• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Conservatives Waking Up to Racism in America

Oh God, not this "white privilege" nonsense again.

Denying systemic privilege is ignorant and inherently bigoted, as it presumes disparity in class results from inequalities.

Last edited:
I see, the Huffington Post is going to tell us about conservative media.:lamo

The basis of the article is the column in the Daily Caller. That is a right wing blog owned by Tucker Carlson.

Had you bothered to read the article you would have known that. Instead you look like a fool.

How much of the problem is white men and how much of it is the victims, that's the question.

Denying systemic privilege is ignorant and inherently bigoted, as it presumes disparity in class results from inequalities.

There is no white privilege. There are plenty of white folks out there who are dirt poor, and don't have any opportunities available to them.

The only thing that determines how priveleged you are in this society is your socio-economic status. Not your skin color.

There is no white privilege. There are plenty of white folks out there who are dirt poor, and don't have any opportunities available to them.

The only thing that determines how priveleged you are in this society is your socio-economic status. Not your skin color.

The majority power always exerts privilege over minority powers. It's not really about race. It's about demographic power dynamics. Any educated person acknowledges this.

Your invocation of a deity is on measure with the merit of your complaint.

Denying systemic privilege is ignorant and inherently bigoted, as it presumes disparity in class results from inequalities. The majority power always exerts privilege over minority powers. It's not really about race. It's about demographic power dynamics.

When someone can actually show me this priviledge I would love to see it.
So far I haven't yet.

It pretty much mirrors the "privilege not right" discussion involving LGTB rights. The status quo always has more privilege.

When someone can actually show me this prick edge I would love to see it.
So far I haven't yet.

How do you explain the percentage of blacks in poverty compared to whites?

When I was a liberal that is about what I said, but liberals always need to sift by genetics, class they usually dont seem to understand.

+1 TO U.

It pretty much mirrors the "privilege not right" discussion involving LGTB rights. The status quo always has more privilege.

Because the status quo is controlled by the majority power. It's simple sociology and not an attack on anyone's race.

Sorry that was an auto correct from this stupid tablet I did not mean "prick".

Their are many reasons for it.
Everything from culture to education.

Sorry that was an auto correct from this stupid tablet I did not mean "prick".

Their are many reasons for it.
Everything from culture to education.

Is your mythical "black culture" inclusive of all blacks and exclusive of other races, as when it actually existed during segregation? Or is this mythical culture just whatever stuff you don't like such as rap music?

Why do blacks have less education on average?

How do you explain facts like Asians with higher average salary and lower unemployment than whites? It must be that damn Asian privilege...or perhaps that Asians more greatly emphasize education and achievement to their kids.

Disparity in class is just a manufactured narrative used by Liberals to exert more control over minorities

So, convince as many people as possible that they're helpless victims and that their only resort is to rely on Govt who fixes NOTHING

When the disparity worsens, blame whitey.....am i right or am i right? ??

How do you explain facts like Asians with higher average salary and lower unemployment than whites? It must be that damn Asian privilege...or perhaps that Asians more greatly emphasize education and achievement to their kids.

Your stereotypes might have something to do with it.

Is your mythical "black culture" inclusive of all blacks and exclusive of other races, as when it actually existed during segregation? Or is this mythical culture just whatever stuff you don't like such as rap music?

Why do blacks have less education on average?

Thats a question that needs to be directed towards Black parents

Because so many are angry, lazy, uneducated dope addicts on food stamps and EBT cards, who wouldn't work in a pie factory? What is your explanation?

The majority power always exerts privilege over minority powers. It's not really about race. It's about demographic power dynamics. Any educated person acknowledges this.

It is totally about race. Don't try to act like it isn't.

Like I said, there are plenty of white people out there who have absolutely zero opportunities available to them. They don't have any privilege over anybody else because they don't have ****. What gives you privilege in this country is not your skin color; it's the amount of dollar bills you've got, and the amount of influence you have.

...What?

The basis of the article is the column in the Daily Caller. That is a right wing blog owned by Tucker Carlson.

Had you bothered to read the article you would have known that. Instead you look like a fool.

Had you have bothered to realize that I don't read crap from them you wouldn't look so foolish.

Back
Top Bottom