• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Conservative columnist George Will says he's leaving GOP over Trump

Top Cat

He's the most tip top
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Conservative commentator and columnist George Will says he is leaving the Republican Party because of Donald Trump -- and he's advocating that others do the same.

In a speech at a Federalist Society luncheon Friday, he told the audience, "This is not my party," according to PJ Media, a conservative news website.

George Will says he's leaving GOP over Trump - CNNPolitics.com

Yeah, he is quite the uniter he is

He's supporting The Queen of Corruption.

If I remember correctly, old George Will was dead set against Ronald Reagan becoming president as well. As much as I like George sometimes, when he is wrong is way wrong. Just something to take with a grain of salt.

The GOP hasn't been my party for decades. There is no party anywhere that actually supports conservatism. Certainly, George Will is welcome to walk away from any party he wants, but he has no better options. He can just become party-less and that's fine, but it isn't really much of a statement.

The GOP hasn't been my party for decades. There is no party anywhere that actually supports conservatism. Certainly, George Will is welcome to walk away from any party he wants, but he has no better options. He can just become party-less and that's fine, but it isn't really much of a statement.
That is simply ludicrous. GOP not a major party, have you checked the governorships and legislatures dominated by the GOP across the country? There may be no leaders that actually follow through, but to assert no party supports conservatism?

Can you link to some of the comic books you where you get this stuff? I hope the art is better than the dialogue.

Back
Top Bottom