• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Conservatives Waking Up to Racism in America

I know of plenty of white people that are equally lame. Funny you neglect to make mention of them. You do realize there are twice as many whites on welfare as there are blacks?

Please allow me to refer you to the question in post #13. The question neither asked about lame white people nor about welfare. It asked about poverty. I answered his question. Out of a population pool of approximately 319,000,000 people, roughly 12% are black. Maybe you would be kind enough to tell us what the percentage of blacks in poverty is when compared to the percentage of whites in poverty. My research found that 27.4% of blacks are in poverty and that only 9.9% of white are in poverty. My answer responded to the question.

Please allow me to refer you to the question in post #13. The question neither asked about lame white people nor about welfare. It asked about poverty. I answered his question. Out of a population pool of approximately 319,000,000 people, roughly 12% are black. Maybe you would be kind enough to tell us what the percentage of blacks in poverty is when compared to the percentage of whites in poverty. My research found that 27.4% of blacks are in poverty and that only 9.9% of white are in poverty. My answer responded to the question.

And why do yout think that is?

There are twice as many whites on welfare. That's a fact.

How is it majority power when there are laws in place to rectify any wrongs committed to minorities.

Somebody has done a real number on your head.

How can there be murders when there are laws in place that prohibit it?

When Newt Gingrich starts talking about his white privilige, it's hard to argue that it's an invention of liberals

I don't care who invented the term, the point is, most of the time it's liberals that are using the term "white privilege".

There is no white privilege. There are plenty of white folks out there who are dirt poor, and don't have any opportunities available to them.

The only thing that determines how priveleged you are in this society is your socio-economic status. Not your skin color.
I have to disagree. Many African Americans of middle class or wealthy have stated they have been pulled over for no reason including the President.

You're right. I should have mentioned that it's encouraging to see Conservative opinion writers getting a foothold in the real world.

If only it would set an example for liberal opinion writers to wake up to the rest of the story, the high rate of crime by blacks.

And why do yout think that is?

My answer to your question can be found in my answer in post #23. My answer in post #23 was to a question in post #13.

Sadly, there are many reasons for the high percentage of poverty in our black population, and, as you will see in post #23, I only listed a few.

In reality though, our discussion about poverty in our black population is far from being germane to the Opening Post. Perhaps we could discuss the article in the opening post.

I have to disagree. Many African Americans of middle class or wealthy have stated they have been pulled over for no reason including the President.

Got to give that cop credit, pulling over a Presidential motorcade is not easy.

Because so many are angry, lazy, uneducated dope addicts on food stamps and EBT cards, who wouldn't work in a pie factory? What is your explanation?

My answer to your question can be found in my answer in post #23. My answer in post #23 was to a question in post #13.

Sadly, there are many reasons for the high percentage of poverty in our black population, and, as you will see in post #23, I only listed a few.

In reality though, our discussion about poverty in our black population is far from being germane to the Opening Post. Perhaps we could discuss the article in the opening post.

Can you prove your conjecture?

Back
Top Bottom