• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Conservative Talk Show Mouth Is Dying From COVID

Is it harder for those young kids to watch grandpa suffer for the rest of his life, and possibly have to care for him or would it be a relief to have closure so that they can remember him as he was:

An asshole?

I am not sure that’s true. From my own experience I would rather my grandparents be alive and disabled rather than dead. Sure, they would eventually get over the death but kids deal with a living but disabled grandparent even better than adults do.
Besides, the dead teach their grandchildren nothing.

At some point fixation on an ex president, totally consumed in hate and thinking that hate and ranting that hate in every message makes you wise or enlightened is a true disturbance you should reconsider.
Like you do with Obama?

I do not support the death penalty and have said so many times, so you're just as "sure" as you are "clear."

I support it, but that topic would be derailing.

As a Biblical matter, there is Jesus saying "he who is without sin" should throw the first stone for a death penalty offense. But there also is the opposing picking from the Bible of Jesus himself, Christ's death on the cross was a requirement for blood recompense, ie that by the death penalty the person pays blood recompense and in that sense is redeemed. The OT clearly supports it.

I support it for many reasons, including the only safe way to house them is solitary - and that is the worst form of all torture as we are extremely social creatures.

Anyway, not to derail the topic or anything.... lol

Last edited:
Fortunately, people like this are a minority on this site and in the real world.
From what I read, that 'minority' you refer to is increasing.

He minimized Covid's danger and mocked those who want to control it. That sanctions a really misinformed opinion. I hope he gets better, too, and encourages folks to get the shot, but it's not looking so good right now, is it? He played the odds and he lost.

In December, Valentine wrote on his blog that though former president Donald Trump should get more credit for supporting the swift development of Covid-19 vaccines, “the vaccine isn’t for everyone”.
He added: “If I decide not to get vaccinated, I’m not putting anyone else’s life in danger except perhaps people who have made the same decision. With this thing being 95% effective, there’s really no way I’m going to infect someone who’s had the shot. That’s if I even get the virus.”

Breakthrough infections are possible. Health authorities say those who have had Covid-19 should still get the vaccination.

Valentine also wrote that he was “not an anti-vaxxer. I’m just using common sense. What are my odds of getting Covid? They’re pretty low. What are my odds of dying from Covid if I do get it? Probably way less than 1%. I’m doing what everyone should do and that’s my own personal health risk assessment.
“If you have underlying health issues you probably need to get the vaccine. If you’re not at high risk of dying from Covid then you’re probably safer not getting it. That evokes shrieks of horror from many, but it’s true. I’m weighing the known versus the unknown.”
CNN reported that Valentine also “tried to draw comparisons between hospital workers who had to indicate their Covid-19 vaccination status on their work ID badges with Jews forced to wear yellow stars in Nazi Germany”.

What a piece of shit.

Not sure how it got to 6 pages.

The stench from post 1 and the clown show in post 2 is overpowering.
The stench from spineless leftists is far worse. How soon they forget how rightists in Florida and the rest of the New Confederacy danced on the graves of blue state Covid deaths and still do.

Those leftists and all of the rightists know what they can do with their false equivalences. Those leftists gave us Bush-43 in 2000 and the rest will be history in 2025 when the trumpQins take full control ...

You think Limbaugh ever did?
It wasn't as if he wasn't witting. He opted to play a part, reciting the lines for money and notoriety, knowing full well how he should have conducted himself because he admitted to loving two prominent role models who he admired for acting the opposite of his schtick...

Flashback 1991: Rush Interviews "Pop" on His 100th Birthday ...

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com › daily › 2013/08/01
Aug 1, 2013 — "RUSH: My grandfather, Rush Limbaugh Sr., was 100 years old in 1991. ... My mother and my grandfather, everybody not just liked them, ...
....RUSH: My grandfather, Rush Limbaugh Sr., was 100 years old in 1991.

My first book, I dedicated it to him, and I mentioned that he is the Limbaugh that everybody should have had the chance to know. ...
..He was sent to India by the State Department during the Eisenhower administration in 1958 on some kind of a goodwill exploratory mission. I remember we’d go to their house on the appointed nights because he and my grandmother were gonna call and tell us what was going on. After that, it wasn’t long before people from India were trooping through his house, people he had met. That scratches the surface.

I can’t begin to describe for you his character other than to say it was unassailable. He and my mother are the only two people I’ve known that everybody liked ’em. Not one person disliked them! I mean, that’s not possible. I don’t… (chuckling) In my experience, I don’t know how that’s possible. My mother and my grandfather, everybody not just liked them, but revered them. So, anyway, just a brief setup. He was being awarded a service award by the Missouri Bar Association in 1991 at their convention.."

The stench from spineless leftists is far worse. How soon they forget how rightists in Florida and the rest of the New Confederacy danced on the graves of blue state Covid deaths and still do.

