• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Conservatives, does trump get an A for everything?

I agree on your list as well as Barnacle’s additions, but,
He gets a D on his tweets, some good ones but The majority are not, some are Fs
He gets a D on personality, he is too divisive unnecessarily, Reagan knew how to rip dems while sounding friendly. The independents like thst, they don’t like trumps obnoxious tone, neither do I.
He gets a D on knowing details about issues and sounding well informed.

Does that mean you won't vote for him because you don't like his "table manners"?!? That would be a shame ...

Reagan never went through what both political parties and the MSM did to Trump: for 50 years they loved him, flocked to his parties, courted him, invited him and took his money.
The day he announced he's running for President, the same people suddenly hated him.

See my signature line.

Does that mean you won't vote for him because you don't like his "table manners"?!? That would be a shame ...

Reagan never went through what both political parties and the MSM did to Trump: for 50 years they loved him, flocked to his parties, courted him, invited him and took his money.
The day he announced he's running for President, the same people suddenly hated him.

See my signature line.
I don’t think that is the reason though, thst is just wh he is, take it or leave it. If my vote decided the election, I might consider voting for him.

we're supposed to believe your stupid graph made by God knows whom?

it's ridiculous

made by some dem, no doubt

If i heard correctly there were 10 million more jobs created just in the last few months

POST virus

get outa here already

The graph is easily replicated. Feel free to use the BLS, where most gather such data and make your own. See, unlike your camp that makes up facts out of thin air, and says things like, 'We have the greatest jobs numbers in the history of mankind,' Democrats like to utlize facts and not 'hyperbole.' You keep clinging to your hyperbole, though.

I give Trump an A on most things..like

The economy
China
Trade
Jobs
Funding traditionally Black colleges
Opportunity zones
Bringing jobs back from overseas
Being pro life..and not being shy about it :)
Speaking truth to fake news folks :)
The Wall

Trying to think

I'm trying to think of something he may not get an A for...

I'll let u know..or u can bring up something and we can debate it ..

Oh, another A for Trump

The China virus...the ban on travel to China

Contrary to fake news trump haters in various stages of TDS, Trump did an excellent job on the virus problem :)
Oh My, someone is having a rough day.

Can't wait to see the meltdown on Nov 3.

Back
Top Bottom