• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Conservative Group Calls Out Republicans By Name In Scathing New Fox News Ad

Wow, they packed-in an impressive amount of treasonous republican FILTH in that 60-second spot.

Nice job, RAP (y)

Your approval proves that the ad is successfully targeting democrats who are hate-watching Fox News.

It's like the people who claim that it's other people who listen to RT news, but rush in to report what they just saw on RT news.

I would love to see the look on old Sean's face when this ad calls out his many buddies during his time slot. 🤣

A conservative group is calling out members of the Republican Party by name for promoting “lies, violence and anti-Semitic conspiracy theories” in a scathing new ad that will air on Fox News during “Hannity” in Washington, D.C. next week.

The spot from the Republican Accountability Project ― part of Defending Democracy Together, a never-Trump conservative group ― praises the members of the party who turned on former President Donald Trump after the violent insurrection carried out by his supporters in the Capitol on Jan. 6.

Nah the GOP cant be saved. We got Trumpism right after the head of the RNC apologized for the southern strategy. Their need for an unapologetic strongman will not go away.

Your approval proves that the ad is successfully targeting democrats who are hate-watching Fox News.

It's like the people who claim that it's other people who listen to RT news, but rush in to report what they just saw on RT news.
Yea, I'm sure it will ONLY air on Faux News. :rolleyes:

Also, this is a never Trump Republican group reaching out to other Republicans.

They should know by now that the GOP cannot be saved. Gaetz and MTG aren't the disease, they're the symptoms. People like that get elected because this is what Republican voters want. It has always been what they want. They aren't "sliding" into this extremism, they've always been this extreme. The change is they aren't bothering to hide it anymore.

Hillary Clinton was being polite.

Nah, they just have the wrong message.
Actually, I believe that most support the democrats’ messages, even as they are repelled by the politically correct stuff. Most would like a more progressive tax structure, higher minimum wage, infrastructure funding, even elements of Biden’s BBB, plus support of democracies and opposition to dictatorships. The minority “extremes” in the party are more or less like the establishment in our democratic allies, unlike the minority extremes in the GOP, which have an autocratic style. That they would surrender to Trump so completely by not even proposing a platform in 2020 was somewhat scary. That they remain in fear of him likewise.

Yea, I'm sure it will ONLY air on Faux News. :rolleyes:
Which proves my point: It's directed at Trump haters - democrats hate-watching Fox and love-gazing at Maddow.

Also, this is a never Trump Republican group reaching out to other Republicans.

Republicans will vote for whomever is nominated, no differently than Democrats will vote for a vegetable.

Which proves my point: It's directed at Trump haters - democrats hate-watching Fox and love-gazing at Maddow.

Republicans will vote for whomever is nominated, no differently than Democrats will vote for a vegetable.
Not true by any means, I didn't and I voted red in every election since Reagan 1. I know many like me and there's more everyday. Worse yet, they can sit the election out like Trump suggested.

The only Republicans who had something to do with Trump not being President right now are those Republicans who either took part in election fraud or took part in the coverup.

The NeverTrumpers who voted against him are such a small group, they don't matter...then or now.
Oh, it was Republicans all along that rigged the election. Finally, someone identifies the unknown assailants who are responsible. Does Trump know this? So part of the GOP fixed the election, another part stormed the Capitol to object to the election. Don’t they talk to one another?

You voted for Biden?

What does that have to do with my response Mycroft statement?

I have stated previously in other threads that I have never voted straight Party line.

I see, so no actual specifics from you about errors in the ad. Just as I expected.
I see no reason to rebut each and every spin and lie in the ad.

Oh, it was Republicans all along that rigged the election. Finally, someone identifies the unknown assailants who are responsible. Does Trump know this? So part of the GOP fixed the election, another part stormed the Capitol to object to the election. Don’t they talk to one another?
What part of "took part" do you not understand? Those Republicans who did weren't the only ones who were part of the election fraud.

And yes...Trump DOES know this.

My criticism of that ad is that is understates what trump did as only about the 1/6 insurrection, with no mention of his far broader, more dangerous plot to steal the election exploiting defrauding the system if Mike Pence would have refused to accept the electors.

The only Republicans who had something to do with Trump not being President right now are those Republicans who either took part in election fraud or took part in the coverup.

The NeverTrumpers who voted against him are such a small group, they don't matter...then or now.