Those leftists and all of the rightists know what they can do with their false equivalences. Those leftists gave us Bush-43 in 2000 and the rest will be history in 2025 when the trumpQins take full control ...
Supporting link(s) ... web pages in English, not Russian, please!

Why do all these Daily Caller reporters keep appearing on ...​

https://archive.thinkprogress.org › why-do-all-these-dai...

Sep 6, 2018 — ""First, The Atlantic identified former Daily Caller editor Scott Greer as the author of numerous posts on Richard Spencer's white supremacist ..."

NBC reporter dismisses Daily Caller as 'Trump's pet media ...​

https://thehill.com › homenews › media › 399608-nbc-...

Jul 30, 2018 — "Next up: Sputnik," Dilanian wrote on Twitter on Monday after Daily Caller White House correspondent Saagar Enjeti asked Trump about a ..."

How 'Gateway Pundit' Used Vaccine And Election ... - Forbes​

https://www.forbes.com › abrambrown › 2021/07/29

3 days ago — The far right news site's succes is a useful reminder that false information is replete on the internet and a problem nearly every large web ...

Twitter suspends 'Gateway Pundit' Jim Hoft - Forbes​

https://www.forbes.com › sites › ajdellinger › 2021/02/06

Feb 6, 2021 — Jim Hoft, founder and editor of the far-right publication The Gateway Pundit, was suspended from Twitter Saturday evening for violating the ...

OAN, Trump's New Favorite Channel, Employs Kremlin-Paid ...​

https://www.thedailybeast.com › oan-trumps-new-favor...

Jul 22, 2019 — Kristian Rouz appears on segments for One America News Network—ironic given he is working for a Russian outlet fingered in the 2016 election ...

Last edited:
What a piece of shit.
I've heard a lot worse. Right here, as a matter of fact. He's got to be pretty embarrassed right now, if he's conscious.

Supporting link(s) ... web pages in English, not Russian, please!
Anyone with intelligence understood my post, post. Why did you accuse me of speaking Russian ??

He DID get it, a particularly bad case of it if memory serves me.
And he doubled down and then tripled down on his refusal to do much to help.

And that is why most of his support has now evaporated.
The man is a supreme idiot.

I've heard a lot worse. Right here, as a matter of fact. He's got to be pretty embarrassed right now, if he's conscious.
But, Fletch said we never heard him. Well, now we have all heard him. Valentine is an asshole.

Don't label me the same way you do Americans. I speak for myself. I'm human and an Australian who has zero influence in who runs your Country. I don't vote there. I don't play partisan games with peoples lives and I don't dance on the graves of those unfortunate enough to die or become very ill from covid. Irrespective of what their positions were prior to becoming ill.

Don't label me the same way you do Americans. I speak for myself. I'm human and an Australian who has zero influence in who runs your Country. I don't vote there. I don't play partisan games with peoples lives and I don't dance on the graves of those unfortunate enough to die or become very ill from covid. Irrespective of what their positions were prior to becoming ill.
You also don’t have a political party that tried to overthrow your government as we did. Nor do you have the same political party trying to intentionally sabotage our Covid efforts, causing more death and damage across the entire gambit of our country.

Do you have a mainstream political party that intentionally lies about every issue and prominently speaks about having a shooting civil war? The fact that you are too reticent to speak of these liars, racists, and fascists in the GOP that have ruined my Nation says far more about you than it does about me.

I held my tongue for 8 long months since 1/6 when the GOP attempted to overthrow my government, hidden away in the sports threads. No more, within the rules of course ...

I do not support the death penalty and have said so many times, so you're just as "sure" as you are "clear."
Whoa! That's a stunning admission to make! You'd better be careful, the GOP might excommunicate you for not being cruel and uncaring. Kevin McCarthy might call you a "Pelosi Republican" now!

Aren't you the guy who said we should execute by machine gun any illegal who tries to cross our border? Cruelty is YOUR thing, my friend, not ours.
No, I am not that person

So is that the new standard? If you think a person actively and knowingly spreads lies and misinformatio then it's Okay to wish death on them. No I don't think so!

I didn't say that. I was counteringring your downplaying/whitewashing of what this guy was doing.

Calling it a disagreement is like calling 1/6 a tourist visit.

I do not support the death penalty and have said so many times, so you're just as "sure" as you are "clear.

At some point fixation on an ex president, totally consumed in hate and thinking that hate and ranting that hate in every message makes you wise or enlightened is some fashion true disturbance or crippling diversion you should reconsider or refocus in some other way. Figure out what obscenity you most often say and replace it with "trump" or something.
I know, it's making the GOP look bad.

I actually have a life.
What does you having a life have to do with the GOP looking bad? BTW, Trump continues to insert himself into politics.
I get it, you are embaressed by him and wish that he just went away, right?

We could be missing a golden opportunity.

This guy could recover and go on the radio and tell the dumb asses to get vaccinated thus saving a ton of lives.

Back
Top Bottom