• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Conservative Group Calls Out Republicans By Name In Scathing New Fox News Ad

itstony

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
I would love to see the look on old Sean's face when this ad calls out his many buddies during his time slot. 🤣

A conservative group is calling out members of the Republican Party by name for promoting “lies, violence and anti-Semitic conspiracy theories” in a scathing new ad that will air on Fox News during “Hannity” in Washington, D.C. next week.

The spot from the Republican Accountability Project ― part of Defending Democracy Together, a never-Trump conservative group ― praises the members of the party who turned on former President Donald Trump after the violent insurrection carried out by his supporters in the Capitol on Jan. 6.

A narrow swath of Rep/cons speaking the truth about other Rep/cons anti-democracy movement. Compared to no swath in the Dem party doing any such thing. Much like the Lincoln Project Rep/cons showing the Dems how campaigning against Trump should be done. Telling the truth. Then the Dems not doing accordingly. Neither then in 2019 nor since.

A narrow swath of Rep/cons speaking the truth about other Rep/cons anti-democracy movement. Compared to no swath in the Dem party doing any such thing. Much like the Lincoln Project Rep/cons showing the Dems how campaigning against Trump should be done. Telling the truth. Then the Dems not doing accordingly. Neither then in 2019 nor since.
Democrats are terrible at messaging.

I would love to see the look on old Sean's face when this ad calls out his many buddies during his time slot. 🤣

A conservative group is calling out members of the Republican Party by name for promoting “lies, violence and anti-Semitic conspiracy theories” in a scathing new ad that will air on Fox News during “Hannity” in Washington, D.C. next week.

The spot from the Republican Accountability Project ― part of Defending Democracy Together, a never-Trump conservative group ― praises the members of the party who turned on former President Donald Trump after the violent insurrection carried out by his supporters in the Capitol on Jan. 6.

I had never heard of this group. Sounds like they are actually doing what the Lincoln Project claimed to be

"a never-Trump conservative group"

I don't think the Republican rank and file give a shit what that group has to say.

But hey...libs and other trump haters love it.

I don't think the Republican rank and file give a shit what that group has to say.

Is the ad incorrect? If so, in what manner?

We ARE republicans and we had something to do with Trump going down in flames in 2020 and there's more of us today than there were then. 👍

Is the ad incorrect?
Yes.

If so, in what manner?
In every manner.

It is a steaming mess of spin and lies.

But hey...that's just my opinion. I'm not a Republican, so my opinion doesn't matter to the Republican Party.

(But the opinions of the Republican rank and file DO matter.)

Sounds like a behemoth movement. They're going to air an ad next week.

We ARE republicans and we had something to do with Trump going down in flames in 2020 and there's more of us today than there were then. 👍
The only Republicans who had something to do with Trump not being President right now are those Republicans who either took part in election fraud or took part in the coverup.

The NeverTrumpers who voted against him are such a small group, they don't matter...then or now.

Fair and balanced!

Bill Kristol LOL

The only Republicans who had something to do with Trump not being President right now are those Republicans who either took part in election fraud or took part in the coverup.

The NeverTrumpers who voted against him are such a small group, they don't matter...then or now.

Post a link to back up your opinion of, "
The only Republicans who had something to do with Trump not being President right now are those Republicans who either took part in election fraud or took part in the coverup."

Unlike you I am a Republican. I find your opinion to just that, an opinion.

Sounds like a behemoth movement. They're going to air an ad next week.
You should be wondering where they get their money from.

It's a Democrat-funded group...just like the Lincoln Project was.

The only Republicans who had something to do with Trump not being President right now are those Republicans who either took part in election fraud or took part in the coverup."

If you dispute my opinion, then do so. That's how debates work.

If you want to just dismiss my opinion, fine. I'll dismiss yours, too.

End of discussion.

You are dismissed.

You are entitled to your entirely wrong opinion. 👍

If you dispute my opinion, then do so. That's how debates work.

If you want to just dismiss my opinion, fine. I'll dismiss yours, too.

End of discussion.

You are dismissed.
Hit a nerve, did I?

Here it the issue. You seem to always want someone to disprove what you post. I ask you to back it up. You can't

Ok. As far as your comment. So far there is no evidence Cheney committed or was part of any election fraud in the 2020 election and there is no evidence Cheney is covering up the election fraud. No need to provide evidence to back it up. You set the standard for debating.

You voted for Biden?

Yes.

In every manner.

It is a steaming mess of spin and lies.

But hey...that's just my opinion. I'm not a Republican, so my opinion doesn't matter to the Republican Party.

I see, so no actual specifics from you about errors in the ad. Just as I expected.

Uh-huh.

Right, I forgot about that. 🤣

Wow, you just dismiss yourself.

Back
Top Bottom