• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Conservative?Liberal?Moderate?

AK_Conservative said:
If you ever listen to O'Riellly, you would get the fact that he is not a republican. He may be a a more moderate conservative than most, but he is associated as an Independent! He bases his beliefs, not after a party, but on the policy! If he does not like what a democrat is doing, he will flat out say it and why! If he does not like what a Republican is doing, he will flat out say it and why! That is one reason why i respect O'Rielly, he does not play party politics!

Yeah, well until he was called on it, he was a registered Republican.

"Don't worry! Rush makes up for more than that! Rushs two favorite words to draw the attention of his CON SHEEP are:
LIBERALS and CLINTON!!!
Notice when he can't seem to get a CON to call in all he has to do is say "LIBERAL" or "CLINTON" and the boards lite right up from all his SHEEP FOLLOWERS!!!"

^
Kind of like how Randi Rhodes only has to mention the words Republicans and Bush and all the mindless drones start calling in. They are both demagogues in my eyes, but I never heard Rush claim that Democrats are "EVIL."

Randi Rhodes is the biggest left-winger next to Moore and Dean.

SixStringHero said:
"Don't worry! Rush makes up for more than that! Rushs two favorite words to draw the attention of his CON SHEEP are:
LIBERALS and CLINTON!!!
Notice when he can't seem to get a CON to call in all he has to do is say "LIBERAL" or "CLINTON" and the boards lite right up from all his SHEEP FOLLOWERS!!!"

Yea, Rush is just a king-sized ***hole. Conservatives feel justified in their stupid opinions cause someone on the radio agrees with them.

SixStringHero said:
LIBERALS and CLINTON!!!

^
Kind of like how Randi Rhodes only has to mention the words Republicans and Bush and all the mindless drones start calling in. They are both demagogues in my eyes, but I never heard Rush claim that Democrats are "EVIL."

Randi Rhodes is the biggest left-winger next to Moore and Dean.

I don't like Randi Rhodes at all. I agree that Moore is a big liberal. However, Dean is no liberal. When he was Governor of Vermont he had more support among the Republicans in the legislator than his own party. Moreover, he had a 100% rating from the NRA.

Dean has made some pretty radical statements since he's taken over head of the DNC.

And while I'm a big proponent of the 2nd Amendment (with my views which lean more Libertarian) I find the NRA to be a bit too extreme in their views.

kal-el said:
Yea, Rush is just a king-sized ***hole. Conservatives feel justified in their stupid opinions cause someone on the radio agrees with them.

Actually I was making the point that Rush Limbaugh is a demagogue along with most of the other conservatives just as Randi Rhodes is along with the rest of the liberals.

That was someone I was quoting. If you look up a few posts you will see what I actually said.

Back
Top Bottom