• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Conservative Moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.

American

Trump Grump Whisperer
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Either we need more of them, or the two we have need to be replaced. You guys need to show up for work. I never see a red moderator in the list. Something needs to change. :doh

i think your timing is off - they're around often and post frequently . . . no one's safe.

I don't know about that. Zyphlin isn't only one of the best conservative posters here, he is probably one of the best posters in general. He is a joy to read even if I don't agree with him.

I don't know about that. Zyphlin isn't only one of the best conservative posters here, he is probably one of the best posters in general. He is a joy to read even if I don't agree with him.

Ssshhh. American doesn't think Zyphlin is conservative...because he doesn't agree with him.

Partisan definition of Liberal/Conservative: "Anyone who disagrees with me on anything independent of their actual beliefs or what objectively conservatism or liberalism are."

Moderator's Warning:
This thread is NOT heading to partisan attacks. If it does, posters will receive infractions. Firstly, we have 3 Conservative mods, and 3 others who "lean" right based on their posting. Secondly, and most importantly, the political lean of mods is irrelevant as the management of the forum is done without partisan consideration.

I agree with you And OC.

I may not always agree with Zyphlin but he is easily one of the best posters on the site. I have a great deal of respect for him and his opinions because he presents them in a way that is not crazed hysteria or idiotic rhetoric. A smart and intelligent poster who the majority of the time, I dare not challenge :rofl:

Indeed Jet. Indeed. What the fringe elements here don't like is that "their" respective mods sit generally in the middle and don't pander to the crazy. What the fringe wants is their own crazy moderator. Not a good idea. Ever.

if you want to see what that looks like, there's this creationist forum where the moderators ban you right out for asking for experiments proving that the physical laws support YEC.
Literally. Asking them to show how water sorts by complexity and not shape and mass gets you banned. Never mind you can test this in your sink.

Vague, Zyphlin and RightInNYC are fine. And Donsutherland often leans to the right.

...not to mention this is a right-leaning site over all, and people who identity as "conservative" have the highest demographic.

I try to be on a good bit, however times are going to be a big thing for me. I'm on more during early to afternoon U.S. East Coast hours than evening, so if you're on during the evening you may not see me as much. There are times as well that I put my status on invisible and then forget to turn it off, so I'll be sure to check and make sure I'm not set as that currently (A few too many people who enjoy "status watching").

Right is very active throughout the days during periods where he's not busy, which seems to fluxurate every few weeks. Even when he's rather busy though he still tends to keep an eye on the mod forums and speaks up when needed.

The above is similar for Vauge.

Those are you big three RED mods. As already pointed out, many consider Don as leaning right. The same goes at times for Tashah as well. WI Crippler is listed as libertarian I believe in his color lean but is generally considered right as well.

Moderator's Warning:
This thread is NOT heading to partisan attacks. If it does, posters will receive infractions. Firstly, we have 3 Conservative mods, and 3 others who "lean" right based on their posting. Secondly, and most importantly, the political lean of mods is irrelevant as the management of the forum is done without partisan consideration.

Okay, I miscounted. Who's the third? Right, Z, ? The part about replacing was a joke, I just never see you guys around. And CC, it was a suggestion, that's all. Mostly I see those evil blue mods. :lol: j/k, I love you guys.

I try to be on a good bit, however times are going to be a big thing for me. I'm on more during early to afternoon U.S. East Coast hours than evening, so if you're on during the evening you may not see me as much. There are times as well that I put my status on invisible and then forget to turn it off, so I'll be sure to check and make sure I'm not set as that currently (A few too many people who enjoy "status watching").

Right is very active throughout the days during periods where he's not busy, which seems to fluxurate every few weeks. Even when he's rather busy though he still tends to keep an eye on the mod forums and speaks up when needed.

Those are you big three RED mods. As already pointed out, many consider Don as leaning right. The same goes at times for Tashah as well. WI Crippler is listed as libertarian I believe in his color lean but is generally considered right as well.

I disagree, Don is the only person on this website that I consider a real moderate or centrist.

Don't you hide your online status? Perhaps that is why we never see red.... :ssst:

Don, Cripp, and myself are typically centrist/independent. But all three of us lean right in regards to the military and foreign affairs.

Don, Cripp, and myself are typically centrist/independent. But all three of us lean right in regards to the military and foreign affairs.

So huge military and welfare for the masses! :mrgreen:

Instead of treating politics at the very most shallow level of personal identity and rooting for selection of those on your team capable of repeating all the same dogma, why not look for those who do not conform to any easy political label, but are intelligent, fair, reasonable, honest and are not so consumed by their own ego that they misuse the control over others they have been given?

Right :) Which is why I said many people seem to view you all as "leaning" right...specifically you and Don since often times the majority of your conversations are in regards to military/foreign affairs (or in Don's case also economics).

Centrist/Indepenent is far better place to consider you three, along with Tucker honestly.

Right :) Which is why I said many people seem to view you all as "leaning" right...specifically you and Don since often times the majority of your conversations are in regards to military/foreign affairs (or in Don's case also economics).

Centrist/Indepenent is far better place to consider you three, along with Tucker honestly.

I don't even think it has much to do with their positions so much as it is the positions of those labelling them as "right wing" (or left to those similarly radical in the other direction). .

If you are sitting on the goal line, mid field looks a long way away.

:prof Kori, as a fascist, would be considered on the right as well.

I think I lean north, myself.

Either we need more of them, or the two we have need to be replaced. You guys need to show up for work. I never see a red moderator in the list. Something needs to change. :doh

I thought affirmative action was against your principals :D

I agree. I haven't been here that long, but if the monitors are fair, and doing their jobs, who cares if their political veiws are wrong?:2wave::lol:

Is Realism on the right?

You are thinking of the Fairness Doctrine. Affirmative Action is for liberals who can't get jobs. :lamo

How many mods consider themselves anti-elective abortion?

Pro-school Choice?

Pro- right to keep and bear arms?

Pro-privatization?

Pro-capitalism?

Pro- self reliance on oil?

Support Arizona's attempt to secure the Mexican border?

Anti-amnesty for illegal aliens?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom