• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Consequences of Negating Roe vs Wade

By the way, here is the legal definition of a human being:

Just in case you do not understand, it means that a Fetus is not a human being until he is out of the womb and breathing on his own.

I could care less about man's definition

I could care less about man's definition
Just shows who you are..................blind to anything you personally disagree with. Truth, data and fact are enemies of yours. As such, you do not belong on a "debate" board where data, fact and truths are the determining factors.

Until you change you thinking, there is no reason for me to have any communication with you.

Just shows who you are..................blind to anything you personally disagree with. Truth, data and fact are enemies of yours. As such, you do not belong on a "debate" board where data, fact and truths are the determining factors.

Until you change you thinking, there is no reason for me to have any communication with you.
Some ones OPINION???

Dude men's laws flutter like the wind

Some ones OPINION???

Dude men's laws flutter like the wind
You clearly stated "I don't care about MAN'S definition.

Hey, I will have you know that God's definition (which the church follows) is not man's definition but God's (an idol or a super human being) definition. Unfortunately all the laws that are followed in this planet and are real are the ones that are made by man.

Mind you, I believe in God but when it comes to LAW, I have to go with what Man has dictated is what counts. Otherwise, I get put in jail.

The Supreme Court once decided that abortion was legal, meaning that they did the research and found that they couldn't make abortion illegal. Now, a new group of Supreme Court Justices, which has 3 new judges with a difference of OPINION, has decided that the previous Court was wrong but it was decided only because political opinion changed as there have been no other changes in the past 50 years that would give them a "different" set of circumstances with which to change the previous law made.

As such, this decision is political and based on opinion and a different interpretation of the laws as previously ESTABLISHED as Law.

It is 100% wrong any way you want to look at it. End of story.

You clearly stated "I don't care about MAN'S definition.

Hey, I will have you know that God's definition (which the church follows) is not man's definition but God's (an idol or a super human being) definition. Unfortunately all the laws that are followed in this planet and are real are the ones that are made by man.

Mind you, I believe in God but when it comes to LAW, I have to go with what Man has dictated is what counts. Otherwise, I get put in jail.

The Supreme Court once decided that abortion was legal, meaning that they did the research and found that they couldn't make abortion illegal. Now, a new group of Supreme Court Justices, which has 3 new judges with a difference of OPINION, has decided that the previous Court was wrong but it was decided only because political opinion changed as there have been no other changes in the past 50 years that would give them a "different" set of circumstances with which to change the previous law made.

As such, this decision is political and based on opinion and a different interpretation of the laws as previously ESTABLISHED as Law.

It is 100% wrong any way you want to look at it. End of story.
I don't follow organized religion either unless it suits me like with only getting communion from a priest or if I want to challenge a dime store preacher on the Bible.

Responding to the topic line of the OP, one consequence of the reversal of Roe v. Wade, based upon the data available, will be an increase in deaths of pregnant women in some of the states. The rate of death of pregnant women from legally performed abortions is considerably lower than that of women during childbirth.

'Nuf said.

Regards, stay safe 'n well.

I don't follow organized religion either unless it suits me like with only getting communion from a priest or if I want to challenge a dime store preacher on the Bible.
As USUAL, your posts never clarify anything, they are non-answers. It is like when you face a situation that is against you, you virtually ignore it or run away from addressing it.

Every time you post your personality and character gets reveled more and clearer and it does suggest that your personality and character is that of a critic or a Monday morning quarterback that never played the game but is criticizing as if he knew more than the quarterback and coaches know.

I would say that this puts you in the same category of someone like Trump:

TrumpFailures.jpg

and then him saying this:

Oh yeah, defend themselves? You mean like Uvalde?
You claimed that there is a coming civil war because a bunch of screaming babies who can't accept a court decision based on a correct constitutional consideration was imminent.

What does Uvalde have to do with the subject you brought up?

Will there be more children born to low income women?
Are you suggesting low income women are incapable of keeping their legs closed?
That they are too stupid to figure out how reproduction works?

I’m suggesting that whatever you might think of them, there will be more low income women carrying babies to term.

I’m suggesting that whatever you might think of them, there will be more low income women carrying babies to term.
Well, then you must be happy about that, because those women at least were allowed to make a "choice" to open their legs and have some fun when it suited them, right?

Everyone knows that having sex is a potential double edged sword. Fun AND accountability all rolled up in one very compelling natural desire. Who isn't already aware of the "warning label" on having sex? If all of these clinics which dub themselves "family planning" were actually doing their jobs, then they would be focusing more on the part of "planning" which is about contraception and/or abstaining from risk. At least now in many states, women will be encouraged to consider "hey, I better not do that", or take appropriate precautions before "doing that".

Avoiding pregnancy really isn't all that difficult.

What's going to interesting about this decision is how the various states handle the situation. This map gives an overview of states before the decision:

abortion limit by state.png

So, now we'll see how the democratic process translate into the will of the people. Most broad scope polls I've seen shows a large percentage of people favor abortion with some restrictions - the abortions-'r' crowd are in the minority. I'm hoping that all these people protesting get serious and take their demands to their state legislatures.

You claimed that there is a coming civil war because a bunch of screaming babies who can't accept a court decision based on a correct constitutional consideration was imminent.

What does Uvalde have to do with the subject you brought up?
Uvalde means that there is hypocrisy occurring. Roe vs Wade was overturned in the favor of saving fetuses but on the other side of the coin, little was done to prevent mass killings of children (like at Uvalde). This means that the Republicans want to preserve life at all costs when it is "convenient" to them to do so but when it is inconvenient (gun regulation imposed), suddenly life is not that important.

Bottom line is that Roe vs Wade would not have been overturned unless the 3 new judges were not all Republican and biased politically.

There is absolutely no reason to overturn a previous Supreme Court decision when there have been absolutely no NEW reasons or proof that the original decision was faulty in some way.

Politics should not be a part of the Supreme Court and in this case it was. Of course, you do not see it that way because it favors your beliefs. Nonetheless, the Supreme Court should not be about beliefs but about the law and supporting it. Here, they did not support the existing law.

It has destroyed the confidence in our Courts from now on. It has generated a valid reason for anarchy.

what a ridiculous post of yours.

How does a women keep her legs closed when she is being raped by force (men are physically stronger than women)? And if it is not rape, why can't men not also cum outside so that the woman does not get pregnant. It is as much the responsibility of men (as women) for an unwanted pregnancy.

The Supreme Court decision only addresses women and not men but both are equally responsible. In fact, men are MORE responsible for the simple reason that they are physically stronger, meaning that often the woman cannot stop the man from impregnating her even if she is allowing sex to happen.

I think this decision is not only 100% wrong but 100% stupid..............much like Republicans have shown themselves to be for the past 30 years.

what a ridiculous post of yours.

How does a women keep her legs closed when she is being raped by force (men are physically stronger than women)? And if it is not rape, why can't men not also cum outside so that the woman does not get pregnant. It is as much the responsibility of men (as women) for an unwanted pregnancy.

The Supreme Court decision only addresses women and not men but both are equally responsible. In fact, men are MORE responsible for the simple reason that they are physically stronger, meaning that often the woman cannot stop the man from impregnating her even if she is allowing sex to happen.

I think this decision is not only 100% wrong but 100% stupid..............much like Republicans have shown themselves to be for the past 30 years.

It’s just thinly guised slut shaming…. They think all women who seek abortions are unwed sluts.

It is symbolic and that makes it important. Women have (sorry - had) the right to decide what to do with their own bodies and now that right has been taken away. From all the women I have known in my life, I would say that they are the first ones that want to establish that no one can decide anything for them. In most cases, the women I have known have the mentality of "my way or the highway" meaning no sex unless you do what I want.

I can virtually guarantee you that this will be a major item for women at the elections. With the men it is different as they can't get pregnant so this issue is not going to be a game changer for them, in most cases.......................unless their wives or girlfriends say "no sex, unless you support me". Since sex is more important to men than women, I have a feeling that the men will also have this issue as an important one at the elections.

Hey the reality is that most men think with their pricks (not their minds) and there, the women have a clear advantage.

Any time a woman uses sex as a weapon, it's already an unhealthy relationship and it's time to move on.

Dismissed, eh? Are you a Mycroft clone?

Bottom line and clear to see. Men should not make decisions on abortions. They cannot get pregnant and therefore they have no right to decide whether an woman can have an abortion or not. How would you feel if women had to the right to decide whether men have the right to ejaculate in them or not. Lets have a law where any man that ejaculates inside of a woman without her permission can be put in jail. I mean, ejaculating in them is the reason why women get pregnant to begin with. Don't women have a right to demand that of men? A written and signed document from the man that is she gets pregnant, he goes to jail. That would even the score, wouldn't it? It would also prevent the reason for most abortions and that would kill two birds with one stone, wouldn't it?

Good luck getting a court to send a man to jail for consensual sex. Let alone a man signing a document for the same. Men have power too. Leave that woman for a more healthy relationship.

And when men use sex as a weapon????

Ahem! That is not in context to what the poster said. He set up the senario, I just based my answer to said senario.

Good luck getting a court to send a man to jail for consensual sex. Let alone a man signing a document for the same. Men have power too. Leave that woman for a more healthy relationship.
You are right. This is what men are and should continue to be, right?

Neanderthal.jpg

Any time a woman uses sex as a weapon, it's already an unhealthy relationship and it's time to move on.
You do understand that men are as guilty as women for a pregnancy, don't you. As such, why should men not have to pay a price too, when an abortion occurs. The pregnancy can as easily be avoided by the man as by the woman, no?

You are right. This is what men are and should continue to be, right?

View attachment 67398720

Both men and women can make the decision on what relationship is best for them. Based on mutual understanding. What you want is men going to jail and women having all the power in a relationship. That is not how it should be.

You do understand that men are as guilty as women for a pregnancy, don't you. As such, why should men not have to pay a price too, when an abortion occurs. The pregnancy can as easily be avoided by the man as by the woman, no?

Having consensual sex and then getting pregnant doesn't make the man more responsible. Woman have this little pill they can take, called contraception. However, if she gets pregnant, they are both responsible.

Something that needs to be decided before it happens.

There are going to be some severe consequences to the reversal by the Supreme Court of Roe vs Wade

View attachment 67398497

This decision is going to split our country apart in so many ways.

1) The Supreme Court decisions will no longer be respected as they can easily be overturned based on politics and not on law.
2) Women are once again are going be considered pawns to men and will revolt as it is unfair. Men should not be the ones making decisions that affect a woman's body.
3) The Democrats will gain additional strength as most women will now vote Democrat (1 in 4 women has had an abortion by age 45).
4) A new civil war is now likely to occur as this is a very divisive issue.
5) Our country will continue its move backward as this decision takes us back and not forward
6) China, Russia, and other countries that want our demise will use this divisiveness to attack us and gain new advantages, if not an outright win. China will attack Taiwan in the next few months and will put us with two fronts to fight for Democracy.
7) With the law no longer a thing to respect, anarchy will rise.

Take it to the bank. June 24th 2022 will be a date for history. The pivotal day in the end of the American dynasty.

And this ruling was released the day after the remarkable hearing about Ll the members of congress that committed crimes to keep Trump in office.
This kind if coordination to control the headlines by the court is also unprecedented.

Back
Top Bottom