• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Conservative Talk Show Mouth Is Dying From COVID

The schadenfreude in the OP is appalling.

It's just being honest.

Watching the people actively spreading propaganda sabotaging the vaccination effort die slowly is a small gift after a year of watching them shamelessly spread their filth.

The man makes his money by spreading lies and hate and has actively made things worse in this pandemic.

I like a lot of other people am a bit low on sympathy.

It's just being honest.

Watching the people actively spreading propaganda sabotaging the vaccination effort die slowly is a small gift after a year of watching them shamelessly spread their filth.

The man makes his money by spreading lies and hate and has actively made things worse in this pandemic.

Not to mention decency. And no, you're not "just being honest." If you regard slowly dying as a gift, something to be enjoyed, that is a particularly repulsive schadenfreude.

Not to mention decency. And no, you're not "just being honest." If you regard slowly dying as a gift, something to be enjoyed, that is a particularly repulsive schadenfreude.

As I said, I'm being honest about how I feel. Feel free to be repulsed, but I don't feel any shame on the subject.

I'm a bit to tired to have the emotional capacity to have shame for not caring about the shameless.

I have no problem with people who have no respect for others lives dying off the very thing they are willing to spread....

Natural selection at work is entertaining...
Do you enjoy their dying slowly and regard this as a little gift to you?

As I said, I'm being honest about how I feel. Feel free to be repulsed, but I don't feel any shame on the subject.

I'm a bit to tired to have the emotional capacity to have shame for not caring about the shameless.
Right. Just too tired. :sick:

I have no problem with people who have no respect for others lives dying off the very thing they are willing to spread....

Natural selection at work is entertaining...
Like those who were vaccinated and are still getting and spreading Covid?

It's just being honest.

How many deaths do you think his propaganda caused??.
The guy is living/dying following his beliefs...

How many deaths do you think his propaganda caused??.
The guy is living/dying following his beliefs...

Hard to tell. If he dies, at least one.

The schadenfreude in the OP is appalling.
These people will happily throw you in the ovens if their führer orders it.

I am waiting for the moment that all right wingers realize that you are kulak to them.

It's just being honest.

It is indecent to wish someone dead, even someone who is the voice of the covid vaccine weirdo community out there, not helping people get vaccinated.

I am a social democrat, left wing social justice whatever, but there is no joy in someone dying. I hope everyone recovers, I even wished Trump recovered and Boris Johnson.. Hell if Bolsenaro gets it I will be hoping he too survives.

It is indecent to wish someone dead, even someone who is the voice of the covid vaccine weirdo community out there, not helping people get vaccinated.

I am a social democrat, left wing social justice whatever, but there is no joy in someone dying. I hope everyone recovers, I even wished Trump recovered and Boris Johnson.. Hell if Bolsenaro gets it I will be hoping he too survives.

I didn't claim my feelings were decent. Not looking for the moral high ground here.

Some sicko is happy that someone they disagree with is severely ill and may die.
Actually they said: "God, how I love this along with 27,000 new cases in one day in Florida Maybe Trump will save them."
Something so depraved about this thread.

Like those who were vaccinated and are still getting and spreading Covid?

They have no worries about ending up on oxygen like this clown.

Back
Top Bottom