• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Conservatives Finally Get It - Bush is Not One of Them

danarhea

Slayer of the DP Newsbot
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Conservatives didnt get it when they found out about Irving Kristol's Communist roots. They didnt get it when William Kristol came right out and said that Neocons were NOT Conservatives, and that he would support a Liberal Hawk over a Conservative any day of the week. There were many signs that President Bush, who calls himself a Conservative, just doesnt walk the walk, and never has. So why are they finally getting it now?

1) Could it be Bush's efforts to legalize lawbreakers who sneak in here from Mexico, and his casual attitude towards the fact that a few who cross our borders illegally could be terrorists?

2) Could it be the fact that Bush has never vetoed a spending bill during his entire presidency?

3) Could it be that as opposed to preserving Conservative Constitutional principles, Bush is Liberally interpreting the Constitution by attempting to define what the 4th Amendment means?

4) Could it be his boondoggle on Medicare which, rather than helping seniors cut theri costs of medicine, is actually making it harder for them, while at the same time, recklessly wasting the taxpayers' money?

5) Could it be that "No Child Left Behind" is a complete and utter failure, again wasting the taxpayers' money?

6) Could it be that, rather than changing the direction of America, as he promised to do when Bill Clinton left, that Bush is now wearing Bill Clinton's shoes? Dont forget that a lot of what Bush is running with was actually started by Bill Clinton.

Yes, it could be all of that and much more. True Conservatives now realize that, despite all the hoopla of the last 2 elections, the winner in both was the Republicrats ..... errr, or is it the Democricans? I cant seem to get those 2 parties straight, since there is virutally no difference between them.

Yes, Conservatives, you are absolutely correct. Bush is not one of us. He betrayed Conservative values the minute he took his first oath of office.

Article is here.

[Moderator Mode]

Moved to the more appropriate forum...

[/Moderator Mode]

Oh **** Dan, they put you in the basement with teacher, I'll pray for you my friend.:lol:

Deegan said:
Oh **** Dan, they put you in the basement with teacher, I'll pray for you my friend.:lol:

LOL. Hey, I know I lost a bet to you and had to sport a Chicago White Sox avatar for a month, but who did you lose a bet to that made you have to wear an avatar of one of the members of the Village People? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom