approximately 12 years old and stopped there.

It's clear to me you conservatives don't even bother to check out all the books written by people close to Trump. It's a pretty damning affair.

Trump stands up for ordinary Americans against bureaucratic prententious Washington politicians.

Except for the millions that didn't vote for him. A little one sided I would say. Biden will stand up for ALL Americans.

1. My vote will be wasted, I acknowledge, but OF COURSE I have to vote for the Honorable Donald J. Trump.

2. If the Honorable Joseph R. Biden wins (as is likely), the government would be dominated by BLM-friendly officials.

3. A nightmare would descend on the nation.

a. American Airlines has just announced, for example, that BLM-supporting employees may wear BLM pins. This means ALL employees will be wearing such pins because of peer pressure.

b. I am retired, but ALL companies through peer pressure will be forcing ALL employees to wear BLM pins.

c. Next might come BLM T-shirts to wear once a week.

4. Sports fans already are forced to stand up for a certain group's "anthem."

5. Starting in January, a new authoritarian America emerges with the election of the Honorable Joseph R. Biden, Jr., and the Honorable Kamala Harris.

6. We will all soon learn what it is to live in a dictatorship like Cuba, China, North Korea, etc.

7. I had hoped that President Trump would be able to delay this catastrophe for at least 4 more years.

a. I know realize that he will be lucky if he can just prevent the new authoritarians from jailing him.

Sounds like you need to find a new country to hang your hat in. Seems like you really hate America. Good riddance.

I chose Too many....

.btwn one and four

Biden..omg

I am voting for him because he is the best candidate for multiple reasons.
One very important reason that seems to be getting largely overlooked is creating a 5th branch of service, space force. Being the first to militarize space and colonize it is a very big deal in the long term. It very well may go down in history as his greatest legacy.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

They can still participate. Most are good at ignoring background noise. Some look at it as an opportunity to have some fun.

Chin up. :)

Last edited:

No one is more anti-elitist then the billionaire who owns golden toilets eh?

Back
Top Bottom