• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Conservative Group Calls Out Republicans By Name In Scathing New Fox News Ad

This ad is by Neo-Cons who call themselves Republicans.

Liz Cheney is Dick Cheney's daughter. She's with the Bush-Cheney clan. Neo-Cons were embedded in Bush Jr's whitehouse, and used their positions to carry out the illegal invasion of Iraq.
Neo-Cons include people like Victoria Nuland, who was Dick Cheney's Chief of Staff, and likewise involved in the Iraq invasion, and also oversaw the 2014 Capitol Insurrection street coup in Ukraine, which has now led the invasion of that country by Russia.
She's also in the news lately because of her disclosure during testimony of Bio-weapons labs in Ukraine.

List of Neo-Cons:

Elliott Abrams (PNAC)
Ken Adelman
Richard Armitage (PNAC)
John David Ashcroft
Fred Barnes
Gary Bauer
William J. Bennett (PNAC)
Jeffrey Bergner (PNAC)
John Bolton (PNAC)
Max Boot
Ellen Bork
Paul Bremer Lewis Paul "Jerry" Bremer III
David Brooks
Shoshana Bryen
Stephen D. Bryen
Zbigniew Brzezinski
Stephen A. Cambone
Eliot A. Cohen
Midge Decter
Paula J. Dobriansky (PNAC)
Thomas Donnelly
John Doolittle
Douglas Jay Feith
David Frum
Francis Fukuyama (PNAC)
Frank J. Gaffney, Jr. (PNAC)
Reuel Marc Gerecht (PNAC)
Newt Gingrich
Joshua Goldberg
Owen Harries
Bruce P. Jackson
Michael Johns
Robert Kagan (PNAC)
Zalmay Khalilzad (PNAC)
Jeane Kirkpatrick
Henry Kissinger
Neal Kozodoy
Charles Krauthammer
Irving Kristol
William Kristol (PNAC)
Michael Arthur Ledeen
Jay Lefkowitz
I. Lewis Libby a.k.a. "Scooter"
Michael H. Mobbs
Joshua Muravchik
Rupert Murdoch
Richard J. Neuhaus
Michael Novak
Martin Peretz
Richard N. Perle (PNAC)
Daniel Pipes
Norman Podhoretz
Howard Raines
Peter W. Rodman (PNAC)
Karl Rove
Donald H. Rumsfeld (PNAC)
Richard Mellon Scaife
Gary J. Schmitt
William Schneider, Jr. (PNAC)
Abram N. Shulsky
Robert W. Tucker
Harlan Ullman
Vin Weber (PNAC)
Paul Dundes Wolfowitz (PNAC)
R. James Woolsey, Jr. (PNAC)
David Wurmser
Meyrav Wurmser
Dov Zakheim
Karl Zinsmeister
Robert B. Zoellick

Notice that the ad had to specifically mention "anti-semitism" in there, because so many of the Neo-Cons are from the Israel lobby.

I see them as Ethno-Cons.

Democrats are terrible at messaging.

Neither communicated in the moment for the situation at hand nor more broadly as in vision, cause and beliefs that I can only guess at. Because they don't communicate with the public for me and others to know.

I would love to see the look on old Sean's face when this ad calls out his many buddies during his time slot. 🤣

A conservative group is calling out members of the Republican Party by name for promoting “lies, violence and anti-Semitic conspiracy theories” in a scathing new ad that will air on Fox News during “Hannity” in Washington, D.C. next week.

The spot from the Republican Accountability Project ― part of Defending Democracy Together, a never-Trump conservative group ― praises the members of the party who turned on former President Donald Trump after the violent insurrection carried out by his supporters in the Capitol on Jan. 6.

More Than 100,000 Republicans Left the Party Since January, Registration Data Shows: Report

I would love to see the look on old Sean's face when this ad calls out his many buddies during his time slot. 🤣

A conservative group is calling out members of the Republican Party by name for promoting “lies, violence and anti-Semitic conspiracy theories” in a scathing new ad that will air on Fox News during “Hannity” in Washington, D.C. next week.

The spot from the Republican Accountability Project ― part of Defending Democracy Together, a never-Trump conservative group ― praises the members of the party who turned on former President Donald Trump after the violent insurrection carried out by his supporters in the Capitol on Jan. 6.

1647554315066.png

Back
Top Bottom