• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Conservative Group Rants About Same-Sex Kiss At Macy’s Parade, Twitter Reacts With Love

Nope, just stating a fact. Right-wing nuts live in fear, so if there's no one on the left to be afraid of they just make something up.
Your silly fantasies are laughable.

T
I admit, that two guys kissing is a little unsettling for me to look at, and two girls kissing is not. I don't know why, that's just the way I feel inside. I don't care if two guys or two girls kiss, it's just the way seeing it affects me or doesn't affect me.

Because it's in your DNA to be attracted to women and repulsed by men, sexually. Kissing elicits a Pavlovian response for sex.

It's pretty simple really.

Like you, I too am repulsed yet our conscience brain is able to understand that this reaction is not of significance.

Trumpets are emotionally immature, like their leader, so they do not consider that their revulsion, although natural, is not something that needs to be acted against.

Most people don't actually give a ****, except those that really don't have a life.

Men date younger women and now many women date younger men. It's not a big deal, people are allowed to find happiness in whatever involves consenting adults.

Younger dates older only if older have cash or are perceived as having power.

News story: Millions of Americans continue to struggle with poverty and unaffordable health care.
Conservatives: :shrug:
News story: A woman kissed another woman at the Macy's Thanksgiving parade.
Conservatives: OH MY GAWD IT'S THE LIBRUL GHEY FASHIST UHJENDUH!!1111!!11

I'd be more worried if children watched trump having one of his daily rants. Now THAT would be more distressing to children than seeing two women kiss.

Fear levels? What "fear levels"?

Your fear levels. How you are spooked easily compared to people who tend to vote Democrat. (More apprehensive, less secure)

Your fear levels. How you are spooked easily compared to people who tend to vote Democrat. (More apprehensive, less secure)
That's only happening in your imagination. I'd suggestion the opposite is true. You guys on the left seem to be the ones running around with your hair on fire.

People's religious beliefs should be respected. Isn't "offensive" one of today's buzzwords? Things like that should be in strip clubs, not family parades.

...nor in the White House. What is sad is that my guess is the more evangelical parents were offended by girls kissing than a President that pays off hookers, is engaged in multiple sexual abuse lawsuits and bragged about grabbing woman by their P.... Nothing more offensive than selective moral outrage.

Do you think any kids lost their innocence because of the picture of the girls kissing?

That would depend on what the definition of innocence would be? If they had been taught that girls don’t kiss each other or they had been sheltered from the rest of the world, then maybe.

That's only happening in your imagination. I'd suggestion the opposite is true. You guys on the left seem to be the ones running around with your hair on fire.

No, it's fact. Look it up.

Easily found.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...ex-kiss-criticism_us_5bf7f08ee4b0eb6d930dc92c

Here's what a conservative group tweeted in response to a same-sex kiss at the Macy's parade:

What a bunch of bigoted, hand-wringing pansies! Boys and girls loving each other causes kids to lose their innocence? Please!

There's always Church marms that are going to think the whole world is going to hell in a handbasket.

If their children's innocence is so fragile that seeing couple kiss is going to break it they shouldn't go out in public.

People's religious beliefs should be respected. Isn't "offensive" one of today's buzzwords? Things like that should be in strip clubs, not family parades.
Well I told the same opinion about this that I do about anything else. If you choose to take offense to it that is your prerogative the world as it is does not care.

There are people with religious beliefs that don't think that it's good to eat pork if they are offended by their neighbor cooking bacon that's just tough donuts.

Do you think any kids lost their innocence because of the picture of the girls kissing?

Doubtful. If they watch prime time TV they seen sex scenes male on male, female on female etc. Hollywood makes sure the gay lifestyle is front and center. If TV was the only place we were exposed to the outside world, I'd believe there was at least one gay inter-racial couple, transgender couple, and a relative that identified as a kangaroo in each and every family. Same sex kiss in a parade? y-a-w-n. It shouldn't upset anyone, especially Christians, as all this was prophesied in scripture. My advice would be to relax......we are right on schedule.

Doubtful. If they watch prime time TV they seen sex scenes male on male, female on female etc. Hollywood makes sure the gay lifestyle is front and center. If TV was the only place we were exposed to the outside world, I'd believe there was at least one gay inter-racial couple, transgender couple, and a relative that identified as a kangaroo in each and every family. Same sex kiss in a parade? y-a-w-n. It shouldn't upset anyone, especially Christians, as all this was prophesied in scripture. My advice would be to relax......we are right on schedule.

Right on schedule for the apocalypse because sometimes boys and girls love each other? Right on schedule for what?

Back
Top Bottom