• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Consequences of Negating Roe vs Wade

Luckyone

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
There are going to be some severe consequences to the reversal by the Supreme Court of Roe vs Wade

Backto1865.jpg

This decision is going to split our country apart in so many ways.

1) The Supreme Court decisions will no longer be respected as they can easily be overturned based on politics and not on law.
2) Women are once again are going be considered pawns to men and will revolt as it is unfair. Men should not be the ones making decisions that affect a woman's body.
3) The Democrats will gain additional strength as most women will now vote Democrat (1 in 4 women has had an abortion by age 45).
4) A new civil war is now likely to occur as this is a very divisive issue.
5) Our country will continue its move backward as this decision takes us back and not forward
6) China, Russia, and other countries that want our demise will use this divisiveness to attack us and gain new advantages, if not an outright win. China will attack Taiwan in the next few months and will put us with two fronts to fight for Democracy.
7) With the law no longer a thing to respect, anarchy will rise.

Take it to the bank. June 24th 2022 will be a date for history. The pivotal day in the end of the American dynasty.

Last edited:
There are going to be some severe consequences to the reversal by the Supreme Court of Roe vs Wade

View attachment 67398497

1) The Supreme Court decisions will no longer going to respected as they can easily be overturned based on politics and not on law.
2) Women are once again are going be considered pawns to men and will revolt as it is unfair. Men should not be the ones making decisions that affect a woman's body.
3) The Democrats will gain additional strength as most women will now vote Democrat (1 in 4 women has had an abortion by age 45).
5) Our country will continue its move backward as this decision takes us back and not forward
6) China, Russia, and other countries that want our demise will use this divisiveness to attack us and gain new advantages, if not an outright win.

Take it to the bank. June 24th 2022 will be a date for history. The pivotal day in the end of the American dynasty.
Or possibly a pivotal day in the republican party's fall from power.

There will be no civil war. That is absurd. Cosplay Confederates would miss a payment on their F150.
I disagree. I think a Civil war is almost inevitable. After all, guns seem to be the most important thing in the world for Republicans. You think they will not use them in an attempt to get their way?

Guns are "the way" for Americans

gunownership7a.jpeg

View attachment 67398497

1) The Supreme Court decisions will no longer be respected as they can easily be overturned based on politics and not on law.
6) China, Russia, and other countries that want our demise will use this divisiveness to attack us and gain new advantages, if not an outright win. China will attack Taiwan in the next few months and will put us with two fronts to fight for Democracy.

And we thought 2020 was a bad year.

Once again women, especially low income are the first to feel it. Welfare costs will increase as woman who cannot afford to have a child will have no choice. It costs over $100,000 to raise a child. Taxes will increase as a result.

It may well be that permanent oppression is an intended consequence of the GOP. If it is or is not the majority of the nation will be not be pleased.

United we stand, divided we fall. Which way are we headed?

Doesn't surprise me that leftists actually want civil war - their "revolutionary" actions since the beginning of the last century have certainly demonstrated their proclivities in that direction.

Doesn't surprise me that leftists actually want civil war - their "revolutionary" actions since the beginning of the last century have certainly demonstrated their proclivities in that direction.
Doesn't surprise me this would be your disjointed take on the OP.

Get ready to be pounded on the head by Democrat women that want all Republican men put in jail for doing this:

Neanderthal.jpg

Let’s see how the states that ban abortion deal with all of those kids born to low income mothers.

Let’s see how the states that ban abortion deal with all of those kids born to low income mothers.
They won't deal with it. They will let both the mother and child die. That way, they get rid of unwanted people without breaking the law.

Or possibly a pivotal day in the republican party's fall from power.

I'm not quite ready to make that conviction call just yet, but I do think that our collective eyelids are starting to open. One of the reasons we're in this position is because we're just too busy entertaining ourselves and not taking politics and other current events seriously. A lot of people don't really think it matters. Well it does and I think for the first time people are beginning to have that realization.

As I cautioned elsewhere though, I'm honestly not convinced that Roe v Wade is visceral enough to change voting behavior substantially -- I could be wrong, and I hope am, but I think that for a lot of people, Roe v Wade is symbolic more than something they personally deal with on a regular basis like inflation or the threat of violent crime. Now, if they start going after birth control or even gay marriage, I think the culture war is going to get cranked up in ways conservatives may not be prepared for.

Yes, your case is clearly established. Men should make all decisions. Women are slaves.
Stop ascribing words to me that I've neither stated nor intimated - nor for that matter, believe.

If that's all you got, you're dismissed.