After all of the audits, recounts and reviews within Maricopa County, AZ, no evidence has emerged of election fraud being committed within this county during the 2020 election.

Never Trump Republicans are the main reason why Trump lost this state.

“You see a lot of these disaffected Republican voters in Arizona are also the same areas where Democrats really gained a lot of ground in the 2016 election compared to 2012, when Mitt Romney was the Republican nominee, and you really had a night-and-day difference between the type of Republican that voters were choosing between,” said Nathaniel Rakich, a political analyst from FiveThirtyEight.

Maps of Maricopa County’s 751 voting precincts from the 2020 election confirm Rakich’s observations.

High-wealth precincts around Paradise Valley and the Arcadia area of Phoenix collectively had some of the highest percentages of committed Republican voters that did not vote for Donald Trump. Palo Cristi, a precinct adjacent to Camelback Mountain, was carried by Trump 55% to Biden’s 44%, but 6.3% of voters who supported most other Republicans on the ballot did not back Trump.

I would love to see the look on old Sean's face when this ad calls out his many buddies during his time slot. 🤣

A conservative group is calling out members of the Republican Party by name for promoting “lies, violence and anti-Semitic conspiracy theories” in a scathing new ad that will air on Fox News during “Hannity” in Washington, D.C. next week.

The spot from the Republican Accountability Project ― part of Defending Democracy Together, a never-Trump conservative group ― praises the members of the party who turned on former President Donald Trump after the violent insurrection carried out by his supporters in the Capitol on Jan. 6.

Great ad. Couldn't be any more to the point. And plenty more to come as this election year progresses.

Great ad. Couldn't be any more to the point. And plenty more to come as this election year progresses.
I'm a little surprised I saw Romney on that add, maybe I was wrong.

What part of "took part" do you not understand? Those Republicans who did weren't the only ones who were part of the election fraud.

And yes...Trump DOES know this.
Mycroft, what is needed is for you to channel your good brother Sherlock and explain how the election fraud occurred. Think of me as the slightly dim witted Dr. Watson. Neither you, nor Trump, nor his true believers have answered any of the following:
1- who hatched the plot to rig the election?
2- how long before Nov. 2020 did they hatch this plan?
3- how and when did they choose the states to fix?
4- how did they recruit and staff the effort, and how did GOP and Democrats work together as you suggest?
5- who paid for it and how?
6- how is it that no participants have come forward to sell their story? I imagine prosecutors would cut a deal to learn about this extraordinary plot. Think of the great book deals.
7-And finally, Trump has claimed that several elections were fixed. Seems he does it whenever a vote displeases him. Does that pattern ever enter your mind as you persist in proclaiming this falsehood of electoral fraud? Maybe you should have a conversation with Bill Barr. He was ever loyal to Trump, said he would vote for him again, but doesn’t buy Donald’s big lie.

You can even start your exposition with, “Elementary, Watson…”

Last edited:
Mycroft, what is needed is for you to channel your good brother Sherlock
Wrong Mycroft.

You are dismissed.
and explain how the election fraud occurred. Think of me as the dim witted Dr. Watson. Neither you, nor Trump, nor his true believers have answered any of the following:
1- who hatched the plot to rig the election?
2- how long before Nov. 2020 did they hatch this plan?
3- how and when did they choose the states to fix?
4- did they recruit and staff the effort?
5- who paid for it and how?
6- how is it that no participants have come forward to sell their story? I imagine prosecutors would cut a deal to learn about this extraordinary plot, and that plotters

Wrong Mycroft.

You are dismissed.
No, your refusal to answer any of my questions proves my point. Can any others on either side of the debate refer me to answers to the questions that are out there? I investigated allegations and complaints professionally for 25 years or so, wrote many reports, as did my colleagues. We drew conclusions, but unlike Trump and some of his acolytes, had various “tabs” in our reports — sort of equivalent to links these days — that supported our conclusions and recommendations. Even those were subject to review.

No, your refusal to answer any of my questions proves my point. Can any others on either side of the debate refer me to answers to the questions that are out there? I investigated allegations and complaints professionally for 25 years or so, wrote many reports, as did my colleagues. We drew conclusions, but unlike Trump and some of his acolytes, had various “tabs” in our reports — sort of equivalent to links these days — that supported our conclusions and recommendations. Even those were subject to review.
You must not be a very good investigator since all the information you need is easily available.

I'm not your research tool.

Again...you are dismissed.

1647391087325.png

Back
Top Bottom