I'm not quite ready to make that conviction call just yet, but I do think that our collective eyelids are starting to open. One of the reasons we're in this position is because we're just too busy entertaining ourselves and not taking politics and other current events seriously. A lot of people don't really think it matters. Well it does and I think for the first time people are beginning to have that realization.

As I cautioned elsewhere though, I'm honestly not convinced that Roe v Wade is visceral enough to change voting behavior substantially -- I could be wrong, and I hope am, but I think that for a lot of people, Roe v Wade is symbolic more than something they personally deal with on a regular basis like inflation or the threat of violent crime. Now, if they start going after birth control or even gay marriage, I think the culture war is going to get cranked up in ways conservatives may not be prepared for.
Of course it's "symbolic" for them. Nothing's actually changed save for a weak federal sanction that wasn't constitutional in the first place.

So now there's no federal sanction for abortion. But now there is opportunity for the states to implement their own sanctions - whether for or against abortion. And that's as it should be.

Stop ascribing words to me that I've neither stated nor intimated - nor for that matter, believe.

Dismissed, eh? Are you a Mycroft clone?

Bottom line and clear to see. Men should not make decisions on abortions. They cannot get pregnant and therefore they have no right to decide whether an woman can have an abortion or not. How would you feel if women had to the right to decide whether men have the right to ejaculate in them or not. Lets have a law where any man that ejaculates inside of a woman without her permission can be put in jail. I mean, ejaculating in them is the reason why women get pregnant to begin with. Don't women have a right to demand that of men? A written and signed document from the man that is she gets pregnant, he goes to jail. That would even the score, wouldn't it? It would also prevent the reason for most abortions and that would kill two birds with one stone, wouldn't it?

i think a TON of women are simply gonna vote against anything to do with any republican.

Actually he summed up your position quite well.

i think a TON of women are simply gonna vote against anything to do with any republican.
Hallelujah, an event that will get rid of the Republican Party in the long run for sure.

Dismissed, eh? Are you a Mycroft clone?

Bottom line and clear to see. Men should not make decisions on abortions. They cannot get pregnant and therefore they have no right to decide whether to have an abortion or not. How would you feel if women had to the right to decide whether men whether men have the right to ejaculate in them or not. Lets have a law where any man that ejaculates inside of a women without her permission can be put in jail. I mean, ejaculating in them is the reason why women get pregnant to begin with. Don't women have a right to demand that of men? A written and signed document from the man that is she gets pregnant, he goes to jail. That would even the score, wouldn't it?
Men cannot get pregnant? My my, you haven't been paying much attention to your party's latest dogma, have you?

Re a law about men having a right to ejaculate inside a woman? Is that to where your side's logic has actually degenerated?

But hey, if you think that's a valid excuse for a law - maybe run that up the constitutional flagpole for the SCOTUS to decide as well.

It is symbolic and that makes it important. Women have (sorry - had) the right to decide what to do with their own bodies and now that right has been taken away. From all the women I have known in my life, I would say that they are the first ones that want to establish that no one can decide anything for them. In most cases, the women I have known have the mentality of "my way or the highway" meaning no sex unless you do what I want.

I can virtually guarantee you that this will be a major item for women at the elections. With the men it is different as they can't get pregnant so this issue is not going to be a game changer for them, in most cases.......................unless their wives or girlfriends say "no sex, unless you support me". Since sex is more important to men than women, I have a feeling that the men will also have this issue as an important one at the elections.

Hey the reality is that most men think with their pricks (not their minds) and there, the women have a clear advantage.

And we thought 2020 was a bad year.

Once again women, especially low income are the first to feel it. Welfare costs will increase as woman who cannot afford to have a child will have no choice. It costs over $100,000 to raise a child. Taxes will increase as a result.

It may well be that permanent oppression is an intended consequence of the GOP. If it is or is not the majority of the nation will be not be pleased.

United we stand, divided we fall. Which way are we headed?
Where does that $100,000 figure come from?

Men cannot get pregnant? My my, you haven't been paying much attention to your party's latest dogma, have you?

Re a law about men having a right to ejaculate inside a woman? Is that to where your side's logic has actually degenerated?

But hey, if you think that's a valid excuse for a law - maybe run that up the constitutional flagpole for the SCOTUS to decide as well.
Wow, do I have to prove to you something as simple as men do not get pregnant? Really?

can a man get pregnant?

I will admit that the idea of having to have a notarized written agreement from the woman you are ejaculating into is my own idea. but it makes sense as it means that men would be made equally responsible as women for an abortion occurring. After all, no woman can get pregnant and consider an abortion without a man first ejaculating himself into her.

This would make any abortion law equal in nature for all involved (men and women). Equality is a basic right for all humans, is it not?

Back
Top Bottom